I am deeply passionate about Real Estate. On vacation or spare time, I am scoping all the newest listings. I love people. Connecting with a variety of folks is energizing and adds to my purpose. Learning about my client’s goals and helping their dream of homeownership come true is an incredible honor and extremely fulfilling to me. In 2009 I quit my career in finance to train as an appraiser by my mother, one of the best decisions in my life. In 2019, I decided to marry my love of homes with love of people and become a Realtor.
Making Master’s Club each year since I have been licensed, I am grateful to my extraordinary clients for their trust in me. I have closed various transactions ranging from starter homes to custom luxury estates topping values in the millions. Although I hail from the East Bay, I am proud to call myself a Sac State alumni and have been enjoying Sacramento since 2002.
I am all about communication with my clients and fellow agents. Creating meaningful and lasting relationships is my goal. I take a counselor and coaching approach. I provide all the insight, experience, and tools necessary for my clients to reach their own decisions, free of pressure. With my appraisal background, I can say I am an expert at knowing and understanding value as well as price positioning. If you are a first-time buyer, seasoned real estate investor or seller, I want to know you and work beside you. I want to be the one to give you the keys to your new place or the dream offer on your home. I want to be the Realtor you tell your friends and family to call and I will work hard for that and for you.
- My parents recently bought a home in Sacramento with Sarah Moon as their realtor and had a great experience. I'm posting this on behalf of their experience.
"Sarah was very helpful, patient and thorough. She had helpful suggestions, and referred us to a lender, handyman and house cleaner throughout the process. Through the whole experience, Sarah stayed positive and upbeat, which kept us motivated and focused on finding our new home. She also paid very close attention to our long list of desired items for our new house and was able to find us a home that checked off every single box we wanted, in our price range. We lived in our previous house for over 30 years and Sarah made sure to walk us through each step along the way, which helped ease the stress that comes along with a new house purchase. We highly recommend Sarah to anyone who's looking for an organized and detail oriented agent who's got a great personality to top it all off. Thanks Sarah!!"L Beam8/25/2022I met Sarah Moon when she responded to my inquiry about seeing a home for sale. That home did not work out for me but over the next 6 months, Sarah stayed in touch to keep me informed about new listings that fit my criteria. She really listened and understood what I was looking for. Somehow she managed the perfect mix of keeping in touch but never bugging me. Once we found the perfect home for me, she handled all the paperwork, inspections and negotiations with skill and thoughtfulness. I have, and will continue to, recommend Sarah to any friends needing an outstanding real estate professional.kimadagan8/23/2022Sarah was an amazing realtor. We worked with her for selling a home and buying another. Sarah supported both transactions without any issue and was always available with any questions we had along the way. Sarah truly cared about helping us find our forever home and having a realtor that is genuine makes all the difference.zuser201609131229040004/23/2022
- I was referred to Sarah when I came to Sacramento intending to buy a home. Sarah responded very quickly to my initial phone call and within two days had 3-4 homes for me to consider. In less than two weeks she found two homes that suited me perfectly. If Sarah could not be available to show me a home she made certain one of her colleagues could step in on her behalf. She responded to all my phone/text messages very promptly and found answers to my questions quickly. Sarah clearly loves her role as “matchmaker,” delighting in those “offer accepted,” “close of escrow,” “here are your keys,” “Congratulations!” moments.tamradevonkay3/12/2022We had a great experience with Sarah, both buying and selling. She made the process as streamlined and stress-free as possible, was always available to answer questions and take phone calls, no matter the time of day, and left us feeling grateful for choosing her as our realtor.christopher burton710/13/2021Sarah helped us find a beautiful home in our desired location and helped us sell our current home. She was flexible in working with our time frame and was always available to answer questions and give great recommendations for any needed services. Even after purchasing our home, she continued to check in and make sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend her to anyone who's looking to buy or sell a home in the Sacramento area (and going into the Bay Area) as she is very knowledgeable about all of the different neighborhoods and nearby cities.stella c arnone10/13/2021
- Sarah Moon! We love you! Sarah was our shining star and realtor extraordinaire!
