My real estate career unofficially began when I was a young girl growing up in Campbell (near San Jose), visiting model homes with my parents on the weekends. I loved all the staging and can still remember the excitement of seeing a home all dressed up for the first time.
In 2005, I put my passion to practice so I could help others feel this same sense of excitement. My early career focused on helping buyers find their dream home, many for the first time. I have now helped these same clients sell their homes and move up in the market, and know they are not only clients, but friends for life.
My business model is simple and focuses on building trust with my clients, colleagues, lenders and all involved in the transaction. My commitment to excellence allows my clients to get on with the business of living their lives, free from the worry that often accompanies the process of buying or selling a home. I pledge to value their investment with as much care and integrity as if it were my own, backed by my personal commitment to satisfaction.
I hold a Master of Arts degree in Public Communication and Rhetoric, and feel that my ability to communicate effectively across a broad range of audiences helps set me apart from my peers. There is nothing more rewarding than using my knowledge of market trends and strong negotiation skills to guide my clients through one of the most important decisions they will ever make – the buying or selling of their home.
- Stephanie was fantastic through the whole process for us. She was great at helping us through a very emotional sale of our late mother’s home. Stephanie was able to help us quickly get the home ready for sale during a changing market. With her knowledge and market experience we got just the sale we hoped for. She made a very difficult situation much easier and simple for us.Megan Bledsoe10/28/2022Stephanie is a world class realtor and human. She is knowledgeable, responsive, fast, and kind. She helped us conduct a home search 3000 miles from where we currently lived and even with the time difference, she was always available to answer our questions. It felt like she was working for us 24/7. When we found a house, she quickly and smartly guided us through the offer process. She was so efficient at sending documents and explaining the details. She also knows the best service providers and put us in contact with our lender and handled finding and scheduling our inspections and repairs. Our experience with Stephanie was 100% different from our first home-buying experience (which was so terrible, we dreaded the day we would buy again). Even though it can be one of the more stressful experiences in life, Stephanie proved that it doesn’t have to be. We offered on a home (sight unseen, approx 2 weeks after we started working with Stephanie), had the offer accepted, and closed in 2 weeks, thanks to Stephanie’s expertise and recommendations. We highly recommend working with Stephanie if you get the chance.m alicia klein10/27/2022We have worked with Stephanie over the last 8 years. In that time, we bought a house, sold a house, and bought another, all with Stephanie’s help. Buying and selling a home is always stressful, however, Stephanie navigates the process like a true professional and has always looked after our best interests. She drafts solid contracts, is responsive and an excellent negotiator. I would recommend her to our friends and family without hesitation.april0737/18/2022
- I can’t even begin to accurately depict how amazing Stephanie is as both a human and realtor. We were recommended her by our friends who said she would fight for us and make the home buying experience a breeze. They were so right. We got the first house we put an offer on… in April when the market was insane. She never put us in any compromising situations with the seller, advocated fiercely for us, and got us a gorgeous home at a very reasonable price point. As long as she continues to work, there is no other realtor we could imagine using. Look no further and work with Stephanie asap for your home needs. Thank you Stephanie!!!!zuser201907221743085097/05/2022I started looking for a Sacramento home at about the crest in the market. I tried to find homes on different home sales sites but couldn't find anything I could afford in the area I needed to live. I'd given up and told Stephanie that I'd have to wait 'til the market cooled off. A day or two later, she texted me with an address and said she thought it would be the perfect house. We saw the house the next morning and immediately made an offer. In addition to Stephanies intimate knowledge of the Sacramento real estate scene, I think she has special expertise in knowing exactly how to frame the offer and what seller incentives to include that would make the offer acceptable. After a couple of days of open houses, the seller accepted my offer as written. During that critical period between the acceptance of the offer and closing of escrow, Stephanie arranged for a variety of inspections; some required, but others that were specific to the house, its condition, and its age.
I've purchased several homes, so I'm not a newcomer to this activity. Stephanie was one of the warmest, most intimately committed realtors I've worked with. I'm more than grateful for her help and strongly recommend that others looking to buy, particularly those with some challenges in this difficult market, contact Stephanie.user77618307/05/2022Stephanie Gallagher is a smart real estate professional who loves her work and will fight for you. We first crossed paths several years ago when she helped sell my grandfather’s home. The process was fraught with challenges too personal to mention, and Stephanie showed up big time.
When we decided to move back to Sacramento, it was a no brainer who we would call for help to find us our first home. She was very direct and honest with us as she explained the craziness of the current housing market. She did a great job of establishing what we should expect, then she performed a miracle.
