I started my real estate career in 1994 when I turned my first home into a rental. One rental turned into two and soon I owned thirteen rentals. I became very familiar with the buying and selling process as a client before ever considering being an agent.
In 2010 I joined Dunnigan Realtors and refocused my passion. Now I hunt for the perfect homes for my clients and use my extensive past corporate experience in brand management and marketing to make my listing stand out from the competition. With years of experience in project management and complex negotiations before becoming a Realtor I strive for the best results for my clients while making the process as smooth as possible.
With almost no personal advertising (you’ll never see my name on a bus bench, billboard or news paper ad) I’ve built my business through providing superior service and communication. The majority of my business is now past clients and referrals but I usually have time to take on new clients that find me in other ways as well. For many years I have consistently been in the top 1% production out of all Sacramento County agents.
Aside from real estate my passions are going to Yosemite, Tahoe and anywhere in the mountains. Hiking around Sacramento, up Half Dome and across the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim in a day. I also love pruning my Japanese Maple trees and most of all, traveling the world with my amazing wife.
I live in East Sac and specialize in the amazing homes here but I am happy to help my clients in whatever neighborhood they would like to live. I love helping my clients buy the perfect home in the perfect location or sell when the time is right. It doesn’t matter where they are buying or selling or what price range, they will always get my million dollar service.
Call or email to see how I can make the process as smooth as possible for you.
- My husband and I are so happy that we enlisted Nathan to represent us in the purchase of our new home! Nathan came to us as a referral from my sister and we could not be more pleased with the guidance and support he gave us throughout the buying process. Nathan is incredibly organized, attentive to detail, honest, knowledgeable about the market, and overall has a very calming presence. Home buying can be extremely stressful and Nathan worked to overcome any concerns we had and patiently walk us through a sometimes confusing and overwhelming process. We never felt pressured or concerned that he did not have our best interest in mind.
Nathan is a fantastic communicator and always made himself available if we had any questions. Part of the purchase of our new home required a lot of negotiation with the developer and we were very pleased with Nathan's negotiating and advice through the process.
I would highly recommend having Nathan represent you!user743687910/06/2022Nathan is an experienced, responsive, no pressure real estate agent with significant market knowledge which was useful in this rapidly changing housing market. He is quite well organized and listens and communicates well. He accommodated my needs as an out of the area buyer providing excellent video tours with pros/cons of each house with respect to my specific priorities helping me decide which houses to come see in person. Nathan was truly interested in helping me find the right house (which took me about two years to find given my preferences, limited offerings and the competitive market). I highly recommend Nathan to anyone buying or selling a house in the Sacramento area. He was a pleasure to work with and to get to know and is highly professional and qualified.hawkswan7/04/2022Nathan did a fantastic job of helping me find a house to buy in Sacramento. He was patient and thorough in guiding me through the process from beginning to end. He got back to me right away whenever I called or emailed a question, and always was friendly and happy to talk to me. Nathan helped me navigate the many neighborhoods of central Sacramento. He shared his broad knowledge of the city, especially which neighborhoods are safest because he knew that was my first priority. He's very professional, treats everybody with respect, and is very generous with his time. He was cool and calm even when I was meeting him to look at homes and left my phone back in Texas. He took phone calls from my sister and welcomed her on our house tours. Once I decided which house I wanted, he helped me determine what would be a successful bid. I got the house! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.Julie Wauchope5/11/2022
- Nathan did a great job selling our house in Sacramento. We live in Maryland so weee unable to be present for showing and selling the property. It was really very easy for us because he and his loan processor took care of the work on their end. I was able to sign through DocuSign and with a notary that was sent to my home in MD.