She helped my partner Jeffrey and I find a wonderful home in South Land Park. Being from the Bay Area, and living in Sacramento herself, gives her a unique ability to share her knowledge and real estate expertise with her clients.
We sold our home in Oakland and struggled to find anything in the Bay Area that resembled a house in our price range. On a whim we went out to view a home in Land Park and Sarah was more than happy to take time away from her weekend to show it to us.
After viewing the home in Land Park, She walked us through the neighborhood, showing us the nearby amenities. It was the start of many weekends with Sarah searching for the perfect house.
Sarah was so kind and helpful and understanding of the big leap we were making as Bay Area transplants.
Safety and quiet along with space were top priority, she was able to help us find the right neighborhood and home for our needs.
Her experience as both an appraiser and realtor and local resident helped us feel taken care of on multiple levels!
After dealing with many different realtors, I can say with confidence you will not find a person more kind or compassionate! Sarah is a wonderful human being!
If you are in the market to buy or sell, I would not hesitate to reach out to Sarah for her expert knowledge and assistance!
Nathaniel and Jeffreyzuser201707042300036429/14/2021We highly recommend Sarah, she sold our home quickly and was great to work with. She has lots of experience and smart strategies. Also incredibly nice and easy to work with.zuser201808241304196469/12/2021Sarah Moon facilitated the sale of our house and the purchase of our new home. Our new home purchase was contingent on the sale of our house, which could be a challenge for the current market. Sarah assured me that it could be done without having to move out of my current home prior to purchasing another home. She was right! Sarah and her team worked hard to make this a smooth transaction. Sarah was extremely responsive to all of my questions through this process, and she was always available to talk things through. Sarah listened to all my nervous concerns, and she would reassure me that everything would work out and we would find a house. Sarah was there for us every step of the way! She was there for us when I prepared to list the house and there for us when I moved into our new home. Sarah’s passion for real estate and helping people, combined with her strong work ethic, makes her a genuine and dedicated real estate agent.Christine Val6/11/2021
- Sarah Moon is a true gem! My husband and I just bought a house and we are so grateful to Sarah for providing her help, guidance, and representation through the entire process. Buying a house can be stressful, but Sarah's knowledge and understanding throughout made it a positive experience for us, as close to effortless as it could possibly be. From showing us houses we were interested in to the final sale, she was sensitive to our needs, concerned about what we wanted and intuitive about how to work with us. She supported our decisions and made it very clear that wanting us to be happy was her first priority. Sarah is patient and responsive, perceptive and intelligent. Her extensive knowledge in appraising and her experience in real estate was apparent, and helped us feel confident about the numerous decisions that we had to make along the way. The more we worked with and got to know her, the more we knew how very lucky we were to have Sarah on our team.Mary Sullivan5/10/2021Sarah is wonderful to work with! She really listens and is conscientious about looking out for her client's desires and best interests. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a house in the Sacramento and North Bay Area.Stephanie Angst4/25/2021
- Sarah has been incredible to work with! Being new to California she has been amazing with helping me to identify suitable neighborhoods and helping me research each potential area we looked in. I worked with Sarah. Ride fly before the COVID outbreak and then again after the lock downs eased up a bit, she consistently kept me in her thoughts, maintained my search portal and sent me good listings. She has been the most patient realtor I have ever worked with and she never seems to get tired of answering questions about the area, process, listing or even discussing potential ideas for long term maintenance on a property.
To avoid making this review crazy long...... Sarah is:
1. Very savvy at negotiating - My house several thousand under listed price and negotiated very fair concession from the seller.
2. Very patient - answering questions via email, text and phone calls any day of the week. Sarah really listens to you when you explain what your thinking, it’s not just a nod and smile, she listens and acts on your requests.
3. Available - Sarah has been 100% available to me at any time I needed her, always replying to messages very quickly
4. Very Knowledgable - Sarah knows the market, neighborhoods, and contract process ! She always has a great resource also, she has an amazing network of trades experts. She might have Batman on speed dial!