Within 10 days of our first contact with Steph, we found our dream home. She jumped into action and was the first agent in the door to walk through the house and put together a winning offer.
We are still over the moon, and we absolutely know that without Stephanie’s gravitas, vast experience, and drive we wouldn't be preparing to move in to our dream home. She literally walked away from lunch with a friend she hadn’t seen in two years to run over to our future place and get that offer in the same day. Not to mention she is also an amazing negotiator who got us money back.
We love her like a family member and TRUST her with our livelihood.
We love you, Stephanie Gallagher! And in case I forgot to mention it, she is also a sweetheart! And so fun!Chris Hobbs3/12/2022
- Stephanie’s extensive real estate experience and Sacramento-area expertise was extremely helpful in the search for my first home purchase. Stephanie worked diligently to find properties that fit my criteria and provided honest guidance on property location, pricing, and market data. There is nobody that knows the Sacramento real estate market better than Stephanie and I am so grateful for the information she was able to provide throughout the process. If you need an experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working agent, Stephanie is your answer!Susie rogers10/06/2021My wife and I have sold/purchased many homes over the years. Some are easy, some difficult. Stephanie navigated this "difficult" purchase with professionalism, was on top of it every step of the way, and got us to the finish line. I would absolutely recommend Stephanie to any buyer/sellertom hochmuth9/27/2021We bought a home in the crazy market during and immediately following the pandemic and I could not be happier with the professionalism and experience Stephanie brought to the table. I love how much enthusiasm and the personal touch she put into the process making us feel like we were her top priority even though I know she was very busy with other clients. I was amazed at how well she knew the ins and outs of the rapidly changing homebuying environment. I was amazed at how spot on she was with her estimates of the going prices around Sacramento. She also learned our taste quickly and kept a close watch on listings that matched our preferences. I could go on and on, but I highly recommend Stephanie for your next homebuying experience!tycjones107/06/2021
- We found Stephanie by a recommendation from a friend. We are beyond pleased with her help in purchasing our first home. She was very responsive and helped guide us through the home buying process the entire way. She listened to our needs, wants, and was very attentive in helping us find a beautiful home for our family. Stephanie was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the process, and always just a phone call away. Her knowledge in the local real estate market, negotiating skills, and connections within the industry definitely played a huge roll in us finding our home. We would highly recommend Stephanie for all of your real estate needs.9845zpqrhd5/23/2021As first-time home buyers, we had a ton of questions from beginning to end and Stephanie was able to handle every single one. We kept on saying 'she really knows her stuff.' She was patient with us as we looked at homes and ultimately we found something amazing. She wrote an incredible offer and we knew that was the reason we won our home, especially in the current real estate market. She also knows a ton about everything in Sacramento and can help on that front too. Can't recommend enough!dkrangs4/19/2021We JUST moved into our beautiful house in Sacramento, thanks to Stephanie! After wanting to take the plunge into buying our first house for so long, we reached out to Stephanie, who got back to us immediately to start helping us with the process.
We were looking to move from the Bay Area to Sacramento, and it was amazing to have Stephanie as our realtor, who was not only so* knowledgeable of the market + key areas we were interested in, but could also be our 'boots on the ground' when we couldn't be there in person for certain parts of the process. It really helped keep the process moving.
Stephanie was so responsive, and so dedicated to getting us the best deal possible for exactly what we wanted; it was only a few weeks (!) between our first fateful call with Stephanie, and when we had our offer accepted on our dream house.
Even though we were first-time home buyers, Stephanie ramped us up fast, so we were able to act quickly when we stepped into the perfect house and knew it was the one, and we felt like experts making our offer, thanks to Stephanie's guidance and know-how.
