Additional Languages: Cantonese
As a Realtor, Mona will advocate for you. Whether you’re selling or buying, Mona will work tirelessly to promote your best interest. If you are selling, she will get you the highest price possible by maximizing your home’s potential and utilizing her experienced negotiating skills. If you are buying, Mona will provide you with unsurpassed knowledge and information, so you can have the strongest negotiating position.
Mona understands this is one of the most important transactions in your life and wants to make this an amazing experience for you. She will accomplish this by constant communication and being accessible seven days a week well beyond business hours. Integrity and trust are her guiding principles as evidenced by The Outstanding Life Masters Club Award and many excellent Zillow reviews.
Mona has lived in Sacramento all her life and earned a Bachelor’s of Arts in Communications at CA State University, Sacramento, with honors. She knows first-hand the wonderful benefits of living and working in the Greenhaven/Pocket, Riverlake, South Land Park Hills, South Land Park Terrace, Land Park, Little Pocket, Hollywood Park, East Sac, Curtis Park, and Elk Grove neighborhoods. Mona has lived in Greenhaven/Pocket since 1979 and has worked at Dunnigan, Realtors in Land Park since 1999. She is fluent in Cantonese.
Mona sells 50-60 properties annually and is consistently in the top 1% in sales of over 6,000 agents in the Sacramento area. She utilizes a team of amazing service providers such as photographers, stagers, contractors, painters, virtual tour providers, gardeners, graphic designers, and more to market your property. Mona coordinates the entire process for you. Her ability to make your home beautiful will make it sell for top dollar and in the shortest time possible. Mona loves to make a home beautiful!
When not assisting clients, Mona delights in spending time with her husband, Tim, and their daughter, Katie, dining with her friends and family, nightly walks in her Greenhaven neighborhood, listening to music and attending River’s Edge Church. Mona feels fortunate that she is able to give back to the community by supporting various local and national organizations as well as school programs.
Mona enjoys her work and loves her clients. Let her buy you a cup of coffee so she can show you what she can do for you. Helping people is her passion.
MONA WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND REALTOR FOR LIFE!
- Mona is a fantastic real estate agent. She is an expert in what she does, and has been extremely helpful to us in both selling and buying real estate. She has always been available to us when needed, and we relied on her thoughtful advice as we negotiated a home sale and subsequent home purchase. She is a professional at what she does, as well as being a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!Mesatmyhome910/19/2022Mona is a very dedicated agent. She went beyond my expectations of a agent. She kept me up to date daily of everything, the offers, response of the people who viewed the home and other agent opinions. She guided me through the whole sale of the home. Answering all questions we had and was always easy to contact. Mona is an agent who gives 200% of her time and effort to complete the transaction.bevhuey1810/12/2022Mona is very personable, exceptionally knowledgeable, and most helpful. She goes above and beyond when we need her help.
Thank you Mona for your excellent service. With your professional advice, a good team and a great network of resources, we were able to get the property ready within about three months and sold it within ten days after listed in the market, even during the challenging market situation. You know exactly how to price it right for us. We are very happy with the result. Hope we can work with you again.cindyw3389/27/2022
- There aren't enough nice things to say about how helpful Mona has been to our family!!
She has helped us both buy and sell homes.
She is patient, thorough and knowledgeable.
I now consider her a dear friend and hope to work with her again if ever we need to buy or sell a home.debbie edgar 20119/14/2022Mona is reliable, honest and helpful. My Husband and I have been looking for a house for about two years. Mona was so patient and checked in with us along the way and asked us if we were interested in houses that fit our needs. Thanks to Mona we found the perfect house for us!AjaUyeda8/27/2022
- Mona is hard working and always available, and a good communicator. Mona is very knowledgeable of the Greenhaven/Pocket area. She has a team of people to repair, clean, stage or what ever you need to prepare your home for sale. We worked well as a team in getting our house sold. Great working with you Mona!s silva2917/21/2022Mona helped us find our first home in Sacramento. She helped us view multiple homes, was always very fast to respond, and has a great personality and reputation with other real estate agents. She was especially helpful during the inspections and closing process.rachelle gee5/30/2022I met Mona at an open house while looking for a realtor. When we interviewed her to sell our house, she surprised us with what she told us what we could get for it. We had multiple offers and sold for 40k over asking. We were under contract in less than a week and closed in less than a month. Mona’s process for selling homes really works. She was always available to us during the whole selling process. Her passion for real estate really shows. I definitely recommend Mona to anyone selling or buying a home.user45937805/26/2022
- Mona was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me buy my dream home and she helped me sell my house as well. She was super responsive to any questions or issues that I had. I would highly recommend her to anyone that I know who’s looking to buy and/or sell a home.Sarah Roemer5/25/2022After selling and purchasing multiple homes, my husband and I can say without a doubt that Mona Gergen is the best realtor we've had the opportunity to work with. We found that negotiating today's market can be dizzying, and that having the most knowledgable realtor is a necessity to help buyers write competitive offers. Mona took the time to get to know us, she was exceedingly available, completely on top of all timelines, and most importantly a calming and caring presence throughout what could have been a stressful purchase. We feel extremely lucky to have found her!cyntharie4/18/2022Mona is an amazing real estate agent and a genuinely kind person that truly worked tirelessly to help my boyfriend and I to find our first home. As a first time home-buyer, I felt so taken care by Mona with her guidance throughout this entire process. She took the time to listen to what our interests/must haves in a home were, created a whole online portal of potential homes, and would plan around our crazy work schedule so that we could look at any of the homes that we were interested in. Communicating with her was so easy as we appreciated how quickly she would reply back to us, no matter what time of day it was. She has a wealth of knowledge about not only the neighborhoods in Sacramento and Elk Grove that we were looking to buy a house in but with the whole negotiating and contract side of the process.
When it came down to putting in offers and closing on the house that she helped us find, she took the time to explain each step of the process that we would have to take and all the documents in the contract. She made sure all our questions and concerns were addressed every step of the way and helped make closing on our beautiful first home easy and seamless.
We are beyond grateful to have met Mona and for all the time and hard work that she put in for us. We honestly would not be homeowners without all her help. I highly recommend her to any one that is looking to buy or sell a home. Do not hesitate to contact her, she will truly fight for your best interest.
Thank you again Mona!stephyt93/24/2022
- Mona is wonderful. She lets you take your time and is a wealth of information and insight. I have used her services to purchase two homes. I would recommend her to a new buyer or buying your forever home.quackiebear3/16/2022The perfect Real Estate agent! Very knowledgeable and experienced. Always responds to questions immediately. We had a complicated 1031 exchange with timing constraints. All turned out well and I was comfortable with her guiding us through this process. Great at explaining things. Has good connections with all services needed to sell a home. I will be using her for all my real estate needs in the future. Would highly recommend her to others.dokita63/10/2022Mona is a trusted real estate professional. She has a good grasp of the real estate market, sensitive to our needs and finances, and perform services above and beyond. She personally came to follow up on service people's work with respect to cleaning and repairing items in the house. Her advice has been spot on.kamwong002/16/2022
- Throughout our home buying experience, Mona was a consummate professional. She was patient, knowledgeable and direct. If you are looking for the a realtor in the Pocket-Greenhaven area, you will be hard-pressed to find someone on par with her connections and insight.