5. Hardworking - The entire process of buying a house during the pandemic in an unpredictable market was so easy with Sarah supporting my efforts, she works hard to be the best and it shows. I appreciate her help, value her opinions and don’t have one single regret about working with her.
I don’t think you could find a better realtor or guide to the Sacramento area than Sarah Moon (who I found by accident and feel like I won the lottery of agents!)Ro Matthews12/06/2020Sarah Moon has been a long time friend. So, when she became a real estate agent, I knew we would choose her to help us find a home. My husband and I welcomed our baby girl in March 2020. Shortly after we realized we needed more room and began looking for our first home. We knew we could trust Sarah to help in our search. She helped us get started. Even suggesting a couple of mortgage lenders. She was very patient with us and answered all our questions in a timely manner. Being first time home buyers, we had a lot of questions and there were a lot things we didn’t know. Sarah did a great job of guiding us through the process. When it came time to start looking, Sarah was on the hunt for houses that fit our wants and needs. Because of COVID-19, the housing market was booming, and Sarah was honest with us about our expectations vs. reality. But she was still confident she would help us find the right home within our budget. When we did go to look at a house, Sarah would always hang out in the background. She let my husband and I tour the property and talk things over our selves. She only chimed in to answer questions. When we finally found the home we wanted, Sarah did everything she could to make our offer more desirable to the sellers. And it worked! We moved into our lovely new home in October 2020. We love our new home and can’t wait to spend the holidays for the first time as homeowners. Sarah is a wonderful agent. I would highly recommend choosing Sarah when looking to buy or sell a home!Lia Tucker11/27/2020My fiancé and I just worked with Sarah Moon to purchase our first home. She is WONDERFUL. Sarah is kind, responsive, and flexible. She walked us through the entire process and answered all of our questions. We truly felt she was on our side in this process and looking out for us, especially when it came time for the inspections. She even offered to schedule those for us, which was immensely helpful given our busy work schedules. The inspectors she chose for us were very thorough and available to answer all of our questions. Sarah helped us to decide how to best request credited funds for repairs and advocated for us with the seller of the home. Additionally, Sarah was able to recommend an excellent loan officer for us. I cannot recommend Sarah more highly. She was with us every step of the way. Thank you, Sarah!Barbara Kocsis11/16/2020
- As first-time home buyers, we spoke with a few agents prior to choosing to work with Sarah and none of them made us feel comfortable and confident like she did! We made the right choice to go with her. She is as good as it gets - attentive, responsive, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. These are the qualities that all 5-star real estate agents should possess, but she goes above and beyond by genuinely caring about her clients and thoroughly following up even after closing a deal! 100% will be recommending to friends and family!lesliekfong11/13/2020Sarah Moon was everything we every dreamed of in a real estate agent and more. Sarah has over a decade of experience in real estate and understands all aspects of buying and selling homes. My husband and I started working with Sarah when we decided we wanted to buy our first home. Sarah met us for coffee and we were instantly impressed by her kind demeanor and professionalism and knew she was our agent! While we were house hunting, Sarah showed tremendous knowledge, patience, empathy, and expertise. She intrinsically could read my husband and I’s personalities and she worked with us so well and listened to our needs as individuals as well as a couple. If we wanted to tour a home, she was able to meet us at the property within the hour. Always responsive, honest, and helpful. If you decide to work with Sarah, you will not be disappointed! When working with Sarah, you are not only getting her expertise and professionalism, but you are also getting a beautifully kind human being who genuinely cares about you and finding you the perfect home. We have now been in our new home for 4 months and we are so happy and it’s all thanks to Sarah. She makes dreams come true!!!!amurphy8718/16/2020I cannot speak more highly of my experience working with Sarah. My husband and I went out of our way to solicit her services because of her excellent reputation, and she did not disappoint. She is personable, honest, and has a gift for finding gems for her clients. What I personally loved about working with Sarah was how I felt like I had an accomplished agent on my side, and a good friend, too. Her warmth and professionalism made it such a pleasure to work with her and we really felt like we had an expert and advocate on our side. A big thanks to Sarah for such a superlative experience - she is truly one of the best agents out there!jennlaurenlee8/10/2020