Not to mention, Stephanie is so personable and kind, so easy to talk to, and is someone we now consider a friend. We'd recommend Stephanie to first-time buyers and veteran buyers alike, and we'll definitely be referring friends to Stephanie in the future - she makes things happen!jlbarone chaiku3/05/2021
- This December was the second time we have worked with Stephanie, and I can say with full candor that we could not have been more satisfied both times. Stephanie naturally combines a deep consideration for her client’s wishes with a tenacity to ensure her client’s best interests are met that most other agents would find difficult to emulate. Additionally, she makes very clear that ethics are a standard in her business practices. When we bought our stater home 3 years ago, we promised we would use her services again, and when we sold our home this past December, we were equally impressed with her and her diligence. We would absolutely recommend Stephanie!pepit1612/15/2020My family and I were looking for a safe wonderful place to spend the rest of our lives, and Stephanie helped us find our dream home. Oh! She was wonderful. This was our first time purchasing a home and she guided us patiently and she helped us find our beautiful little piece of heaven and we truly appreciate it.Ranjita Tiwari12/08/2020Our experience with Stephanie was everything you would want when you are selling your home. She is very professionally, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend her and would use her again. Last night we popped open the bottle of Champaign Stephanie sent us this was a very thoughtful and unexpected gift. Cheers! Molly & Skipmollyibenthal12/05/2020
- Working with Stephanie to buy a new home and sell our old one was a dream. Her vast experience and knowledge was always evident and we were always confident she was keeping our best interests as her number one priority. And, of no less importance, she was fun to work with - always upbeat and a great sense of humor. If we ever find ourselves in need of a realtor again, we wouldn't hesitate to use her.zuser201601111644316559/03/2020We have worked with Stephanie on multiple occasions and have always had a great experience. She has been extremely patient during our sale and purchase of a new home. Stephanie is an expert in the local Sacramento area and housing market, and was great at helping us better understand the area of town we wanted to buy in. She is always an excellent communicator and is great at explaining the whole process. For the sale of our old home she helped us with getting it prepared to photograph and show, and we had multiple offers in less than a week. We put her talents to the test with the purchase of our new home and couldn't be happier with the deal that was negotiated. We highly recommendkcly828/29/2020can’t imagine buying a home without Stephanie. I purchased my first home with Stephanie guiding my way. She provided constant care and thoughtfulness. A friend of a friend recommended her, and that alone is a testimony to the way she does business.
Stephanie is lovely and a joy to be around. But she is also direct, prudent and transparent. And when it came time to put in an offer, she gave me solid, wise and serious counsel. We put in an aggressive offer, and she knew exactly how to respond when the seller countered. I got the house, and in this market, I have no doubt: I would not be in this home without her.
Whenever I buy my next home, my first call would be to Stephanie.kraley8/29/2020
- I was transferring from San Diego to Sacramento and needed to find a home before I started my new assignment. I was referred to Stephanie and it was the best thing that could have happened to us. She was really responsive to our requests and sent us a lot of possibilities. Since we couldn’t come up to view homes that we were interested in, she graciously viewed them for us and even did FaceTime walk throughs with us. She went beyond the call of duty.
Stephanie was a rock through the entire process of finding a home for us in these extraordinary times.
I fully recommend Stephanie when you are looking for a home. I just wish she also worked in Southern California too. I can’t wait to use her again.irene sonoda8/28/2020Stephanie was easy to work with and had great advice. Her choice of price point was spot on. I sold in 8 days at just over asking. I recommend her. You are her priority.BarbaraConner28/28/2020In a word, Stephanie is amazing. My husband and I reached out to Stephanie to buy our first home, moving to Sacramento from outside the region, and every step of the way was total class. Her presence immediately put us at ease and confident in her skills and expertise. Whenever we had questions, she quickly had answers -- through email, text, and phone. As newbies to the home buying process, Stephanie guided us through the entire transaction with the same care and companionship as if we were family. We are so glad to count her among our first friends in our new Sacramento home! You won't go wrong working with Stephanie, guaranteed.Daniel Ross-Jones3/22/2020
- I can not recommend Stephanie enough! She is so professional, knowledgeable and thorough on everything. She does not miss a beat in following through on every detail! She graciously showed me several houses during my recent search for a home and was so patient and supportive during the whole process. When I decided on the house, she guided me through the whole process - really looking at every detail to make sure my best interests were met. When the seller had a blip on the title she was just as upset as I was when it fell through. But within another week we had found an even better home - and all went smoothly with it!
She worked tirelessly with me all the while juggling several other clients and making us all feel like the only person who had ever purchased a home!
I loved the ease of working with her - she made the experience of all the mind boggling details a pleasure!robin63593/22/2020I don’t know where to start buying our first home was the greatest experience working with Stefanie from long distance was incrediable. she always updated when a new house came up. she knew exactly what kind of house we were interested. Anytime of the day or night if I had questions she would get back ASAP. She’s a very knowledgeable Realtor.?? I highly recommend hergarywiegand093/22/2020Stephanie Gallagher was a terrific advocate for my wife and throughout the process of buying a retirement home in Sacramento, CA. She is really knowledgeable about the greater Sacramento area, is a strong advocate of the city as a place to live and is very professional as well as highly personable. She listens well to try to really understand what the client wants, was very helpful in showing us various points of interest in the local as well as extended community, and takes genuine enjoyment from helpful people find the right home for them.