Overall, it was pleasure working with her. She was a huge asset to have on our side in such a competitive market. We will definitely be working with her again in the future.marcuslee2481/27/2022Mona takes the time to learn the heart felt requirement and truly important aspect of the client future home and maintain the passion and patience in helping to fulfill them for her clients. She is accessible and response throughout the cumbersome process of the transaction and treat you, the client, with the feeling of undivided attention.hty991/13/2022Mona has helped multiple members of my family buy their homes, so she came highly recommended to me. She is very knowledgeable about the market in Elk Grove and I still can't believe that my very first offer was accepted, thanks to all her research. Mona responded very quickly to my texts and phone calls - it made the whole process of buying a house so smooth, even though it can be a complicated process for a first-time buyer. Mona's contacts for inspectors, repairs, and loans is absolutely top notch and they were all wonderful to work with. Thank you, Mona! I couldn't have done it without you!maggiemwong12/10/2021
- Mona is so easy to work with - she is honest, efficient and a strong advocate for her clients. We worked with her to sell a home and recently purchased a new home. We had a a great experience with Mona and would work with her again in a heartbeat.L M12/01/2021Mona is the only agent we use for real estate transactions. We are always well represented with Mona’s knowledge of market conditions, experience, expertise and communication.fechow5511/17/2021Mona was a great real estate agent to work with! She always asked the right questions and always was available to help in any way possible. Mona communicated with me regularly and always had my back when trying to figure out tough situations. Her knowledge of the housing market and designs of houses was extensive and I knew that I could trust her in helping me make the right decisions. She is professional, reliable, and above all else, trustworthy. As a first time home buyer and now owner (thanks to Mona), I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a real estate agent.eric yee2611/16/2021
- I highly recommend Mona! She helped us buy a home that we love, even though we were very picky clients! She was very informative, helpful, and patient. She was always available to answer any questions we had and whenever we wanted to see a home. Mona helped us decide on a competitive, but fair offer to ensure we got the house we wanted.Nichole Nakata11/05/2021We found Mona through a family member who had a great experience with her. We were in the process of relocating from Los Angeles to Sacramento and she started helping with our home search before we were even moved. She made herself available anytime at our convenience which was nice given we were so busy with new jobs and a young baby. She was incredibly responsive and had great knowledge of the Sacramento region. She also has a great network of resources including a referral to a mortgage broker who facilitated a 19 day close for us. As first time homebuyers, we knew very little of the process so we were lucky to have her to guide us through what is normally a stressful event. If you are looking for an agent, we highly recommend that you contact Mona.kyleandfera10/27/2021I had never purchased a home before and was not at all familiar with everything involved. Mona was incredible. She helped me throughout the entire process and was available at all times to assist me. There were several times when I needed something to be urgently arranged, and all I had to do was call Mona and she was able to take care of it. She has contacts that can handle any issue that may arise, and because of this our closing took place very quickly and exactly on time.Joseph Pikell10/02/2021
- Mona is the BEST! Mona led us through the whole process of selling our house. She provided recommendations for all the services needed for preparing the house for market. This included appraisers, stagers, painters, flooring, cleaners, gardeners and inspectors. Mona, being such a resource for theses services, eliminated the stress and burden of selling our house. We have another house to place on the market and Mona is going to be our go to Agent. Look forward to working again with her soon.jdsawdust10/01/2021Mona was great in closing our home. She and her team (thanks to Cindi too) who helped coordinate everything from carpet cleaning quotes, staging, painting and grout cleaning. They were on top of everything we needed to get our house looking top notch for sale. She communicated everything with us in a timely manner and we always knew what was going on with the process. She made the process completely stress less for us. She’s very caring and puts her clients #1. She answers emails in texts in lightening speed. I can see her passion for her clients and I appreciate that so much.
Mona lives and has grown up in the area which is why we trusted her expertise. She has sold a house for my family before and completely trusted her experience and reputation.
We would not hesitate using Mona in the future and if you want someone who knows what she’s doing, call Mona. She and her team are top at what they do.juliepantalone9/25/2021Mona recently helped my family buy two homes, sell one and now in the process of selling another for us within a very short period of time. She is so easy to work with and her dedication to us is constant. From beginning to end, Mona is there to listen and walk us through the entire process. Along with her attention to detail, she is always available to us in an exciting but stressful time. She makes us feel right at home and has become a family friend!Gina Stiriti9/23/2021
- Mona is simply the best! She guided and supported me throughout my entire homebuying experience with patience and care. I honestly do not think I would have been able to purchase my first home without Mona's tenacity and dedication. I went from being overwhelmed by the current real estate market, to being a homebuyer in under a month due to Mona and her stellar team. It gave me such peace of mind knowing I had Mona in my corner every step of the way.SIkeda209/02/2021As a first time homebuyer, I never thought I would go from initial contact with Mona to closing on my new home in just a month. That was in large part to Mona, who educated me every step in the way and took my wish list to heart in offering suggested listings to consider. So thankful she was there to navigate me through the process and still tapping her network and knowledge as I now deal with the joys and challenges of home ownership!sandylouey8/21/2021Mona is the best realtor I have worked with. Ever. She is highly professional and gave 100% of her time, energy and expertise to the sale of my home. Her advice from timeline , price point and staging paid off in a big way for my family. I was miles away when the sale happened, yet, I had zero stress because I knew Mona had EVERYTHING covered. Do not pass up the chance to work with Mona - she’s a pro.AmeliaWingerBearskin8/18/2021
- Mona is a top notch real estate agent! She had been so helpful since the beginning of the the sale of our home until the closing of our escrow! Each time we had questions about the entire process, Mona was there to explain the process. We wanted her suggestions to do some more work on our home before the sale, she gave us honest feedback of what buyers are looking for. I thank Mona for being the best of what she does. I would highly recommend Mona to my family & friends!janddlong48/18/2021Very personable, experienced, and knowledgeable about the market and Sacramento region. Communicates well and never put undue pressure on us! During this hot market, she provided us with constant updates and recommendations.ajchangmd7/09/2021Mona is absolutely wonderful to work with. Buying a home, especially a first home, can be a very stressful and emotional experience, but Mona put us at ease the entire way through. She is gracious, generous, and so positive! She works very hard and it's very easy to tell. She made herself available to show us houses during busy times and answer any questions we had. In addition, Mona has a lot of connections in the Pocket / Greenhaven area, which made getting all inspections very easy to do in a short timeframe. In the end, Mona helped us get our first offer accepted in this crazy market! We very highly recommend Mona and are so grateful for her expertise.Kim P.6/02/2021
- Mona is beyond EXCEPTIONAL! She's professional, knowledgeable and extremely reliable and right on top of everything. Our experiences with Mona Gergen have been nothing short of amazing. She is worth her weight in Gold! I highly recommend Mona and always will. She is an asset beyond measure to the real estate world.zuser201611161458045425/20/2021You will not find an agent more dedicated, responsive, positive, hopeful, realistic, strategic, and persistent than Mona. She guided my wife and I through every step of the long and arduous process of trying to buy a home in this hyper-competitive market, and kept our hope alive when time and again we felt like we would never find a place we would like and could afford. She deftly addressed our ever-shifting desires, concerns, and questions, helped us understand and face the reality of what would make our bids competitive, and stuck with us throughout our months of searching to help us finally purchase a home we couldn't be happier with. I cannot recommend her services enough.noahshapiro835/13/2021I'm a first time home buyer and I initially reached out to a listing agent for a property I wanted to see. He was very green and didn't have much to say about any homes we looked at. It wasn't a good fit. I was recommended to contact Mona and wow, what a difference. Mona kept in constant contact with me and was always available to answer questions or set up appointments. I felt like she was always on my side and would send me personal recommendations on homes to look at above and beyond the automated matches that would get sent to me.
Her years of expertise was evident with a keen eye that would spot faults in homes that I had missed. When I finally settled on a home, she was with me during the home inspection, easing my anxiety about work that would need to be done and recommending folks that she trusts.