- Sarah made everything easy. From showing the house to handing over the keys my girlfriend and I were very pleased. I know she will be the one to negotiate buying our new house next. I highly recommend Sarah if your looking for a great realtor that gets the job done!awshuck7/09/2020Sarah Moon is the best! I’m so glad we found her. Sarah’s market and neighborhood knowledge from her years of appraising are unmatched. She responded to every text and call, even at night. Sarah was quick to point out flawed features of a home my husband and I didn’t notice and saved us from buying the wrong house for us. She’s my Realtor for life!appraiserjtam2/07/2020Sarah was wonderful to work with for every step of our homebuying journey! As first-time buyers, my husband and I didn't really know what to expect during the process, but Sarah made us feel comfortable and well-supported from the very beginning. She explained how the process would go from start to finish, took the time to understand what we were looking for in a home, and was incredibly responsive whenever we had questions or wanted to set up a showing. She also has great knowledge of Sacramento and its neighborhoods, and her background as an appraiser was an added bonus when it came time to making an offer. When our first offer didn't work out, she helped keep our spirits up with her confidence that we would find something even better-- and she was right! Sarah had the knowledge and relationships to make sure everything went smoothly after our offer was accepted, dealing with any issue that popped up and keeping us informed and on track for a smooth closing. We're now happily living in a home we love. We highly recommend Sarah if you're looking for an all-around wonderful realtor!ellen s caro11/21/2019
- Home buying can be a long trip with exhilaration and disappoiments along the path. Sarah continued to encourage and bolster my confidence through events that didn’t go my way, or when I felt like giving up. Her tenacity resulted in me closing on a new home that fits my goals. I am so pleased with my new home, and credit Sarah’s understanding what kind of home I wanted for the successful matching of buyer and seller.arkilgore410/01/2019Sarah was very knowledgeable and a blessing to have working for us. She was ALWAYS available and was an asset to the process of buying our first home! Sarah is GREAT!jeredjohnston7/31/2019Sarah helped us buy our first house. From the moment we met her to the moment we closed, Sarah was always there to answer any questions we had. We saw a lot of houses because my husband and I have very different tastes but Sarah did not give up on either of us and showed us houses that we could both consider. Not only is Sarah super knowledgeable about the Sacramento real estate market but she is also super knowledgeable about actual house stuff too. She knew all the details about what kind of windows to look for, what she would recommend replacing, flooring, etc... I cannot express in words how grateful I am for all her help and how truly awesome she is. In the end she helped us find the ONE and helped us negotiate a fair price. I would recommend Sarah for any and all of your real estate needs!nousoga7/28/2019
- Sarah Moon is a true professional with ample knowledge of the Sacramento region. She has an amazing work ethic and is guaranteed to find a perfect match for your every wants and needs. Her extensive work as a real estate appraiser is one of the many reasons Sarah is the only person I’d trust to help me find the right home.Ariana Kaneshiro5/24/2019My friends and I met with Sarah to discuss potential income property opportunities in the Sacramento area. Not only did Sarah come prepared with great ideas about neighborhoods, but she gave examples of creative property ideas in Sac that we never thought of. Her knowledge of the whole area is phenomenal and her experience unmatched! She was able to answer all of our questions with ease and confidence. When I buy an income property in Sac, I will 100% trust Sarah as my realtor.L Beam4/24/2019
- I have worked with Sarah for many years now. She is the most well informed person I know when it comes to Sacramento properties. I find her to be one that loves her work and has true passion for homes. She continues to keep me informed of any opportunities in the market. I highly recommend working with her.lunar moony4/24/2019My friends and I met with Sarah to discuss potential income property opportunities in the Sacramento area. Not only did Sarah come prepared with great ideas about neighborhoods, but she gave examples of creative property ideas in Sac that we never thought of. Her knowledge of the whole area is phenomenal and her experience unmatched! She was able to answer all of our questions with ease and confidence. When I buy an income property in Sac, I will 100% trust Sarah as my realtor.user08797174/24/2019
- We had a great experience with Sarah, both buying and selling. She helped us navigate a very stressful, but exciting, time in our lives. The best part was her responsiveness and thoughtfulness.Chris B.Sarah had smart selling strategies; she was perfect.Greg W.Sarah is a great realtor — I will recommend her to anyone without hesitation. All through the process, every aspect of her efforts was exceptional!Martin W.