We both recommend Stephanie without reservation. She is terrific!ludger hilaire3/22/2020
- Stephanie repped us through the sale of one house and the purchase of another in the space of about 5 months. She was proactive, in constant communication and listened carefully to our needs. She also has a deep understanding of the neighborhoods, and was an aggressive negotiator.
Stephanie's a terrific agent, and we intend on using her again to sell our old house. Can't recommend her highly enough.mwsjjj1/13/2020Stephanie is absolutely fabulous!!!!
She assisted us with all of our buying and selling needs.From handyman, painters, plumbers, electricians , house cleaning and storage pods to multiple offers on several homes. She never gave up on us finding the perfect fit for this time in our lives.
Truly amazing experience from start to finish.
Stephanie is by far the most wonderful agent I have ever had the pleasure of working with!!jmattos191/08/2020My partner and I were new to the home buying process and we had absolutely no idea where to begin. Did we need a realtor? How do we find one? Could we trust them to make the biggest purchase of our life? Living in San Francisco and buying in Sacramento was going to be a process that we knew would be challenging.
I was fortunate to find Stephanie by happy accident when I fell in love with a home that she had listed but was already pending sell. I instantly felt a sense of comfort with her within the first few minutes of our initial phone call. She asked thoughtful questions and seemed genuinely interested in who I was and what my hopes were for our new home. She did a great job thinking outside of the box to provide more options for our situation.
Stephanie is realtor that makes you feel like the most important client she has ever had. She always made herself available and was quick to respond to our messages. What we appreciated most was that she was so incredibly easy going and not all "business" and most importantly she really cared about us. I never once felt that she was helping us just to make a profit, instead what I felt was a genuine love for her work in helping people find their home. We were so grateful to work with someone with whom we could be ourselves and who truly seemed to get us. Stephanie made the stressful process of home buying very tolerable and even enjoyable despite some heartaches when losing out on offers. I can't speak to how other realtors are but I will say that Stephanie is a fighter and she will work her tail off to get you into a home that you love.
In less than two months we managed to find our home thanks to all of Stephanie's hard work and dedication. Throughout the process I was always grateful to have her on our side and we trusted her every step of the way. I highly recommend Stephanie and I promise you will not be disappointed.olgaanaya81/02/2020
- Stephanie is an excellent realtor and someone who I would easily recommend to friends or family. We were first time homebuyers and we needed to purchase a house in Sacramento while still living and working 400 miles away.
Stephanie gave us very personalized attention and made us feel like we were her only clients. She was accommodating to our schedules and responsive to our questions during the whole process. She’s very knowledgeable about Sacramento’s neighborhoods and the home buying process which helped to put us more at ease during this exciting and potentially stressful process.
She treats you like family, and she will go the extra mile to help keep the transaction smooth. A testament to her professionalism was her scheduling all the necessary inspectors within hours of our seeing potential properties - before we realized that we were going to need them! Those timely moves helped us to easily get out of escrow on a property that we discovered had substantial structural issues, and it put us more at ease for another property we ended up purchasing.
She was an excellent guide throughout the entire buying process, and we are currently happy homeowners and very thankful we worked with her.zu3500695267525489/15/2019As first-time homebuyers we immediately felt we were in safe hands with Stephanie. She was confident that we could find the perfect spot in the areas were interested in and didn't ever try to convince us to move our search beyond those desired neighborhoods. Once we found the house we loved she really took it from there. We were confident to follow her lead and expert advice on the offer process (a savvy offer meant we didn't end up in a bidding war) and all of our inspections and closing process. Stephanie is the perfect combination of friendly demeanor and professional execution - you always know she has your back and you also want to share a toast with her when it's all over!zuser201706100954263858/19/2019Stephanie sold the house our mother lived in for seventy years and my brother and I were raised, this is how we feel about Stephanie.
We recommend Stephanie Gallagher highly; she exceeded all of our expectations in selling our home in the Sacramento area. She has a thorough knowledge of the Sacramento real estate market and her suggestions and ideas on how to make the home marketable were excellent. She knew far more than we ever hoped to about the process of selling a home and made us feel confidant that we could trust her judgment. Stephanie quickly adapts to her clients needs, she immediately responds to all requests, concerns and questions. We adopted all of her suggestions on the listing including home photography, staging, pricing and contract stipulations. Stephanie coordinated a highly successful open house resulting in numerous offers for us to consider.