Even better is her support after the purchase. She has been checking in with me, offering help for renovations. She'll be helping me choose carpet in the near future. I can't imagine how lucky I am to still be working with Mona.tyler83071/13/2021
- Mona is an incredible realtor! Her knowledge, professionalism, and expertise is amazing. You will not regret using her to buy or sell your house. Mona has a delightful spirit of joy and fun personally and professionally. You will love her the first time you meet her.beagle belle12/18/2020My mom passed and I had a lot of work to do to clean out her house. I spent months going through it with friends, but there was a point where I couldn't emotionally continue, and i couldn't financially continue. The house was in disrepair, the large yard and pool were a mess. I was referred to Mona by a friend and the day I met her, she knew what to do. She learned who I was, who my mom was and basically held my hand through the final clean out process. She hired folks to do a deep clean, yard clean, and final haul - covering all the costs because I couldn't afford to do it. Thank god she did because I got 80k over asking! She also sent me an orchid! Love her.zuser2017071821265152312/18/2020
- Mona is an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional who is easy to work with and understands how to assess client needs with appropriate housing. Highly recommendotokentd7112/05/2020Mona was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and respectful during the entire sales process from rehab to close of escrow. She has a deep knowledge of the market and provided excellent advise and contacts for the needed rehab of a house my mother had lived in for 40+ years. She was a real partner in the process and the house sold faster and for a better price than I expected. I would definitely recommend Mona to anyone looking to sell or purchase a house!marilynmeyers42611/27/2020My wife died last year and after a while it became clear that I needed to downsize my home. Mona was referred to me by a friend, and after several conversations she began to refer options to me for reviewing, visiting, and in one case making an offer which did not succeed. However, after about 6 months of working she was able to find a small home that was perfect for me given my circumstances. Her follow through, perceptive questions, and her quiet and respective demeanor were the key in a successful escrow closing a week or so ago. Mona will be my friend forever.user812416011/11/2020
- The best decision I made in buying a home was contacting Mona to represent me as a buyer’s agent. As a first time home buyer, I was pretty much clueless as to what the process is and I cannot imagine having a better experience than the one I had with Mona. Mona was very patient and kind in explaining all the small details to me. She was very responsive when I wanted to look at homes and when we went to look at houses, she pointed out things to look for to see if the homes are well-maintained.
When I found a house that I wanted to put an offer on, Mona was very helpful in using her knowledge of the area to guide and advise on what would be a competitive and fair offer. She also knows and has worked with many of the sellers’ realtors of the houses we saw. This was critical in getting some inside knowledge of how many other offers there were for houses.
After my offer was accepted, Mona was the one that held my hand throughout the whole escrow process. All the inspections were done promptly and thoroughly and she went over all the inspection reports with me. We were able to get some credit from some things we found in various inspections due to her negotiation skills.
Overall I really cannot imagine a better experience with a realtor and I highly recommend Mona as a realtor if you’re buying or selling. She is super kind, honest, and funny. I’ve heard that the home buying process can be stressful and honestly it wasn’t bad at all for me. I think that’s because mostly because of working with Mona. She will literally work day and night to help you.julia c wei11/11/2020Mona is very responsive, helpful, and dedicated. She always goes out of her way to get answers for us. She is also very accommodating to our schedule when showing us the houses. If she is not available, she would arrange her colleague to show us the houses. She is very patient, and she gives us time to make decisions. After our offer got accepted, she was able to arrange the roof, termite, sewer line, and home inspectors to come within couple days, just amazing! After closing, she continues to help by providing contractor contacts to us so we can do some home improvements. We recommend her highly to all of our friends and family.minhson amy11/05/2020Mona is the most positive, encouraging and hard working realtor I've worked with. Her team was so helpful and patient during the search process. No questions went unanswered and the attention to detail was extreme. I feel Mona went above and beyond what is required of her responsibilities. She made us feel not just comfortable but confident during the purchase decision and during negotiations all the way to closing. I can't thank her enough!lapenap10/29/2020
- This is the second time we worked with Mona. She is professional and responsible as always. We were able to sell the house very quick and good price. Thank you, Mona!zwdleo10/29/2020I selected Mona Gergen to be my real estate agent based on her years experience, number of house sold, and positive comments found online. It took several months before houses came up that fitted my needs. Mona was very responsive in scheduling walk thru of houses that were of interest. I identified the house I wanted buy and Mona took care of all the paperwork, from the offer, negoiations, preinspection, acceptance of my offer to closing of escrow. The whole process went extremely smoothly and was completed in about 25 days. I found it was very easy to work with Mona. I am very happy I selected Mona to help me buy a house and would give her a very High Recommendation.h jeong10/22/2020
- If you want a realtor who is professional, experienced, knowledgeable, works in the best interest of her client, and is an all around joy to help you locate and purchase the best home for your needs...look no further than Mona Gergen, she is excellent!ramlinda10/01/2020As an out of town investor, I owned a duplex rental property that I wanted to sell. Based on Mona’s knowledge of the market and great reputation, I was thinking of listing the property with her, despite the fact that I’m also a licensed real estate broker myself. However, I told Mona I would prefer just to sell the property quickly. Mona brought me an excellent offer and we closed in less than 30 days. I have worked with a number of real estate agents and she is definitely one of the best. Very knowledgeable, responsive, personable and she gets things done quickly. If need an agent in the Sacramento area again, Mona will be my go to agent.matsusf10/01/2020
- Mona helped us purchase our home in Curtis Park. She helped us successfully win our bid in a very competitive mid-Covid pandemic market. We especially appreciate the fact she's been a realtor in Sacramento for over 20 years, and therefore has all kinds of established connections with local contractors and other realtors, which really facilitate the buying process.
She's always available and accessible, patient with our questions about different neighborhoods, schools, and the purchase process.
We are grateful for her assistance, and would definitely recommend her to any future buyers.Katie Schiller9/22/2020We had an exceptional experience with Mona! Not only was she knowledgeable in her market advice, but she also gave us excellent referrals for repairs/upgrades needed on the house prior to listing. She was there for us every step of the way.
The market is hot and she strategically planned out the best method to receive an offer above asking price. It worked - we had 24 offers in 5 days, which led to a bidding war. Wow - we were stunned! Not only is she a great realtor, but she is also easy to work with and certainly on top of her game. She works hard for her client - we know that first had. She exceeded our expectations on all fronts!Timi Hedger9/22/2020
- What impressed me most about Mona were her real estate knowledge and strong work ethic. From beginning to end, she was always avaialble to answer my questions via telephone, email and/or in-person, and she always did it with a smile. She worked closely with me to get my property ready for sale (i.e., inspections, painting, staging, etc). It's very clear she has been doing this work for a long time as evidenced by her expertise. I would highly recommend Mona to family and friends!fschao58/30/2020Mona Gergen is very knowledgeable, smart, very nice and sweet, she meets all your needs, to get things done right and on time. I wouldn’t work with any other realtor she is such an achiever love every thing about her. I appreciate her hard work helping people like me either it’s for selling or buying your home she is number 1.Victoria Svistun8/28/2020Mona has been my realtor for the past 4 years; we have worked together in the selling and buying of five different homes for myself and my family. She is a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge of the real estate market and how to best show your home, and her effort to get you the best price, is outstanding. I feel confident and comfortable working with Mona and the contractors she recommends to make my homes both comfortable and welcoming. I would highly recommend Mona for anyone buying or selling a home in the Sacramento area!!diane huey118/27/2020
- We had a huge job of marketing our rental home to get a great selling price. Mona was so positive that she could sell it for us. It was a huge challenge, because after renting it out for 12 years, the house needed a lot of updating and cleaning. We didn't know where to start, but with Mona's advice on what we needed to do to make the house beautiful to show online and in person, we learned how do make it absolutely beautiful. She provided us with a list of quality and dependable contractors for every phase, plus we did a lot of the work ourselves. Whenever we had questions and concerns, she returned our calls right away, even late at night and early morning. We felt so confident with her guidance. Well the end result was amazing. We got about five offers in the first week, 2 at asking price, and 3 over the asking price. We ended selling for $10,000 above the asking price. Never expected that at all, plus we were so proud of the end result, thanks all to Mona's coaching, which was never pushy. She is so easy going, but really knows the business thoroughly, and you feel so taken care of by someone who is professional yet like a good friend. We highly recommend her, as she has an extensive great reputation in the real estate market for Sacramento and surrounding areas.
By the way, she also sold us our forever home in 2012.kmhcesar8/16/2020We LOVED working with Mona in recently selling our home! She made the whole process seem like a breeze! Mona’s professionalism and experience in real estate is clearly evident by her success in the business. Great results! Her attention to detail and advice helped us prepare for the sale. She understands the necessary processes to recommend in preparing the home for a successful sale. She is very knowledgeable, and has such a warm and friendly personality making it great to work with her. You can tell she loves her job, is a person of integrity, and cares about getting you exactly what you want! Her attention to all the details, responding to my phone calls, and proactively keeping me abreast of everything that was happening every step of the way certainly was comforting to know business was being taken care of.