- Sarah Moon facilitated the sale of our house and the purchase of our new home. Our new home purchase was contingent on the sale of our house, which could be a challenge for the current market. Sarah assured me that it could be done without having to move out of my current home prior to purchasing another home. She was right! Sarah and her team worked hard to make this a smooth transaction. Sarah was extremely responsive to all of my questions through this process, and she was always available to talk things through. Sarah listened to all my nervous concerns, and she would reassure me that everything would work out and we would find a house. Sarah was there for us every step of the way! She was there for us when I prepared to list the house and there for us when I moved into our new home. Sarah’s passion for real estate and helping people, combined with her strong work ethic, makes her a genuine and dedicated real estate agent.Christine V.The best part was Sarah and her availability and responsive. Sarah was amazing!Marlene B.Sarah did a great job of making sure we hit all the deadlines and dates in order for the transaction to move forward smoothly. Overall, satisfied with the purchase and would love to work with Sarah & Dunnigan again.Wayne W.
- As first-time home buyers, we spoke with a few agents prior to choosing to work with Sarah and none of them made us feel comfortable and confident like she did! We made the right choice to go with her. She is as good as it gets -- attentive, responsive, extrememly knowledgeable and helpful. These are the qualities that all 5-star real estate agents should possess, but she goes above and beyond by genuinely caring about her clients and thoroughly following up even after closing a deal! 100% will be recommending to friends and family!Leslie F.Sarah is a long time friend. We trusted her to help us find our first home. She did not disappoint. Sarah did not try to sway us towards any particular house. She was honest about the reality of the market at the time but remained confident she could find a great house within our budget. And she did. She was always available to answer our questions. Sarah and Dunnigan Realtors were great to work with. We also worked with Joe to show us a couple houses while Sarah was out of town. He was friendly and a great help as well. Overall, we were happy with the service we received from Sarah and Dunnigan.Lia T.I have bought and sold many houses over the years and Sarah recently both sold me a new home and sold my previous residence. My experience with Sarah was steller. Sarah is knowledgeable, detailed, organized, timely and professional. As I am out of state quite often, Sarah went above and beyond in arranging inspections, repairs, staging and more!Fred P.
- Overall, working with Sarah was an excellent experience. We loved working with Sarah and could not be happier with the quality of her work and her didication to finding us our dream home.Ryan M.Everything was handled so smoothly and with compassion and professionalism. I would be delighted to refer friends and family to Sarah.Laurie L.Sarah "gets" me. She understood what kind of housing I was looking for. She found an ideal location in a beautiful setting and an affordable home. I'm so pleased with the entire experience! She helped me through all the phases of the home buying process, providing references for home loans, etc. The home buying process can be a long and sometimes trying process. When a home that I was interested in was not available and I found myself down, Sarah kept encouraging me to keep going. We found the perfect place for me! I'm grateful. I would recommend Dunnigan Realtors and Sarah Moon to my friends. My trust has been earned by Sarah's commitment to finding me a home and she has integrity along with the entire team.Alan K.
- Sarah was awesome! We kept getting outbid on several properties but Sarah was very patient and optimistic and kept finding new places to show us that we maybe hadn't considered at first. In the end, we got a house that was better than we ever could have dreamed of and we're loving every second in it. Thanks Sarah!Meghan J.