During the closing process Stephanie doggedly followed the actions of the buyer’s agents identifying omissions and errors in their agent’s documents and kept the sale on a time table we required.
Stephanie is a professional and her competence resulted in us attaining a premium selling price for our property. We considered it an extremely positive experience and recommend Stephanie highly.cjfrostshop6/02/2019
- We're glad we were referred to Stephanie. She's personal, she made the time, she got in sync with our vision, she had great resources, she's a tough negotiator and she made closing easy. Totally not trying to oversell her, that's who she is. We don't think we would have found our "forever" home without her.healey n3/06/2019Stephanie guides me through the home selling process like a seasoned pro, but all the energy and enthusiasm of a newbie. She was especially helpful in managing both my expectations of the process and the back and forth between myself and the buyers. I really appreciated her knowledge and expertise, but also her ability to be transparent in a process that can seem daunting. Highly recommend! And I have!!smithmm73/01/2019Stephanie helped us buy our first house in the Pocket-Greenhaven neighborhood. She was with us throughout the entire process. She was always responsive and very resourceful. She truly was dynamite when it came to negotiations and inspections. We are so grateful Stephanie was our realtor.Rebecca Weiss2/24/2019
- It took us over 6-months to find the right house and Stephanie was an amazing partner the entire time. She was on it when we needed her and went out of her way to help us. She was super patient with us newbies.Ari Zandman2/20/2019Stephanie is the best! She helped me purchase my first home in the College Greens area of Sacramento. I was quite the novice when it came to what to expect and how things would go. Stephanie clearly explained everything and put me at ease. I didn't realize how much you really need to be able to trust the agent you chose! I was fortunately in her good hands and could trust her on things like when she helped me make an offer and negotiate some of the details. She was always available and quick to respond. She was never pushy but confidant in her suggestions. I couldn't recommend her more highly!lisagbrown302/20/2019Stephanie was an absolute professional throughout our entire transaction. Her compassion, knowledge and personal kindness has made her not only our choice in a realtor but also a friend.
Stephanie was there for us even after the final escrow date and went that extra mile to continue to make sure we were happy with our new home.
Thank you Stephanie.bardom2/20/2019
- Our home buying process hit almost every possible speed bump you can imagine, and Stephanie was there to give us informed and decisive advice about everything we needed to know. We would not hesitate to recommend her to a friend, and if we buy again anytime soon we'll be calling her first.soundslow9/28/2018Stephanie provided us with excellent service but more importantly she provided us a knowledge and expertise in everything from negotiating strategy to property inspection guidance that resulted in our offer being accepted over 8 (yes 8) other offers. This transaction would not have gone through without her. My wife and I would highly recommend her to any one seeking professional real estate expert services.TomNann812/11/2017Stephanie Gallagher of Dunnigan Realty has been our realtor through several buying and selling events. She is our go-to person and we would work with no one else. She makes the process easy clear and fun and she really knows what she's doing. I'm going to sell another house soon and she again will be our agent.ajhaleva12/10/2017
- From start to finish Stephanie was very professional! I wish we had hired her for our first transaction. She was very personable, attentive to detail and answered all the zillion questions we had. She has the patience of an angel with all our silly requests. We had a very stressful experience with another agent and working with her was fun. She knows her business and was always concerned with our feelings and concerns. I would highly recommend her! The process was smooth and easy and fun! Love you Stephanie!!!lizattheparlour10/28/2017I truly can not sing Stephanie's praises enough! She truly made the home selling experience memorable, in a good way. Her people skills are what makes her an excellent negotiator on your behalf. I will no doubt be seeking her expertise should we find ourselves in the market for a house in the future.Melissa Stephens10/24/2017I plan to use Stephanie for life! She is so great. She was recommended to me by a friend and I have already recommended her to a friend who is buying a home. I had a complicated and long purchase process and she was patient and persistent. Thank you for everything Stephanie!smilingladybug159/10/2017
- Stephanie is so knowledgeable. I really appreciated that she understood the nuances of every step of the sale of my late father's house. She is a unique combination of caring and savvy. I felt she was in my corner every step of the way while also being fair and extremely professional in the way she dealt with prospective buyers and then the actual buyer. I also appreciate how present and on top of things she always is. She helped me feel so much less stressed out that I could have been about the sale and went above and beyond. She is simply the best and I give her the highest recommendation.mtawatao7/26/2017Stephanie is one of those rare people you know will always work to further your interest even when it means its works against their own. She is an absolutely astute, intelligent, and unequivocally matched REALTOR®. She has my highest recommendation, my sincere respect, and I look forward to working with her again because I know she is the best!Ignacio Barragan7/13/2017Stephanie is one of those rare people you know will always work to further your interest even when it means its works against their own. She is an absolutely astute, intelligent, and unequivocally matched REALTOR®. She has my highest recommendation, my sincere respect, and I look forward to working with her again because I know she is the best!ibarragan esq7/13/2017