So very thankful to have worked with Mona and I will be recommending her to anyone who is selling or buying a home! Mona genuinely cares about her clients!fongd56608/08/2020Mona has great communication skills. She is always available to talk on the phone and she helped us to determine the correct price to offer, so we were able to purchase the house, even though there were 10 offers on the house. She has very nice personality and radiates good energy.angelinalysenko20167/30/2020
- Mona helped my family buy our first house in Land Park here in Sacramento. She came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. She helped us find houses that met our criteria, view the houses quickly, make and offer and several counter offers, do a ton of inspections (our lendor required the max), and do all of the paperwork associated with the purchase. She also helped us find good contractors for some work right after moving in. And she dealt with all of our questions as first-time home buyers. Mona is great!arman rezaee7/27/2020We recently moved to Sacramento and had a wonderful experience working with Mona while she helped us find a new house. She was exceptionally responsive and easy to reach, and very willing to work with our unpredictable schedule to arrange last minute viewings. We didn't know the area well, so her experience and knowledge were invaluable to us. She was very active and engaged without being pushy at all, and she always encouraged us to take as long as we needed to find a house that met our needs. The best part about working with Mona is her warm, bubbly personality that meant it was always fun going to see houses with her, but when it came time to get serious about making an offer, she was focused, organized, and dedicated to seeing things through to closing. We can't recommend her highly enough!Christopher Nguyen7/05/2020Mona is a dream!!! Was so content to show us as many properties as we needed to see. Never pressured us to write offers. She truly wanted us to find the right house for our family. She is knowledgeable, very honest and great with communication! She made this process so seamless and enjoyable. I would recommend Mona to anyone looking for a houseshoe gal137/01/2020
- Mona ran our listing very well. She is experienced, extremely personable, and very knowledgable about the Greenhaven Pocket area where our house was located. The COVID-19 pandemic hit right in the middle of our listing period and she navigated through all the uncertainty to help us sell the house. We were selling the house from 500 miles away, and she stayed on top of it all during the entire listing.plook996/27/2020Mona understood the real estate market in our area (the Pocket/Greenhaven area of Sacramento) extremely well. She suggested a listing price that was fair, competitive, and close to our final closing price. She was upfront at all times. She helped us tremendously with getting our home ready to sell even though we live thousands of miles away. It was a pleasure to work with her and we would work with her again if we ever had the opportunity. I can not recommend her highly enough.arthur young96/21/2020Mona is an ultimate professional. She is knowledgeable, pro active, people and service oriented and responsive to her clients needs. She's the whole package.
Mona was in constant contact with me. She recommended contractors as needed during my sale of my home. She also scheduled many meetings and communicated with the other real estate agent.ziegenbein6/18/2020
- Mona, Was very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated in finding us a home. She was readily available to us in both showing us various properties as well as answering all of our questions. Thanks to her we are now in a beautiful home in the area we so desired.
Ron and Lisauser52507705/07/2020Mona sold our house in the midst of the Covid 19 pandemic. She was always there when we needed her and very thorough. She gave good advice and was respectful of our points of view. We highly recommend her.dlow31575/07/2020I am writing this review with a huge smile on my face. My family and I were lucky to have Mona Gergen as our real estate agent. She found the home we have always wanted, in the community we wanted and in only a few days. Mona is an expert in the Sacramento housing market and was available immediately whenever we had questions. Mona has extensive knowledge in the market and her years of experience show! Thanks to Mona we will be in our dream home soon.melinda negroni5/03/2020
- First Time Home Owner - Very Happy
If you're looking for an agent who is professional, experienced, and with lots of patience, give Mona a call. I was a total newbie (and didn't really do any research) to home purchasing but a house across the street went on the market at a reasonable price, and I reached out to Mona. A month later (really 30 days later!), I'm the lucky owner of a house that I really love. Mona was awesome on every step of the process, i.e. helping me with a lender, explaining negotiating terms, building a solid offer, and setting up all the inspections. She was always available to answer my questions and made the whole experience of buying a first home stress-free.serenitynsac5/02/2020Mona was fantastic and delivered excellent customer service. I expected selling our house to be stressful: thanks to Mona, it was very easy! She helped us prioritize tasks to get the house ready to list. With her expertise, we could focus best on what was most important. She had a long list of reliable contractors to help with jobs we couldn't do, or didn't want to do, ourselves. They delivered, too. Thanks to her guidance and her local knowledge, our house sold in one weekend for over asking price. She responded to my text and calls within minutes. When we were out of the area, she kept us informed by quick phone calls and texts. I give Mona 6 stars!zuser201504191512407365/01/2020BEST REALTOR EVER!!!! In my life I've bought and sold 5 houses. In those transactions, I've had some great realtors and some not-so-good. Mona is absolutely the BEST! She knows the Greenhaven/Pocket area very well. She lives there. She had lots of great suggestions for preparing my house for sale, and she masterfully navigated through the sale process at the beginning of the COVID 19 Pandemic, to get my house sold fast and over asking price! But most importantly, she is a lovely, sweet, caring person that is a pleasure to work with. I recommend her highly!lindadesignerbags4/30/2020
- Mona has helped me purchase two homes in the South Land Park area. Her extensive knowledge about neighborhoods and the market, as well as how to present the most attractive offer gave me the advantage in being able to have my offer selected among multiple offers.
She made the home buying process so easy and worked diligently in ensuring my interests were protected. She kept me informed every step of the way and promptly answered my emails, calls and texts. She even gave me recommendations for contractors and repair people.
On top of her experience and work ethic, Mona is the NICEST, most positive person, who will go out of her way to help you. Mona is the best! I highly recommend her.sembedon4/23/2020Mona is very responsive and knowledgeable. She helped me find a buyer for my “as-is” property. She totally takes care of her clients through the process. I love working with Mona.darlinarlyn ac4/02/2020
- Mona is a true professional, as demonstrated by the number of home sold each and every year. She is one of the hardest working agents in Sacramento. She sold our home two weeks before Xmas during a season when most agents were either canceling or placing holds on listings.Keith62342/14/2020Mona was great throughout the entirety of my first home buying process. She is very knowledgeable and it showed through her patience and thoroughness with when answering all of my questions. Her experience paired with her genuine character gave me the confidence to make informed decisions throughout the process.CurtisYee1/22/2020
- I was extremely impressed by Mona while working with her for 4 months getting our home ready for market. She has a great eye for interior design and gave us a lot of helpful suggestions to update and improve the aesthetic impression of our house. She worked closely with me on the budget, which was very appreciated. It's helpful that she has developed great relationships with many local contractors, who gave us reasonable bids and were reliable. She was also personally supportive to me, as it was an emotional process for me to sell our family home.
Mona was available day and night and is helpful in all aspects of the sale. I'm so thankful that my high school friends recommended her to me, as I was unaware that she was a real estate agent in my hometown. We got multiple offers within a week of listing our house and she was attentive throughout the entire process.
I can't recommend Mona highly enough. She is a consummate professional as well as a kind and generous person. I'm very thankful to her for our successful sale!wendy23091/02/2020Working Mona was easy. My house was sold within 60 days of signing the contract with her. She has a good list of tradesmen which I found very useful. She will go the extra mile for you if needed. She will keep you informed. She will work for you on her vacation.Denise Modar12/12/2019It has been a pleasure to have Mona help me with my purchase. She is friendly, personable and extremely resourceful. She knows how to get things done quickly and in your best interest. She was excellent at guiding me through the purchasing process. Mona was always available for me. I'd recommend her to anyone looking to buy a house!clarymd11/30/2019
- Mona helped us purchase a new home with ease!! She was on top of the transaction from start to finish. We loved her so much we had her sell our home too. Her knowledge and advice were spot on to get us the best price for our house!! I would definitely recommend herms brandylynn11/20/2019Mona provided us with valuable information to help prepare this property for sale. Her suggestions were spot on, and not only were we were able to sell this house in 16 days, but at our full asking price. Her experience and knowledge was invaluable to us and our sale.debbiecrn11/14/2019We used Mona to sell our house and she was all that you can ask for in a realtor. She was so nice and so professional, experienced and knowledgeable. We had 5 of us selling our childhood home so with 5 sisters I’m sure it was not an easy task to deal with us all. She was so patient and responsive to all of our questions and gave us great advice on what needed to be done to sell the house. It was put on the market and within the week we received a few offers and sold it very quick. I would definitely recommend Mona to everyone!!Shirley rath11/05/2019
- I have worked with several agents over the years and I can say with absolute certainty that Mona is the very best to work with. Her knowledge, experience, follow up, staging & marketing skills are second to none. If your looking for an agent to get you top dollar, call Mona Gergenevangelt11/01/2019We went through a couple of realtors before we found Mona. I am happy that we did not settle for someone else! It was mine and my boyfriend's first home purchase and we did not know what to expect. Mona made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. She assisted us with questions day and night and worked endlessly to find properties that were a fit for my family's needs. Our family is greatly appreciative of all the your knowledge and support during this process!meems5810/22/2019Working with Mona is always a pleasure. Her expertise, expedience and attention to detail is unmatched. We have worked with her in purchasing and selling a home and were equally satisfied on both fronts. Mona brings with her a wealth of knowledge and unparalleled level of customer service. We look forward to working with her for all of our real estate needs.user0738737010/17/2019
- Mona helped us in our process of finding and buying a wonderful house in Elk Grove!