Nathan and his staff kept us informed the entire time. It’s a pleasure doing business with him, and we highly recommend him.zuser201608270608435903/03/2022Nathan helped us find a house in this tough market. He spent a lot of time during our search,, and he provided good advice based on deep knowledge of the area. He also worked hard to make sure the deal closed, even when there were a few hiccups. He was super responsive throughout the process. Highly recommended!Eric Sundquist5/17/2021My husband and I had spent months navigating this crazy Sacramento market with Nathan. He was always quick to answer/respond to calls, gave excellent advice, and helped console me as things were challenging. Nathan has compassion and expertise which makes him a great real estate agent. He was also honest in pointing out concerns about homes and gave us ideas on ways to alter challenging problems. He approached his job with professionalism, while also being very human/real. Couldn’t have asked for a more informed and compassionate agent. We finally found our home and love it more each day!toshiagoland3/30/2021
- Hands down best realtor! We strongly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home! Nathan helped us buy our first home, which I imagine is typically a very daunting and overwhelming experience for people, but thanks to Nathan it was easy and stress free. He was incredibly thorough, patient, knowledgable, and super helpful. What's more, we never felt rushed or pressured. He went at our pace and truly wanted to help us find the right home for us. We really appreciated that he walked us through every single step of the process and answered every question we had - and there were many! We never had to rely on Google or secondhand info from friends because we had an expert on hand. He is always available by phone, text, or email, and never took long to respond. We so appreciated that he had recommendations for every type of contractor at the ready and even connected us to them to make the process go faster. Despite the crazy housing market, Nathan helped us get the second home we looked at and the process went super smoothly. Fantastic person to work with!zuser201705141511422152/15/2021As a first time home buyer I had many questions along the way and Nathan answered them all. He was a pleasure to work with. He was well informed on the market and always kept us up to date. Nathan made the whole buying process smooth. I really appreciated his organization and always responding in a timely manner. Thank you for helping us purchase our new house.knarikcook12/21/2020We are so fortunate to have found Nathan Sherman! He is without doubt the best real estate agent we have worked with. When we first spoke to him about moving to Sacramento, he took time to give us a valuable orientation to the pros and cons of various neighborhoods. He worked tirelessly showing us many homes so we could get the lay of the land, answered all our questions, and gave us advice when we asked for it. He never tried to steer us in any particular direction, but always did his best to understand what we wanted, by asking questions and listening to our answers. When our timeline shifted and our need to move became more pressing, Nathan shifted gears and was right with us. Nathan is always quick to respond, whether by phone, text, or email—never a need to try twice to get his attention (in fact, he was proactive in reaching out to us to keep us abreast of developments and next steps as our purchase proceeded). Nathan is friendly, patient, open, and sympathetic. We have also found him very reliable in providing excellent recommendations for loan, title, inspection, and so on, helping expedite our purchase. Thanks to Nathan, we found our perfect Sacramento home!april leininger9/26/2020
- I needed to sell a home in Sacramento while I live in a different state. I had researched realtors online and came across Nathan. After my listing appointment, I automatically knew I had found my guy!! Nathan really understands East Sacramento and was such an asset in selling my home. He had great communication and kept me informed every step of the way! I would recommend Nathan a million times over for anyone in need of a realtor!!!! He is super professional, knowledgeable, and simply great at what he does!! Thank you again Nathan for multiple offers and an over asking sale price!!!kristinabenefield9/11/2020Nathan helped me sell my home in East Sacramento and also represented me when I bought my condo and his service was outstanding. He kept me informed every step of the way. His workmen and the staging company he uses were also outstanding. I highly recommend him.pmcmastr28/26/2020Nathan recently helped us sell our condo in Midtown Sacramento. We don't live in Sacramento and so had not met Nathan but found our phone and email communications very friendly and professional. His team and the title company he prefers were efficient and just as professional, and this is probably one of the smoothest real estate transactions we have experienced. He represented both us the seller and the buyer and was great in ensuring that both sides felt good if there were any questions/issues that came up. He was always on top of things and would communicate with us before and after each milestone, which reduced the typical anxiety associated with any real estate transaction. He is very knowledgeable regarding Sacramento real estate and we would use him again without any hesitation. Definitely contact him and you will be very happy with the results!Yogen Dalal7/08/2020
- Finding and choosing Nathan Sherman to sell our H Street cottage was like hitting the lottery for us. We do not live in the area and traveling to Sacramento especially in the pandemic would have been torture.