- I purchased my first home with Stephanie nine years ago. The process was essentially effortless (on my part not hers!) and stress free. She answered all my dumb questions with total grace and was never ever the least bit condescending, on the contrary she is such a sweetheart. It is a rare combination to meet someone so intelligent, knowledgeable hard working and kind. Stephanie recently helped me sell the home as I wanted to downsize. The process was, again, a very positive experience for me. Stephanie was just as terrific 10 years later and I won't hesitate to contact her when I'm ready to purchase again. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.Cristina Larsen7/05/2017Stephanie is simply amazing and you'd be a fool not to work with her. My husband and I were first time home buyers and Stephanie made us feel completely at ease. She was super responsive and spent copious amounts of time to help us understand the process each step of the way. She was super knowledgeable and we felt 100% confident we were in good hands the entire time. When/if it comes time for us to ever house hunt again she will be the first person we'll call.Lisa Ashley10/28/2016Stephanie is an advocate and a counselor through the buying and selling process, and her responsiveness is incredible. She has patience and professionalism dealing with her clients and the people on the other side of the deal, but when needed, she's not afraid to push back. She worked for the best deal for us, but not by taking advantage of others, which is refreshing. In the words of the great Kenny Rogers, "you have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run..." There's a balancing act with buying and selling and Stephanie was a great guide for us.jdhsurfer8/16/2016
- Not only is she so professional and on-the-ball, she has become a loyal friend of mine. I've even come back to her more than a year after I bought my home and have asked her questions that she has promptly answered. I've already recommended her to friends, and am glad I worked with her two years ago when I bought my home.elizabeth zach18/16/2016Stephanie is very knowledgeable about the River Park (East Sacramento) market. I decided to work with her after meeting her at an open house and seeing that she understood and was willing to acknowledge the nuances of home values based on closeness to or distance from neighborhood features like Glenn Hall Park, railroad tracks, etc. She gave us honest feedback that what what we wanted was not likely in this neighborhood at our price point, but did not press us to look in other neighborhoods when we said we were willing to wait. She was fun and low-key to look at houses with, but she really shone in communications and negotiations with the seller! By researching and presenting background on specific houses in a specific condition she made the point to the owners that our offer below the asking price was reasonable and respectful. She also helped my husband and me get on the same page when we had different interpretations of various scenarios, and she was quick to respond to all of our questions. Another thing to note is that she has great business relationships with various contractors so we were able to pull off getting a sewer inspection done in a tight window and at a reasonable price, and a last-minute roof cert. Something new to her was the Energy Efficiency Mortgage (EEM) financing feature we used to upgrade an old heating system and add central AC, but she was game to try it. All in all, we had a great experience buying a house with Steph and would do it again--if she hadn't already helped us into the house we want to live in for the rest of our lives!user17629024/21/2016
- Every day I thank my lucky stars that the day we called Dunnigan Realtors, Stephanie Gallagher took the call. We found ourselves in a very complex situation. Stephanie marched right into the storm, helped us maneuver through the obstacles, while the whole time assuring us that we could get through this. My wife and I relied on her to unravel so much information and simplify the complexities of our situation; she was whip smart and performed way beyond our expectations (this is no joke). I doubt that another realtor could have produced such a great outcome in our scenario. Stephanie knows her business. She it a true professional and someone who we had to trust during a major milestone of our life. Not only do I feel lucky, I feel like with someone else we would not have gotten the same outstanding result that we got. I give her one million stars. And we miss her. Thank you Stephanie.Chris10512/22/2015We could not have asked for a better first time home hunting/buying experience. It was a difficult market when we began looking and it took some time to find the right home, but Stephanie listened to what we were looking for and helped us find the perfect fit for our first home. She encouraged us through the disappointments and celebrated our final success. We couldn't be happier. She has continue to lend her expertise and has checked in to follow up on some home warranty repairs months after our closing. I would gladly recommend Stephanie.zuser2014061220191187712/17/2015Stephanie is professional, polished, and extremely knowledgeable about real estate laws and processes. She is an excellent negotiator working with both sides - the seller and buyer. She provides a level of customer service to her clients that is above and beyond expectations. I have used Stephanie for listing my house and she has also helped me purchase 2 homes in 10 years. If you want a dedicated agent who looks out for your best interest, Stephanie is your gal!zuser2015051518121365012/16/2015