As first time homebuyers, we didn't know much about the process but Mona has so much experience that she was able to guide us in the right direction. She always made us feel like she always had time to answer questions, take our phone calls, and show us houses, even though she has so many other clients! She was very friendly and skilled at talking with other realtors and professionals to get information for us. She also has many contacts in the industry and was able to refer us to professionals we needed during the process and afterwards to get the home ready.
Would definitely recommend Mona as a realtor and would love to work with her again in the future!wongjyt10/08/2019Mona was our agent as we searched for our first home. She and her team did a FANTASTIC job navigating us through the home buying process. Mona relentlessly advocated for us every step of the way. As just one example, Mona obtained a $20,000.00 price reduction off the purchase price of our home. Even after we bought moved in, Mona continued to follow up with us to make sure that we were settled into our new home. We would use Mona again in a heartbeat, and you should, too!decoy21908/29/2019Mona is very experience and very professional. She had “open house” for my listings every weekend until it was sold. She followed up with every potential buyer for their feedback by emailing their representing agent and always copied me every email and feedback. I will definitely hire Mona if I have any future purchase or listing need, and I am 100 percent satisfy for her service and recommend her.jmh chin8/23/2019
- Mona was supportive of all our questions as first time homebuyers! She’s worked to support the entire purchase and negotiation processes. We will certainly utilize Mona for any future listings or purchases.jonathan calabretta8/22/2019If you’re ever looking for a home, I truly recommend Mona Gergen. She’s such a sweet and patience person to work with and always willing to work for us letting us decide whatever/whatever. Making sure that we get the best what we need and want. I would highly recommend her for she helped us purchase our new home! She was highly recommended to me by three person who also purchased their home.arleenol2158/09/2019
- I would highly recommend Mona, she made this transition of selling our home stress free. She allowed us to focus on other things, rather than the selling of our home. She handled every aspect from start to finish. She made it a quick, and smooth transaction, so the home sold very quickly. Mona was very easy to work with. We would use her again. We highly recommend her to anybody seeking to sell their home. Or even buying a home.betfyooou17/15/2019Mona is a great and deligent person.
She was very helpful and easy to work with. Her professional knowledge and advices were very valuable. She assembled a wonderful talent team that get the job done above and beyond standard.
Her response was absolutely outstanding. She made the entire process smoothly and seamlessly.
She is a true joy to work with and trust for.
Our house was sold beyond our expectations and in the shortest time frame. We would not forget this once of lifetime experience and strongly recommend any owner or buyer to consider her service.manfok17/14/2019Very detailed and thorough. She worked day and night to make sure the process went smooth. Despite the shortened escrow and appraisal periods, Mona was able to seamlessly navigate all parties to a conjunctive agreement. Handled all loan, title, and inspection processes very well. Mona explained in detail anything and everything we needed to make sure the process ran smoothly and worked with our dates as we were moving from out of town.mattthiel19906/23/2019
- Mona Gergen is the best realtor without any doubt. Her knowledge of homes, locations, and pricing made me feel confident with my choices at each decision point. She is very approachable and would lend her ear everytime I had a question regarding the process. She knows the process like the back of her hand and is extremely responsive. Always ready to respond through call, text, and email to keep the process going. If I ever find an opportunity again for another house, I know I'll be safe for in Mona's hands.jiangbrenden6/22/2019Mona assisted us in the preparation and sale of a home held in a trust. Because we do not live in the state, Mona organized and implemented all the necessary steps, down to the last details. She went above and beyond, and communicated immediately about all issues. She made everything easy for us - she's fantastic!rhfilloux6/17/2019
- This is the 4th home Mona has sold for us and we would not use another agent. Once our home was listed on MLS Mona scheduled an 2 open houses and we ended up with multiple offers and 2 of the offers were for full asking price. We recommend Mona to any of our friends who are interested in selling their homes. Mona is professional, knowledgable, pleasant, thorough and she works very hard and tirelessly for her clients. When we found another home there was already an offer on it and we thought we had to keep looking but Mona kept in contact with the selling agent and we ended up getting the home thanks to Mona's persistence and followup. We are so thankful to have Mona as our agent.andrewhernandez57895/15/2019Mona is an outstanding agent and made our home buying experience smooth and stress free. My partner and I were in the market to purchase a home and I immediately referred to Mona to help us through this process. Mona helped my parents purchase their forever home in 2001 when I was still in elementary school and was since recommended to a few of my family members as they were looking to buy as well. She made herself available to us in searching for a home until we found one we liked without making us feel pressured or hurried. This was genuinely a stress free process for my partner and I as she was incredibly prompt, detailed and optimistic when addressing any of or concerns or questions. If I had any questions pertaining to the loan, title, inspections or sellers she would immediately pick up the phone and contact whoever she needed to get me an answer right then and there. She personally took our signed offer to the sellers agent as they were showing the property at the open house and got us approved that same day. And all though we had offered to take the property “as is” she was persistent enough to eventually get them to agree to a credit allowing us to be able to repair some of the discrepancies that may have been noted in the inspections. Mona is a wonderful agent who has made great connections within her time as an agent and was able to get us the keys to our home within 18days of our initial offer. If I decide to purchase a house again in my lifetime, Mona will without a doubt be my trusted agent.zuser201408221751292895/09/2019Mona was incredibly helpful and patient as she helped me through my first home buying experience. She provided regular listings of new homes for sale that matched my search criteria and provided helpful insight regarding various pros and cons for many of the houses that I requested to tour.ala ravus5/09/2019
- Mona was great - extremely responsive, very communicative throughout the process (this was our first time buying a house), and attentive to details we didn't even think about. I appreciate that she didn't pressure us into buying, but was willing to put up with our very long search to find exactly what we wanted.Ashish Shenoy4/09/2019Mona is an awesome real estate professional that is passionate about her clients and business. I was impressed with her local knowledge, responsiveness and negotiation skills in getting me the best deal!! Mona walked me through the process of listing and selling step by step. She is a kind caring individual, easy to talk to, that puts your concerns first.