Family member sent me several realtors specializing in the area and after reading Mr Sherman's reviews, I decided to call him. What an angel and guide he has been. In short, house sold in eighteen days with three offers. And he guided us through the pre-sale preparation with great recommendations to make sure the home would be ready for potential buyers. He made it super easy for us every step of the way. And I feel that he went above and beyond the job description, taking care of details himself personally to ensure that escrow would close. Call him. You will have no regrets. I heartily recommend him to one and all.savramis506/18/2020Nathan was able to help my family sell our home with an offer within a week, at asking price, in the midst of a pandemic. Unreal. I could not have asked for a better expert consultation; Nathan was professional, prompt, and a pleasure to work with. He understands the housing market well and is exceptionally conscientious of his clients concerns. His network of contractors was also exceptionally helpful and covered all of my pre-sale needs. I would work with him again in a heart beat. Thanks, Nathan!Nayson Fernandes6/10/2020We had a fantastic experience working with Nathan Sherman to find our first home. Nathan is clearly a wealth of knowledge in the Sacramento area market! He was willing to go above and beyond to help us find the right home that fit our needs and budget. He is professional, organized, responsive and incredibly easy to work with. We highly recommend him.allison capizzi6/03/2020
- I had the pleasure of working with Nathan on selling my uncle's property, From start to finish he was responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. We will work with him again for any future real estate needs. He is highly recommended.Chanella Ortiz4/28/2020Buying a home can be very stressful, and searching for a realtor can make it worse. It can be difficult to know that you've found the right one. You don't want to waste your time, and you want someone knowledgeable that can guide you through the entire process. You want someone that knows the industry, someone that has a successful history in the field, and someone that is familiar with the area in which you'd like to live. You want a realtor that can answer almost any question you think up along the way. You want a realtor that acts in your best interest first. In short: you want to have the best possible experience.
I believe, without reservation, that anyone who chooses Nathan Sherman to be their realtor will have the best possible experience. As a meticulous person, I was anxious about choosing a realtor, but the day I met Nathan, I knew my search had ended. It was a great relief to know that my home search was in the hands of an accomplished, intelligent, caring person whose genuine goal is to serve his clients with his best ability. When I had a question or concern, Nathan was prompt to communicate. When an issue arose, Nathan was on it immediately. I cannot think of one thing that Nathan could have done better at any time. I am completely pleased to have worked with Nathan, and I feel sorry for anyone that chooses another realtor.
My wife and I are now in a good home that we love, and we thank God that he led us to Nathan. There are very few times in your life that you will experience a skilled professional's absolute best; with Nathan, it's a guarantee - I think he doesn't know how to fail. I hope that God continues to bless Nathan with abundant success, because he truly earns every bit of it.chapelredgrave3/14/2020On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 10:29 PM David Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
We are extremely satisfied with the professionalism that Nathan Sherman provided us. We were going through a tough time with the death of our son and Nathan went beyond what we except from a realtor. Being that we live 2 hours away Nathan handled all the details so we didn't have to drive to Sacramento. I don't know if we would ever need a realtor in Sacramento but if we do Nathan would be our first choice. Nathan Sherman deserves 5 stars.
David & Diane Alvesdialves32/09/2020
- Relocating from Los Angeles and completely new to Sacramento, Nathan was instrumental to our home search. We were disappointed with our prior agents so we decided to find someone who specialized and understood East Sacramento, and we were extremely fortunate to have Nathan navigate us towards our dream home. Not only did he introduce us a home that was not in our radar, he also provided impeccable strategy and guidance to close the deal!