- We absolutely love Stephanie. She is professional, knowledgeable and has a fantastic sense of humor, which is a huge plus with us! We would definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone, buying or selling and would definitely work with her again. She responded to all of our questions and requests within minutes. Although our home hasn't sold, it's most likely due to a lack of a second bath upstairs. Stephanie has worked so hard, and, when we relist, we hope she will represent us again!lesliefraser11/30/2015Stephanie was great, before we bought, during the sale, and after! She knows the are well and was able to give us a feel for the neighborhoods' vibes and resale potential. We made our purchase long distance and she tireleasly cisited homes for us, texting photos, videos, and measurements! All 'paperwork' was available electronically and quickly. She kept the process fair and transparent, advised us but was never controlling, without anything underhanded or sleezy. She has good relationships with other industry professionals, and that helps. We have since recommended her to several people, especially those who are busy and appreciate someone else doing leg work but letting them make the decisions! Plus she is an all around sweet and fun person! We are still in contact today on a personal level!user2557869/16/2015Working with Stephanie was a great experience. She had our best interests at the fore front during the entire experience. She kept us informed every step of the way, even during her vacation. She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and very well respected by her peers. She was able to get "things" done quickly, just because of her great reputation. I would only use Stephanie as a realtor, there is no reason to go anywhere else!phbriones9/14/2015
- Stephanie created a very effective time line for us to follow. This was so very helpful in keeping us on track to get the property on the market in a timely fashion. She guided us through the process with expert advice. Her pricing strategy was right on the mark. We feel extremely fortunate to have found her, and working with her was a pleasurePaul DeSomma9/10/2015I had a great experience working with Stephanie. I was 100% satisfied with the sale she handled for me and my sister. She is smart, professional and dynamic and personable to boot. I highly recommend her.mtawatao9/10/2015
- Stephanie helped us with three transactions ranging from selling a home in Sun City Roseville, to buying a fixer-upper in Historic Folsom to a large rural property. Each transaction had special situations that required a high level of creativity and superior negotiation skills. I wouldn't even consider a property without getting Stephanie's opinion first. She is professional and has earned the respect of the other parties each time. She brings a win-win can do attitude and somehow maintains a strong positive attitude from the beginning to the end of the process no matter what obstacles arise from the beginning to the end. Both of my adult daughters now refer to Stephanie as a rock star, and they value her as much as I do.stephc9169/09/2015She helped me sell/buy a home. She also helped me with selling out of town property. She also found me the best deal on a mortgage. Best experience buying anything. Recommend her to everyone.cubster609/09/2015
- Stephanie was a dual agent for my wife and I (the buyers) and represented us and the seller fairly! She was able to look out for the best interest for the seller and the buyer. My wife and I are excited to have purchased our first home through her! She is very honest, straight to the point, organized and trustworthy. Thanks Stephanie for making our first time house buying experience Awesome and painless!!!!!!user274858049/09/2015Stephanie helped us buy our current home and sell our previous home after a year of keeping it as a rental. She's a real pleasure to work with and she's ultimately concerned about doing best by your family. She was honest and up front about various issues that could arise and I never felt like a fish out of water.homebrewprof9/09/2015Recently sold a house. Needed an agent and knew Stephanie from youth sports and how she got things done. So we talked it over and I like what I heard and listed with her. So very happy I did. Things went so very well with her marketing the house and managing the process in an outstanding manner. I was fully satisfied and in fact have now listed another rental house with her in East Sacramento.Ken Marks7/10/2015
- Stephanie actually helped us sell our previous home and buy our new home! This is the second home she has helped us with and I'd recommend her with complete confidence! Throughout the process Stephanie was extremly responsive and thorough and walked us through the entire process. As a bonus, she brings a sense of humor and reality to the process. If it wasn't for that I'm not sure we would have survived the process! I can't say enough great things about Stephanie!cthrncampbell2/03/2014
- Great job.Jerry JThe best part was always feeling like we were being taken care of. Many thanks and praise for the friendly, courteous, and professional service provided by Stephanie Gallagher.Robbie RThis was a tough one. Stephanie got us over the finish line.Tom H