Choose Mona Gergen!! You will love her!!!morrowg4/05/2019It is an absolute pleasure to work with Mona Gergen. Her knowledge of the 'ins and outs' of home sales and buying is incredible--second to none. She has incredible integrity and works tirelessly to serve her clients. Once you use Mona to sell or buy a home, you will use her always!pastormike103/18/2019
- Mona has helped me to buy a house and sell two houses in
Sacramento and Elk Grove. She is professional and helpful and I would like to recommend her to other people.adayeung20172/15/2019Mona was referred to us by a loan officer friend. Mona is not only an impressive real estate agent but she does it with such kindness and integrity. She helped me prepare my house for sale with spot on advice on what to do to get the best return for my money. She knew the best contractors, stagers and photographers and all of them had such respect for her. In less than a week, we had multiple offers. She skillfully negotiated to get us well over asking and the easiest stress free closing. Mona is an amazing realtor and a genuinely awesome soul.howard dinh1/27/2019Mona is the best realtor I have ever had! We were referred to her by a friend and she has been so helpful and kind. We were very picky in our search and price range and she always stayed positive and had a smile on her face. She always answered our calls ASAP and any time we needed something or wanted to see a home she was so quick to respond. I love her knowledge for the market and her passion for her business. She’s the best!!marleya471/11/2019
- You could not ask for a better realtor than Mona! She was the most helpful, supportive, knowledgeable professional who was always cheerful and positive. She was able to sell our house when other houses in our neighborhood were NOT selling! She helped and encouraged us to get our home ready to get the best price by telling us what needed to be done, as well as referring us to great service people to do the work. She always promptly returned calls, texts, or emails, which we really appreciated. We were SO grateful that she was our realtor. My aunt used her and my aunt lived in another part of the county - so Mona knows her way around a wide area. She's fabulous!Stacieh31/02/2019Mona is a terrific Real Estate Agent. She was highly recommended by family who she’s helped in the past. Mona is very responsive to emails, texts and phone calls. She explained the buying process very well (since this was our first home). She shared insights on multiple properties and reminded us to wait until it feels like our home. No pressure, just a lot of reassurance. She is patience, persistent and informative. And when she doesn’t know, she’ll ask (very politely) the neighbors. She has great resources and can recommend almost anyone for any job around the house. Her dedication to help us find a home was like no other. I will continue to recommend Mona as much as possible.JoJoFider1/02/2019We had a wonderful experience working with Mona in purchasing a recent property. She has a very friendly personality that made us feel at ease right away. Her knowledge of the market, and contact with trustworthy vendors, made our escrow process quite smooth. Best of all, Mona is incredibly organized and accessible! She is always available to answer any questions or concerns. We would definitely work with her again, and highly recommend Mona to anyone looking for a great realtor.markjess7712/29/2018
- Mona is the realtor of our dreams and we are incredibly lucky to have worked with her. Our house sold at lightning speed and even above our asking price, all thanks to her diligence and expertise. She also took time out of her busy schedule to come help us pick out new counter tops, cabinets, and paint colors. She was attentive to every detail and was very patient throughout the entire selling process. We cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend Mona for anyone looking for a knowledgeable, passionate, intelligent, and hard working realtor with impeccable taste.ivykchu12/27/2018Mona is awesome! She is totally professional and super responsive. Even after the process was over, she still helps out answering questions, etc. I would recommend Mona to anyone looking to buy a home.fritziehao12/27/2018We had 2 sales on our home fall through, so we took the recommendation of my sister and brother-in-law and called Mona. The best decision we could have made. Mona hit the ground running and didn't look back. She is a force of nature. Persistent, professional, accommodating and gets results. The sale closed, the buyers are happy, we are happy and I would use her again in a heartbeat.planitsafe12/01/2018
- I have never sold any property before this and didn't know what to expect, Mona took the time to explain all the steps she was taking, during the sale of my property.wyee3611/29/2018Mona Gergen is a best realtor I had ever meet. It’s lucky to have she been our house list agent , she arranged everything. Such as clean the house, pre-inspection, fixed work, staging and open house. She’s very efficient and acknowledgeable helps us sold the house in short term. We trust her.investment.peter11/28/2018
- Mona has helped my family sell a home and buy another home ... and is currently in the process of helping us list a third one. She is friendly and knowledgeable ... and it's been a pleasure to work with her during these somewhat stressful activities. Mona made each of the transactions easy for us by giving us reliable information about what is going on in the current real estate market. She knows her job, the market, and the neighborhoods. She's also a great negotiator when placing or accepting a home offer. Mona has great resources to help us get things ready (before and after a sale). I would highly recommend Mona for anyone looking for an exceptional realtor.diane huey1110/12/2018We were one of Mona's first customers 19 years ago, she did an awesome job for us then and now 20 years later she sold another home for us with the same great service she had when she first started in the industry. Mona will return calls answer any questions you have and give you great advise as you go through the process of selling your home! Thank you Mona for all your hard work!!!!jment200019/27/2018I have known Mona Gergen nearly 20 years, and she has successfully served as my Real Estate Agent on two occasions. She is the quintessential professional who represents her clients with the highest standard and greatest level of integrity. Mona requires the same from every professional participating in the process as well. She works with a team of like-minded individuals and would have it no other way.
On each occasion, every single detail of the process, from start to finish, was professional, seamless, efficient, and thorough...exceeding all expectations! Her wisdom, knowledge, and customer service/people skills are exceptional and beyond measure!
Buying and/or selling a home is one of the greatest decisions an individual will ever make. Mona does not simply assist people in that process, she deeply cares about each person and acknowledges and evaluates the impact that decision will make on their future.
Mona is a seasoned expert who works tirelessly to guide and direct her clients with tremendous wisdom to determine and work toward the most optimal outcome every time!
Without exception, I have referred every single family member, friend, and acquaintance interested in buying and/or selling a home to Mona and her team of professionals. The fact that Mona has a constant stream of repeat clients/business speaks volumes!
Cannot recommend Mona Gergen highly enough! You will experience that for yourself when you choose her for your real estate needs!chipmankp9/24/2018
- We had followed Mona's work for several years knowing some day we might wish to sell. Sure enough-she more than did her job! She sold our home in less than one week, obtaining 10 offers and getting us more than asking price...and a cash buyer at that...easy, easy for all. She was especially thoughtful, helpful, kind and considerate. We could not have been happier! And then, on top of everything, she sold our buyer's home to one of our bidders-talk about a lot of happy people!!!pichristo9/23/2018I've bought 1 home and sold 2 with Mona. The last home I sold set a new high per square foot thanks to Mona's advice on home improvements and thanks to all her marketing efforts. Not only is she the most knowledgeable agent I've met, she is also the nicest. I know she is the one of the highest volume agents around but she always made us feel like we were her only client and she had all the time in the world for us. She is a kind and generous person, well liked and respected in the community. She is super plugged in too, she knows what is going on with all the homes for sale in the area. I moved out of state and now having trouble finding any agent close to the experience we had with Mona.fernandojau9/21/2018
- We have used Mona to sell two homes, one in the Pocket area and one in Elk Grove. Both times, Mona provided excellent advice and assistance in preparing our homes for sale, resulting in our receiving multiple offers each time. She was also our agent during two home purchases and, again, she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process. Mona is always very professional, she stays on top of things, and she is a pleasure to work with.user42847369/09/2018Mona was extremely helpful and very experienced in negotiations for our new home. She knows the neighborhood well and was always friendly and responsive to our questions. She got us a good deal and our dream home! I would highly recommend Mona and will use her again if we need to buy another home!!lisaito20009/08/2018
- Mona is an excellent, trustworthy real estate agent. We wouldn’t go to anyone else! Always happy to respond and answer any questions.
MOna helped us locate our first home in Sacramento 9 years ago and we had such a wonderful experience we decided to call her again when we were looking at a larger home.
She helped us get our old property ready for rental with reliable contacts and contractors. Always cheerful to accommodate our crazy schedule and timeline. Thanks Mona!!v tsuda9/07/2018She has helped us buy and sell two houses. She is the best! The transactions have been complicated but she made it so smooth. As our needs have changed in the process she has been amazing with referrals and helping us with each step of the buying process.philip21008/20/2018Mona Gergen did an exceptional job selling our house and we highly recommend her. We'd give 10 stars if we could. The reason we chose Mona to represent us is she had successfully sold the homes of two of our relatives in recent years and they were very satisfied. Mona was very professional yet friendly and easy to work with from the very start. She came to meet us well prepared, explained her services clearly, presented us with valuable information to read and see comparable properties, and shared contact information on people we could call to help us prepare to sell (e.g. house cleaner, handyman, window washer). She followed up promptly after all meetings and discussions. Most importantly, she gave us reasonable advice on pricing the house, which enabled us to get a very good price over asking and close the deal in a short period of time. We've all agreed Mona is our family's trustworthy real estate agent for life and will call her again when we need to sell or buy real estate in the future.wallylr8/11/2018
- We highly recommend Mona for all home buyers and sellers.