I would highly recommend him to anyone and can't thank him enough!Jae B Park11/06/2019We recently purchased a home and were expertly represented by Nathan Sherman, Dunnigan Realtors. He is a very personable, knowledgeable, and supportive representative, and gives ‘million dollar service’ to every one of his clients. We were so grateful to have his assistance with this process, and look forward to working with him to sell our existing home. He really is just the best, and routinely goes ‘above and beyond’ to do whatever he can to help his clients with real estate needs. Highly recommend Nathan to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.llincoln92/04/2019If you are buying or selling a home in the Sacramento area, my wife and I highly recommend Nathan Sherman - he’s the best! At our initial meeting with Nathan, we immediately knew we had found the right agent. He was professional, yet friendly and easy to work with. He has a thorough knowledge of the Sacramento real estate market and his attention to detail and regular updates made us feel confident that the sale of our home would be completed without a problem. We have the utmost trust in him as our agent. Thanks Nathanwolfem059/01/2018
- Nathan Sherman is the best! As buyers, we were very fortunate to have Nathan as our realtor. He uses a “consultant” selling style. Rather than trying to sell us on his opinions of a property, he made us aware of issues (poor workmanship, inferior materials, potential resale pitfalls) that were not immediately apparent to us. His expertise and eye for detail were invaluable to us as we searched for a home in a very tight market. He helped us become more informed shoppers, and gave us the confidence to be patient during our search.
He was also very patient and accommodating with us. As out of town buyers, we would often call and ask to see a house and he would meet us at a moment’s notice. Once when he was busy with other clients, he called on one of his colleagues to let us in for another look at what turned out to be our home. Nathan is prompt in all his dealings, responsive to email and phone communication, thorough with paperwork, and overall a great advocate for his clients. We have no hesitation in offering our highest recommendation.hwilliams6668/21/2018Nathan is very knowledgeable about real estate in Sacramento. He knowspartners to work with to get your house on the market in a timely manner, everyone from repair people to gardeners. He really listen to our concerns and worked with us in a very timely manner and very professionally. He was a great advocate when we were having trouble with making repairs on the house with the contractor that he didn’t pick. He has incredible marketing skills and he’s ready to put his skills to work for you. He helped me in a very difficult time and I would not work with any other agent in the Sacramento area. I would hire him in a heartbeat again.zuser201807061219567128/02/2018Amazing Realtor. Excellent Communication, very knowledgeable when looking at old homes and their quirks and guidance with what to look for in recently remodeled homes. Patient as well, it took us about a year to find our dream home. No hesitation in recommending to all my friends and co workers!curlychick334/15/2018
- We began our search for a new home in November, 2016. A townhouse located in Midtown caught our interest, so we called the listing agent, Nathan Sherman, to arrange a viewing. To our surprise, Nathan was able to set up the viewing within an hour. First impressions are usually accurate, and we recognized during the first viewing that Nathan asked key questions, listened well and appeared to want to focus on our needs and wishes. He told us he would only be in a hurry if we were, otherwise he would step back, send us listings of our exact specifications and be available for any houses we wanted to see.
We continued to look at a few properties, but then chose to take our time to carefully decide what and where our next move would be. Nathan continued to quietly support us and would check in by email periodically to point out listings he didn’t want us to miss. By spring, the housing market activity significantly increased, as did our motivation to find and purchase a home. True to his word, Nathan increased his time and efforts to set up viewings and his flexibility during our available free time.
Nathan is a consummate professional. He consistently provided us with important market information, comparative sales in the neighborhoods we had interest in, and assisted us in narrowing down our choices for the home we truly wanted to buy. Throughout the process, Nathan remained courteous, patient, positive, enthusiastic and unflappable.
When we found the ideal property, Nathan guided us through an extremely competitive bidding process with steady, outstanding advice along the way. Despite five other offers [two cash offers] our offer was accepted! Nathan continued to provide us with expert advice and information through the home inspection, closing and even after the purchase to assist us whenever we needed help. We ended up in the perfect house because of Nathan’s support and guidance!
