I love Sacramento! I’m fortunate enough to have been raised here, to have raised my two children here, and to be helping my partner raise his three boys here. I’m proud to call Sac State my alma mater and East Sac my home. Being in Sacramento most of my life has given me the opportunity to develop a rich understanding of the many wonderful benefits of life in Sacramento—its incomparable weather, abundant art in all forms (especially food), its culture and diversity. Sacramento is truly an amazing place to live, work and play!
Wherever you choose to live, I know that buying and selling real estate is one of the most important experiences you will have in your lifetime. It is my goal to make your experience fun, exciting and stress-free.
I am your representative.
I am your advocate.
I am always available and in communication with you before, during, and after the process.
I am your REALTOR®.
- We were very lucky to have Stephanie to help us with the sale of our family home of 60 +years. She was helpful and reassuring in every way, making the paperwork process very easy for us. She was helpful with the physical logistics in getting the house ready to sell as well, helping us with coordinating and being present for donation pick ups as well as taking donations into drop off centers. She was safe and respectful in every way regarding COVID safety which we truly appreciated. Highly recommend this caring , honest and hard working realtor!Laura Takata Watkins5/12/2022Stephanie is an outstanding realtor! She really is the best at what she does. My wife and I were uncertain about our ability to own a home, but Stephanie and her team made us confident enough to shop with ease. Never once did we feel unprepared or undeserving of a home during the process, and we can't thank her enough for it!
If you're even THINKING about buying a home, look no further than Stephanie Ferris!Joseph Ferris5/12/2022
- I met Stephanie through my yoga studio and once I found out she was a realtor, I knew that if I ever were to buy a house, it would be with Stephanie. Stephanie is a genuinely thoughtful and caring human being who listens deeply, treats everyone with respect, sees people fully, maintains clear and healthy boundaries, gives an honest answer even when the answer is “I don’t know,” truly wants the best for others, and works hard to help others succeed. The best part about working with a truly lovely human being is that everyone else she introduced along the home-buying journey (loan officer, contractors, inspectors) was also extremely capable and lovely to work with and I never had any doubts about the quality of service I would receive or that the price would be fair.
On top of being a lovely human, Steph has all the skills and qualities I was looking for in a realtor: clear communicator, extremely responsive, organized, knowledgeable, client-focused, excellent data-based decision-making skills, and able to deliver under tight deadlines.
Searching for a house was an emotional journey for a me - a lot happened in my life during the search and I almost gave up multiple times. Step was always there to support me in whatever I needed - even if what I needed was a break. Once I found the right house for me, the actual home-buying process was surprisingly easy and fun because I has such an incredible team of professionals supporting me. Even though I now have a house that I love, Steph is still in my life (#SacMom) and I hope things stay that way for many years to come:).
In short - hire Stephanie as your realtor! She is AMAZING!!!Smadar Levy3/21/2021Stephanie is awesome! She was thorough and professional and great to work with.
We knew we were going to be exceptionally picky have a wide range of homes we wanted to see as we are new to the area.
She kept us apprised about available appointments, let us know as soon as a new one came on the market and when we got into contract helped us pick inspectors and professionals who fit our needs.
A big bonus was having someone with the same values who knew what neighborhoods fit our lifestyle and wants, as well as steering us clear of homes that didn't fit our criteria, was invaluable.rob bursmith2/16/2021Stephaine sold the inlaws home after it had been a rental for several years. The house had been built in the '80s, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage so nice big house but we wanted it to look better and more modern-we wanted to sell it! Stephanie helped us make that happen in the middle of this pandemic. My husband & I were quarantined so Stephanie found the workers and the items we needed - flooring, contractors, roofers, painters, yardworkers and a stager that transformed the house and it sold the first weekend it was on the market. Stephanie worked so hard and kept us informed at every step-she's a wonderful realtor!! She's very knowledgable, friendly and can help you find your new home or sell that house you're in.kindlenumber42/15/2021
- Stephanie is a great communicator who always kept me in the loop. She also went above and beyond what I expected of an agent. I did not have to take any extra time off of work because my agent Stephanie represented me every step of the way. In a very competitive market I felt like I had an upper hand because of the rapport she had with everyone involved in the transaction. Thank you Stephanie! I appreciate your integrity and knowledge.Karendi72/15/2021Stephanie found us the perfect house in a very competitive market. She handled all of the inspections and repair appointments for us! Stephanie is very professional and made sure that everyone involved in the transaction did their job and did it on time. I highly recommend Stephanie Ferris to help buy or sell your home.iwchadmiller2/15/2021
- We have really enjoyed working with Stephanie ... She is a positive, calm presence in what would have been an intimidating process. She constantly kept us updated on even the minor details of our sale.Diann L.The best part of my experience was the feeling of confidence that I was so well represented. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you for being such a huge part of my journey.John H.Stephanie's personal touch was the best part. I feel like she brought her years of experience, but tailored the sale to exactly what we needed.Christine H.
- The best part of my experience was Stephanie's support. I previously bought a house with a VA loan and it is completely different purchasing a home without a VA loan. Stephanie really took the time to explain to me what the process would be like and how anticipate the costs so I was prepared. She has a great PowerPoint presentation that she walked me through. If I had a question, she would always be responsive and get back to me quickly. Stephanie always seemed very excited when she accompanied me to look at homes and look around with me. I will refer someone to Stephanie Ferris at anytime I hear a friend, co-worker, or family members is ready to buy their home.Sesali T.The best part was Stephanie's hard work and her promises kept. Thank you, Stephanie!EdWe tried 5-6 agents before Stephanie. She is knowledgeable and human; she is the ultimate advocate for the client.Ed & Rebecca A.
- We looked off and on in many communities for a couple of years trying to find a place close enough to the kid's school and mother's house that would allow us to grow most of our food on the property. After a few offers over asking being beaten by other buyers we found a home that met absolutely everything that we were looking for in our home. We had some pretty demanding criteria for our new home and Stephanie found a house that met every requirement. The house that she found was so much better than the houses that we had been looking at in terms of property layout, quality of construction and proximity to the kid's school and mom's house. There is no way that I could be happier, and the price was 50k less than our budget!!!Chad M.Stephanie is a great communicator who always kept me in the loop. She also went above and beyond what I expected of an agent. Thank you Stephanie! I appreciate your integrity and knowledge.Karen P.Stephanie was so personal and available. I always felt secure during the whole process - which says a LOT in the year of COVID-19! Stephanie was thorough and professional and thoughtful and quickly got answers for any questions that we had. THANK YOU! We are so very happy in our new home in a new city. We have nly been here two weeks and it's definitely home!Paula B.