Mona sold our condo in Greenhaven area. The selling price is the highest compared to the recent years selling prices of similar condos in the same area.
Mona is very professional, honest, and responsive. We are very thankful for using Mona as our listing agent.andyannieyu77/29/2018My wife and I were in the process of getting pre-approved for our first investment property by Wells Fargo home mortgage. Once we were approved I asked our loan officer if he could recommend a real estate agent that specialized in investments properties in the Sacramento area. Without hesitation he recommended us to Mona Gergen. I called Mona on a Sunday afternoon thinking I would leave a message for her to call me back Monday morning. To my surprise she answered and took the time to talk to me immediately and started emailing me potential houses that very night. After viewing several properties we found a house that fit our standards for an ideal rental property. Mona guided and protected us through the entire house purchasing process from negotiating and writing up the offer all the way to recommending excellent contractors to bring the property up to rental standards. My wife and I have worked with many other real estate agents with previous properties and they do not come close in providing the same service as Mona when it comes to knowledge and experience. Mona was very patient with us while viewing homes and during the negotiation process. We never felt rushed or that she was forcing us into making a quick decision. She wanted us to be happy and confident in the potential home were buying first before making a sale. Mona also negotiated the initial purchase price down $32,000! Her experience and tireless work ethic were truly revealed when she put her negotiating skills to work.adam sarah9257/28/2018In June 2018 I sold my home in Elk Grove. Mona was my agent when I previously sold and bought houses in the Sacramento-Elk Grove areas. In each case I was able to get top dollar for my property with very little hassle. I highly recommend her professionalism and friendliness. I wish I had more property to sell. Roy T.todo87/19/2018
- I am lucky to find an agent as good as Mona at Dunnigan. She is very experienced and knowledgeable in her profession. She helped me take care of remodeling my house and putting it on the market in a short amount of time and selling it at my goal price. I would recommend her to anyone to handle their property.Marco Kwan7/17/2018Mona ia awesome. Took care is very well, go through every detail and gave us big help. She is very experienced, and know the area very well. She worked so hard to help us found the ideal house and submit a nice offer to get it. I strongly recommend her. She is not only a agent, but also a good friend.Weida Zhou6/02/2018
- I can't say enough about how great Mona Gergen is as a realtor. We have used Mona several time to buy or sell our property's and without exception, she exceeded our expectations every time. She is extremely responsive and follows through on everything without delay. We feel lucky she has been our agent! If you are looking to buy, she will find you the perfect property and make the experience enjoyable. If you are looking to sell, expect multiple offers and top dollar for your property.
In short, Mona is the best out there!
Jeffuser02547815/08/2018Mona was amazing!!!She embodied all the qualities you would desire in a realtor. She was patient —we viewed a number of homes, she was well versed with The entire home buying process,her team was extremely professional,and she maintained communication with the lender to reduce unexpected expenses!!Mona always had a wonderful demeanor!!! I would recommend Mona to a friend or family member !kdavis021125/07/2018Mona made our home purchase a breeze! She helped me get up to speed on the local area; understanding the competitive areas and the nuances of the Sacramento market. She set us up with a great local lender, helped us through a multiple bid offer process (in which we got the house!) and managed the closing/inspection process like a pro. All I had to do was follow her lead - and we even had a 21 day close. Even after the sale she set us up numerous resources, from contractors to landscapers, and wood floor refinishers!Melissa Argue5/07/2018
- Mona is amazing. She was always on the lookout for us. She found a buyer for our home and got us a great price. Then she patiently showed us homes to buy in our preferred neighborhoods. It is a very competitive market, but she would not let us get discouraged. She told us time and again we would find our perfect home. And we did. All thanks to her professional, personable approach. Mona Gergen knows what she's doing. You want her on your team.zuser201602111900079245/07/2018My wife and I have worked with Mona Gergen on both the purchase of our home and its subsequent sale. She is extremely knowledgeable in regards to the Sacramento market both on availability and price. She has always led us in the direction to get the best price for our home. In the our last transaction she sold our home in 1 week with multiple offers and at a price above the most recent sales in our neighborhood. She also happens to be very nice and thorough.grileedspamandcheese4/22/2018Mona found the perfect house for my family in a tough market. I also had the idea to offer one amount, but Mona believed we could get the house at a lower amount, and she was right, which saved me thousands of dollars.
Her attentiveness to details and care for my family during the entire process makes her the best realtor I've ever worked with, or have heard of. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so appreciative of that friend.kimkimteacher3/20/2018
- Mona has been a wonderful real estate agent and friend to me for years. She's extremely knowledgeable about the real estate market in and around Sacramento and has helped me buy and sell many houses over the last 10 years. She especially makes the selling part easy by assisting with home inspections, repairs, remodeling, and staging through her many contacts. She's always willing to give honest advice and guidance through the entire process.setonsdad3/07/2018Mona Gergan was a fantastic Selling Agent for my late father's Estate. Mona's experience and knowledge of the market allowed the sale of the house to be a "Dream Story" that all sellers hope to have (9 bids in 7 days). Mona also very resourceful with contractors and turned an dated home into a home anyone would want to buy. Mona especially was an EXCELLENT Realtor as I was selling from the opposite side of the country. I would HIGHLY recommend Mona to ANYONE selling or buying a home in the Sacramento area.Sharkie56222/10/2018I just recently bought my 3rd home with Mona, and I recommend her to everyone. In addition to being knowledgeable about the Sacramento area and having a pulse on the market, she is never pushy with clients just to make a sale. She always makes sure the timing and home is right for the client, and everyone is comfortable but is willing to fiercely negotiate to ensure her client's expectations are fulfilled. She is responsive, kind, knowledgeable and fun to work with, even under stressful situations.SarahLindberg2/09/2018
- Mona was great in helping and guilding me on the purchase of my first home. I was nervous, but she was so knowledgeable and patient and answered all my questions. She was also a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!zeme782/08/2018I can't say enough great things about Mona. She has been one of the best real estate professionals that we have worked with. She is super friendly, engaging, and very detail oriented. She is prompt and respectful, and knows Pocket/Greenhaven like the back of her hand. Mona represented us in both a sale and purchase transactions, and both went very well. We highly recommend her as a realtor.WEA1231/18/2018Mona was recommended to me by a family friend. I had a wonderful experience working with her. She was always very prompt in responding to texts or phone calls. On top of houses that I contacted her about wanting to look at, she consistently sent me homes that she thought I would be interested in. I looked at a handful of homes before I found "the one". I never felt pressured to put an offer on a house that I did not like. Once I found a house that I wanted to put an offer on, she was very helpful in guiding me in the right direction. When my offer was accepted, she made sure that any questions or concerns I had were addressed. Buying a house can be a stressful process, but with Mona it was complete opposite of that. I would highly recommend her!kayee4151/06/2018
- Mona has been my “go to” Real Estate Agent since 2000.
She is an earnest, authentic, qualified and experienced professional who always puts the best interests of her Clients as the driving force in “getting to next,” whatever your Real Estate needs may require.
Mona strategically represents her Clients with a stakeholders point of view and manages each listing with enthusiasm, attention to detail and best practices perspectives.
Bob Bond, Sacramentolbsand71/06/2018Mona Gergen is a passionate realtor who is totally dedicated to her clients.
She was attentive to our needs as we explored our options. She was very patient in our search for our dream home. Her vast knowledge of the area and expertise in real estate helped us find our new home in two months! She gained our trust and now she’s helping us to sell our old house. She has extensive knowledge, amazing standards, and excellent tastes in home decorating. She has helped us transformed our old home into a beautiful house ready for the next owner!