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments most of us will ever make. Having a professional like Nathan, personable, experienced, reliable and trustworthy, made our home purchase free of worries and hassles. We highly recommend Nathan for those who are looking for excellent service!siiteri jon1/02/2018If you're looking for a Realtor, here's what you really want to know: Nathan priced my property PERFECTLY and marketed it to its full potential; I had a signed, full-price offer within 72 hours of going to market.
I selected Nathan to sell my townhome after seeing his personalized, expert marketing of neighboring properties and learning of a friend's experience with him. Even knowing what to expect; Nathan *still* exceeded my expectations. On our first meeting, Nathan had done his homework to present me with the optimum pricing of my home and a very detailed plan from listing to handing over the keys. I thrive on deadlines and details so Nathan's approach was a perfect fit for my style. The binder of information he gave me was my bible throughout the sale -- if I had a question, it was answered in the binder. He had a helpful listing of services from plumbers to movers that came in handy, and I'll be keeping long after the sale is complete.
I really appreciated that Nathan is super professional and business-oriented, and that he treated my sale as a top priority. He advised me on staging the property and even handled open houses himself, ensuring everything looked great and that someone who knew my property was on site to answer questions and show off its best features. If you've been to an open house staffed by an inexperienced agent, you know what a difference professional, expert service makes.
Nathan was very responsive and throughout the sale and followed through on every detail, even when some needed repairs and logistics challenges came up after the closing of escrow. I highly recommend him!nikicita12/22/2017Nathan is one of the best real estate professionals I've ever met. He helped me find my home in a tight market. Communicated daily with updates, facilitated a smooth transition with the seller . He even provided a manual that not only explained the real estate process but included house ownership guidelines specific to Sacramento. For a newcomer to the area such as myself, this was priceless.Maria Morris12/17/2017
- If you're reading this because you're looking for a really outstanding Sacramento realtor, look no further. Nathan is your man. He sold our house in a week without a hitch and at a higher price than we expected. Who could ask for more? Nathan is a rare find and we were lucky to have discovered him. Engage him as your realtor. You won't regret it.user02307611/02/2017Made our 1st home search/purchase such a fun and easy time. Nathan moved quickly on opening houses for us and had impeccable communication. He's incredibly knowledgeable on purchase tactics and utilizes trustworthy vendors (inspects, mortgage referrals, etc). Highly Recommended!JoeCooper5210/03/2017
- Nathan was fabulous to work with. This was our first time buying a home, and Nathan walked with us through every step of the process. We knew from our first meeting that he would be the right person to find the right house for us, and he was!mmphoto19/10/2016My husband and I live in the Bay Area and were in search to buy a house in the East Sacramento area for our daughter who works at UC Davis Medical Center. We found Nathan at an Open House that he was hosting. With his iPad on hand, he showed us an overview of houses in the areas that would be a good fit for us. Five minutes into the conversation, my husband and I looked at each other, we knew Nathan is the real estate agent we want to work with and we dropped the first agent we started out with. Three months later, with Nathan’s help we bought a super cute house just a few blocks away from McKinley Park.
Professionally - Nathan knows intimately all the nuts and bolts in buying/selling a house, beginning to end. He is VERY well-organized, responsive and always stays ahead of the game. At times, he even re-arranged his prior family engagement to accommodate our last minute request to see a house that we thought we liked (but it turned out we didn’t like the house and Nathan was totally patient with us). Nathan laid out the pros/cons in each of the several houses we looked at and gave us ideas on what it takes for the win in a seller’s favorable market but he did not make us feel pressured to buy. To sum it up, if you need to buy or sell a house, go with Nathan. He will genuinely take good care of you, before during and after close of the transaction - truly a great guy!
Personally – through this house buying experience, our family feel we have formed a great friendship with Nathan. He’s more than a real estate consultant to our family but also a great neighbor. We intend to reach out to Nathan for our next house (buy or sell) and highly recommend Nathan to our extended family and friends as well.Ph13509/10/2016
- Nathan is a constant professional. He knows his business and the market, but also serves as a great counselor, guiding you through the real estate process.