- The best part was the personal touch and dedication. Thank you for your help in this crazy market! We could not have done it without Stephanie at our side!Tyler JStephanie's was engaged and knowledgeable. She guided me through the process of getting my house ready to sell and helped me find all the service providers I needed. With her help the house sold instantly and the sale price far exceeded my expectations. I loved working with Stephanie so much that she now is helping me find a new home. House sales and purchases have been very stressful for me in the past but this time around it was a breeze thanks to Stephanie.Lisbeth JStephanie Gallagher was so great, we really appreciate all of her help. She was very understanding and patient with us in our journey. She was very knowledgeable and experienced, we felt that helped tremendously with our search. She also did a lot of work to deliver information to our appraiser, and our house appraised at the purchase price. We could not be happier.Christopher G
- Stephanie made us feel like we were her only clients, even though we know she had lots of other people to take care of and we loved working with someone local.Dana KThe best part was the confidence Stephanie instilled. Sacramento has become a tough market, but she was fantastic at both keeping us optimistic and on target, while also being realistic about the challenges of the market. She was attentive, informative, kind, empathetic--the list goes on and on--and with my wife and I knowing nothing about home buying she landed us our dream home in a tough market. Can't say enough good things about Stephanie! I don't have anyone to refer at this time, but it anyone asks (friend, relative, stranger on the street) I'll give them Stephanie's number and tell them they'd be crazy to go with anyone else.Andrew VStephanie gives such an outstanding attention to detail, thinking ahead through each situation that may occur and preparing her clients along the way. Everything was exceptional.Adam P
- The best part was Stephanie's professionalism and patience. Thanks for everything!SandraThe best part was how she was concerned of my needs as to how much I wanted for my house and worked towards that. Always answers my calls always available.Rebekah CThe best part was our realtor and how helpful she was through the whole process. Everything was great.August P
- Professional, knew her product and the market, able to give great council.Charles ISmooth process, good communication. Thank you, very positive experience with Stephanie!MollyStephanie provided thoughtful guidance throughout the process. All questions were answered in a timely manner, and we always knew where we were in the process at all times.Don M
- Stephanie had our back from start to finish. She had the house prepped and handled everything. Stephanie is an amazing partner and looks out for your best interest. She handles the tough things and updates you. She is the best customer service person I have ever worked with. We have owned 8 homes and she was the best. Amazing. Thank you Steph.Bruce MStephanie is amazing!! She continues to go above and beyond to make the experience seamless. Her professionalism and expertise are always spot on! Not only was Stephanie our agent but she has become a trusted friend!Julie YThe best part was knowing I was in good hands and felt comfortable the entire time. I will recommend Stephanie to anyone I know going forward. She did a GREAT job!Robyn S
- Stephanie was the best part! I felt in such good hands with her thorough professionalism. I am so grateful that my daughter suggested Stephanie - from our first meeting I knew she was great at her job. She always answered each and every text or email I sent - all with total graciousness! I would highly recommend Stephanie and definitely use her again!Robin AWe highly recommend Stephanie. We feel very fortunate to have purchased our dream retirement home with her assistance! Extremely knowledgeable, generous with her time, very personable, great listening skills leading to her understanding of our needs and moving guesses really expeditiously. Wonderful personally and professionally.DuplessisI had a great experience. Thanks for helping me buy a house.Andrew P
- Stephanie did an amazing job representing Dunnigan. I would highly recommend her to friends and family. This was our first experience with realtors and I am so happy that we found Stephanie. We appreciate everything about Stephanie. She is hard-working, kind, compassionate and truly cares about her clients.Olga AStephanie was nothing short of amazing. She is responsive, incredibly knowledgeable and tactical. She is clearly experienced and knows what she is doing. She is also well-liked and well-connected which meant she knew about potential listing ahead of time. She helped us through every hiccup along the way and always had our interests in mind.Kaitlyn H & Zach MStephanie took care of everything. Promised a lot and delivered more! The entire experience exceeded my best estimates. Being out of town was a challenge since Stephaine had to take care of everything. She did this with a professional attitude, had great ideas and kept me informed at every step of the way.James H
- Stephanie was an amazing advocate for us as Buyers and Sellers. She went the extra steps to look out for our best interests and find us an amazing home. Stephanie was the best part of the experience to us. Stephanie was courteous, prompt, thorough, detailed and went to bat for us. She truly took care of our family from start to finish.Bruce MStephanie was warm, generous, extremely available and helped us engage in a process that was new and intimidating. Stephanie is wonderful.Phil SStephanie is smart and knowledgable.Ignacio B