I met Nathan at an open house I stopped in to see. He immediately offered to show me other houses in the neighborhood. There was never any games, sales tactics, pressure or attitude. It was always the opposite. Calm and patient. He guided me through the process, educating me on a market I was unfamiliar with.
As an attorney, I appreciated Nathan's advocacy and counsel. He is both a friendly "cheerleader" and a "psychologist" guiding you through your fears and concerns. (a "house whisperer") Never condescending, always freely available and quick to patiently respond. The best realtor I have ever worked with.Hgreenblatt6/08/2016I recommend Nathan Sherman. I was so pleased to find my home closed above asking and on time. That wasn’t luck. Nathan did his homework. The listing for my home was carefully planned and professionally presented at every stage. All transactions were smooth and technologically convenient. His recommendations were based on sound factual logic and spot on. I love that he is a numbers guy and yet also genuine and personable.user33715664/05/2016Nathan has helped us buy and sell a couple properties, and has been fantastic to work with. He is always well organized and well informed about the property and the current market the property is located in. His hard work, professionalism, and negotiating abilities, really makes the stressful act of buying/selling a home, an easy process. We will be using Nathan's services for all future real estate transactions.Steveh40044/01/2016
- Nathan was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. He found my husband and I a home that worked great for us, and provided very clear info throughout the process. I felt at ease that we were in good hands and that Nathan would keep me informed of anything and everything I would need to concern myself with, without feeling like I needed to put our lives on hold to manage the home buying process. I would definitely recommend Nathan to anyone looking for a home in the Sacramento area!Joleen113/09/2016Nathan did a fantastic job selling our condo and helping us through the process. We put him in a crunch and he handled it wonderfully. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an agent!nataliecable12/31/2015Nathan helped my sister and me buy a house in East Sacramento and me to sell a house in Midtown. Thinking about creaky knees and maintaining vitality, we two sisters have been planning for the future when we will share a stair-free home together in an energetic environment as we age. That meant identifying preferences and planning a course of action: find and buy a house that meets our needs and sell a house that, while charming, will not do so in the future. Nathan Sherman has been the unifying force in making both buying and selling not only possible but pleasurable. He put the joy in enjoyable and the sure in assurance.
Many papers had to be signed by both of us, complicated by the fact the one of us lives in Minnesota and the other in California. Throughout the negotiations, despite living half a continent away, we both have always been in the loop. Nathan’s communication skills have been exemplary. He proactively anticipates our questions and keeps us on even keel by always telling us what steps are in the process, what procedures are involved, and what courses of action we need to expect and take. We have been in good hands—no, make that great hands--throughout this complex business.
Analyzing what makes Nathan so effective, several things come to mind. I am not sure who first made this distinction, but Nathan does not conduct business for you; he conducts business with you. Mutuality is the key: finding the overlap of his experience and our wishes. He consistently displays the “you viewpoint.” What do you want, how can I help you get it, and will it serve your needs? He is and has been a consummate professional.bookie247/08/2015
- My siblings and I had to sell my parents home which they had built and lived in for 40 years. No one had occupied the home for over a year. We had interviewed several realtors and did not feel they were seeing the true potential of the home. Nathan came to us with nothing but positive feedback on the home. He gave us strategies, resources, and advice on making the home more marketable. He was available and often involved every step of the way. He sold the home after one weekend of open houses for more than the asking price. He kept us informed about the escrow and closing process all the way to the signing. Although getting the house ready to sell was a lot of work, with Nathan's knowledge, experience, and "calm" confidence, this was a very positive experience. I highly recommend Nathan and would use him again as a real estate agent.jastowers5/20/2015After we had a negative experience with a previous realtor that left me with a feeling of mistrust around the home-purchasing process, Nathan reversed my perspective entirely. He was honest, communicative and thorough in his approach to our transaction. He paid close attention to the details from the start. When we were touring homes and he was inspecting the structure thoroughly, examining the health of the landscape and noting the advantages/disadvantages of the location. When we were writing the offer he gave sound advice as to what to include/avoid to make it the most advantageous for us while remaining attractive to the seller. Throughout the escrow process he helped identify experts to take a closer look at the home to ensure we were making informed decision. He stayed in closed contact with our mortgage broker to ensure everything was running smoothly with financing. He made himself available to walk us through the home when we desired and to calm us down when we got nervous about timelines, etc. Nathan checked in with us regularly to ensure we were informed and comfortable with each step of the process. While purchasing a home was one of the most stressful transactions my husband and I have faced, we fared very well with Nathan in our corner. We highly recommend him to others who are looking for a realtor who is on their side, honest and thorough in his work. He helped get us into our dream home, so that alone speaks for itself! Thank you, Nathan!user63526552/05/2015Nathan was the listing agent for our townhouse in the community of Riverwood in Carmichael, CA. He presented us with a comprehensive and professional marketing package for our property. Since we are not local, Nathan acted as our project manager for many repairs and renovations that needed to be done before the property could be put on the market. He recommended professional contractors and managed their work so that everything was done on time and on budget. He is a very personable and knowlegeable agent and he kept us well informed throughout the transaction. He is always readily available to answer questions or resolve issues. We had a few snags in our transaction and Nathan was able to provide us will well thought out recommendations as to the next steps. He was great to work with and it is obvious he enjoys his work! We highly recommend him!skgray410/10/2014
- My wife and I had a very enjoyable time working with Nathan. We walked through many houses together during our search and he was always well prepared, organized, knowledgeable, and straight forward with his understanding of the value and quality in a house. He had a positive attitude every time we met and it felt as though we were being treated more like a friend than a client. He was never pushy or rushed and at the same time he was very quick to act when it was necessary. Ultimately, Nathan seems to enjoy what he does and it is clear he works hard to be a really good real estate agent.leemurai7/26/2014I first met Nathan when I called him on the telephone as he was the listing agent of a house I was interested in. He immediately returned my call. The house was exactly what we were looking for except we did not like the location on the street. When we did find a house in a great location some months later, Nathan skillfully, strategically and effectively negotiated against multiple offers. The closing process went very smoothly. He kept us informed through multiple communication avenues depending upon the urgency of the communication. I have worked with many real estate agents throughout the years, and Nathan tops them all. I still use Nathan as a resource and he is just as responsive now, after the sale, as he was during the process. I highly recommend him.lguignier7/18/2014My husband, Dave, and I decided after 14 years on our 5-acre property, it was time to downsize. Our kids are grown and for the most part on their own... so rattling around a large house was not for us anymore. We found Nathan, on a sign, which was in front of a house being remodeled, and that was something that appealed to us (living in a new house in an old neighborhood). So, we contacted Nathan and he invited us to view a few houses. As we traveled throughout the day, we felt he was really listening to what we were looking for and actively thinking about how he could help us find a new home. He was great about checking in with us on a regular basis and actively looking for a home that would suit our needs. In the end, we found a perfect home and the paperwork, that accompanies such a process as buying a home, was a breeze with Nathan guiding the way. Everything about buying the house was smooth and we appreciated Nathan's cheerful demeanor throughout the process. He was even gracious and cheerful when things with the lender hit a snag and we took out our frustrations on him. I am happy to call Nathan, a friend, a neighbor, and an awesome real estate agent!smarchant6/04/2014
- Nathan helped me and my husband sell our home last year, after moving out of the area for a job opportunity. He did a great job bridging the gap between our physical locations. And he remained calm and cool when three days before signing, our mortgage company sold our loan to another company. He literally had to start all over again, but he never flinched. In fact, he was very encouraging and kept us sane through a very challenging time. I'd recommend Nathan to anyone who wants to buy or sell a property.nhodson5/09/2014My Wife and I had the pleasure of working with Nathan Sherman, when we bought our first home in the East Sacramento region. The neighborhood is incredibly competitive and it can be quite difficult to buy a home in the area. Nathan’s knowledge, expertise, and attention to detail was very helpful in the searching and buying process. Nathan was also incredibly accommodating to every request or question that my wife and I had. I really feel that my wife and I would still be renting if it wasn’t for Nathan’s hard work. I highly recommend Nathan Sherman, and will be using him for any real estate transactions in the future.steveh30034/23/2014I highly recommend Nathan Sherman to help anyone in the selling or buying of a home. We had a wonderful experience with Nathan in 2013 as we searched for a home in East Sacramento. Nathan was always pleasant, knowledgeable, responsive, timely, and accommodating to our schedule. He showed us a multitude of homes - as me and my husband worked through prioritizing our wish list. We were picky, he was patient. Not fake patient, but easy going, always had a smile, always encouraging. The house we ended up with was because of Nathan’s quick action. The day it went on the market he informed us and we were looking at it within hours. It was a home both my husband and I knew right would be the one. We had an offer down within 24 hours and an acceptance within 48. We felt so secure in making that offer so quickly because working with Nathan brought us to that point. I give Nathan Sherman highest praise. He is a nice guy and strikes me as a very trustworthy person. We were very lucky to have him as our Realtor and I think you would be too if you chose him.todanamcihelle3/03/2014
- My Wife and I had gotten engaged, and we were 4 months away from getting married when we decided to start searching for our first home. The process took a whole year before we actually found our perfect home. We found it on New Years Eve. Not only did Nathan take time out of his day to show us the property on New Years Eve, but he was actually able to contact the listing agent and make up a proposal that same day. During the whole one year process he was very patient and understanding. We wanted to find a home that felt like home. Nathan was always filled with knowledge helping us choose the right home for us. We never felt rushed or did he try to force us into a home we didn't want. His advise was always taken into consideration being that he has been in this field for a long time and his experience with homes is impeccable. Nathan was always very professional and keeping in the loop with text messages, emails, Voicemails, anything that fit our criteria. My Wife and I are very grateful that we were able to have such a respectful individual and now friend in our lives. We are soon to be parents, and we have a adorable dog. This home is perfect, and it wouldn't of been possible without Nathan. Definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you Nathan for all that you do before, during, and after the home purchase.leba993/02/2014My wife and I sold a home using Nathan as our Realtor and it was a very good experience. Nathan is professional, personable and has an attention to detail orientation that helped keep the sale on track every step of the way. We'd use Nathan for another business transaction in a heartbeat.jdscully082/28/2014
- Like most people having the american dream of owning a home can be a tedious process for buyers to go through. Nathan on the other hand was able to make my process as easy and seamless as possible. His innate ability to find a home that matched interest and specifics was a dream come true. His natural consultative approach assisted me with figuring out what type of house fit my buying criteria. I can honestly say that there was even a house that I really liked but because of his knowledge in the industry he convinced me not to purchase it because of underlining damage and code violations. Because of the age and type of 'sale' these conditions didn't need to be reported but again thanks to his keen knowledge I saved myself a headache. In the end I found a much better bargain with A LOT more value. I couldn't be more appreciative for Nathan's efforts. If you're in the market for a home I'd highly suggest him as he is the MAN!johnnnyboy289/14/2013
- Nathan is an excellent realtor and a wonderful person. We are very glad that God allowed us to meet and work with Nathan. Everything that Nathan does is excellent, and his knowledge and wisdom in his field are without equal.Stephen W.From beginning to end, exceptional.Lon T.We loved having a realtor who "gets" what we are looking for. Nathan Sherman has been stellar in 3 buyer transactions. He is always accessible, even-keeled in temperament and professional. We always felt he represented us fairly and completing all the documents seemed a breeze, with his support.Monice K.
- The best part was Nathan dealing with my tenants and recommendations for repairs. Thanks for all your work Nathan and telling me to just BREATHE!Barbara H.His knowledge, experience, the ease, and calmness he projects. He was great.Jenny S.