We highly recommend Mona Gergen to be your realtor.mikeyen312/29/2017I cannot say enough good things about Mona! I found her when I asked for agent recommendations on Nextdoor. So, so many people responded with her name. She worked with me when I was picky, didn't understand something, or just needed reassurance. She is one of the most honest people I have ever met. Plus, she knows just about everyone! She helped hook me up with service providers (appraiser, etc.) and I could tell how much they respected her. She is kind, patient, extremely knowledgeable, and works literally day and night for her clients. THIS is the agent you want!Karen Worobey12/14/2017
- I highly recommend Mona Gergen to sell a home or buy a home. You can trust Mona with her knowledge and service by receiving immediate updates on your transaction as they occur as well as she is very well connected with any needs you may have related to your transaction.pattylee5712/10/2017I called Mona several days after the condo I purchased was on the market and several people had already made bids. I have a husband with Alzheimer's and this is the first time I purchased a home without having a partner to talk things through with, or to use as a sounding board. Mona was very helpful all the way through the process and at several points when I was overwhelmed with the process and needed a person who could talk me through my panic. She was smart and kind. She was wonderful. I recommend her highly.user4771305612/09/2017Mona has incredible knowledge of the Sacramento area and her connections give her a competitive advantage when bidding for and winning properties. She has excellent experience, and is very professional.
Mona will go the extra distance to get you your dream house. As part of the process, she first discussed and showed me different homes in different communities in Sacramento. Once I landed on a home I wanted to bid on, she negotiated with the selling agent on my behalf and helped me determine what bid amount would be needed.
Mona made the buying process easy and seamless. I highly recommend contacting her if you are looking to explore purchasing a property.J E12/09/2017
- If you are looking to buy or sell a home, I would recommend Mona Gergen to be your real estate agent. She is a serious professional that possesses the knowledge and insight of the current housing market. Mona is detail oriented and can explain the buying/selling processes in a clear and concise manner while being able to answer all of your questions & concerns. She is diligent in providing the best customer service and has the temperament to work with everyone to get the job done.
• Mona recently sold my uncle’s Elk Grove home and closed the deal swiftly. The end results included gaining more than the initial asking price in the summer of 2017.
• Mona was a great help in locating and securing our current home and sold our previous residence at the same time. Both transactions were facilitated so efficiently, we did not incur any overlap in mortgage payments for our new and old homes.
When you are ready… Please give Mona a call, you will find her to be prepared to work and will meet all of your real estate needs.robfed412/06/2017We listed a home with Mona Gergen after studying our comps for months. Mona got us multiple offers above what we expected within one week and holding one open house. Mona is a consummate professional 100% of the time. She never seems to get tired of questions and she's always available or she'll cal right back. This was the 5th house we've sold and no agent has come close to her level of commitment.
Mona should be a life coach. She keeps the tedious an unpleasant aspects of real estate transactions away from her clients and seems to do it effortlessly. We miss having her in our day to day lives and will use her again if the need arises.howefamilyemail12/05/2017We sold our single family home in the Pocket area for above asking price and with multiple offers, in one week.
Working with Mona on selling our house was a great experience and pleasure. Mona's vast knowledge of the area, experience, honesty, dedication, support, guidance and friendship combined made the transaction extremely successful and smooth. While preparing our house for sale, Mona's attention to detail and outstanding communication skills provided us with the direction that we needed to achieve the benefits that come with doing the right things! Thank you Mona! You are THE BEST!
We highly recommend Mona Gergen to anyone looking for an extremely capable, trustworthy, and friendly real estate agent.sanmoschramm2/04/2016
- We were considering moving to Sacramento from PA and I contacted her on Zillow. She called me and did an excellent job of understanding what we were looking for. She showed my husband, parents, and I around all day. She is lovely, easy to talk to, and showed us what we were looking for. Although we have since decided that we are probably not going to move to that area of California, it was a great experience. Highly recommend.Meera Bajwa3/29/2015The home buying experience can be very intimidating, confusing and stressful. The real estate team that you hire is what makes or breaks your experience when buying/selling your home. Mona helped us find and purchase our new home in Rocklin, and I'm so thankful to have had her on our team!
She is very communicative; she clearly explained the process and all the paperwork that we had to sign. Mona is very responsive, promptly replying to my texts, emails and voicemails. Not only is she very professional and friendly, but it's apparent that she has many years of experience in the industry. She is very knowledgeable and informative, and always had answers to our many questions. We trust her 110% and felt confident in the quality of service she provided.
If we ever decide to sell or buy a new house, there is no question that we will work with Mona again. I highly recommend having her on your team as your agent - it will be a decision you won't regret!user62039055/30/2013
- I purchased a home in 2008 in Laguna Elk Grove through Mona and she was very professional. She is a wealth of information, very helpful, patient, and gave great advice. She is also very timely which was very important to me. Mona made the process very quick and simple and she has lots of contact for every aspect in real estate.
I recently sold my Laguna home in Elk Grove and contact Mona once again. The process went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for me. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! I had moved to LA while listing my home and there were things that needed to be done while I was gone. Mona helped me touch-up paint parts of the rooms because she knew that had relocated and it wasn't easy for me to travel back up north. The service and dedication was perfect! I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Mona!
Richardrichardho1112/28/2012Mona is one of the hardest working & diligent professionals I know. She helped us find the perfect home for our growing family after taking the time to find out exactly what we were looking for, then doing thorough research with our needs mind. Her expertise and experience showed through our conversations and her coaching through the process. Even if a property is outside of the Pocket/Greenhaven area, I would trust her advice and recommendations due to her work ethic & diligence.user91419212/04/2012Mona is very experienced and knowledgeable in the Land Park and Pocket/ Green haven Neighborhoods. She not only sold us our home but helped us short sale it 7 years later. It listed, short sold and closed within 3 months time. She is dependable and informative and cares for her clients. I would never use anyone else.beagle belle7/20/2012
- Hardworking, conscientious, honest, and loyal realtor. Treats her clientsas she does friends and family. I was not disappointed with the services provided by Mona. She consistently goes above and beyond my expectations of a realtor.user92292977/14/2012My husband enquired about a listing and Mona offered to show us additional homes. There was one in particular that she showed us that was not on the market as of yet. My husband and I fell in love with this home, and we felt like this was our dream home. The same day that we looked at the house, Mona thought of nothing to contact a lender that was able to pre-approve us for a loan over the phone on a late Sunday night! My husband I feel that Mona has a good intuition for what her clients are looking for and will offer her genuine assitance with helping people to find a perfect home! If it weren't for Mona, we would still be living in our old house! I would recommend her to anyone that is planning to purchase a home!user2083687/10/2012
- Mona strives for excellence. Each transaction I have had Mona has been smooth and seamless. Mona's client's interest is her #1 priority. If you're looking for the "Gold Standard", call Mona for all your Real Estate needs.user71659157/05/2012She was very committed to finding the home for us that suited our needs. She will always work to find the best home for the best price. If we were ever to sell our home, I would most certainly have Mona as my agent. She does her homework pricing and staging homes to sell.user90258037/02/2012We wish to express our appreciation for the guidance, counseling, and assistance of Mona Gergen in the recent sale of our house. We have known Mona for several years, both as a real estate professional and neighbor. Her excellent reputation was well known to us, but we had not had previous experience with her as our real estate representative.
After more than 34 years in the Greenhaven neighborhood, we bought a new house and moved to a new home in the Natomas area in May 2010. From that point, we began the process of preparing our former residence for sale. This entailed extensive work, including new flooring, new carpeting, repainting, etc. We finally had the house ready to place on the market by December 2011, when a roof leak required more repairs. These additional repairs were completed in February 2011. Around that time, we met with Mona about a marketing strategy for the house. At that time, we signed a representation contract with Mona and Dunnigan Realty, but without a sales price due to the fluid real estate market. She suggested additional upgrades for the house, including new bathroom tile and painting the bathroom and kitchen cabinets white. She also recommended that a new roof be installed. We were hesitant to invest the additional funds, but went ahead, on Mona’s advice. We used contractors recommended by Mona for most repairs and upgrades, and their work was uniformly excellent and reasonably priced. One additional improvement was replacement of the old wooden garage door with a carriage-style door in April. At that point, all repairs/upgrades were completed, and it appeared to be an opportune time to place the house on the market.
The next milestone was to determine a sales price. We, of course wanted an equitable sales price given the many attributes of the property and our extensive investment in the improvements to the house. However, this was tempered by the reality of the down market conditions. We accepted Mona’s well-researched advice on a sales price, realizing there was some risk involved if the house did not sell in a reasonable period of time. Mona offered to stage the house, and this gave us an additional boost to market the property.
It took three weeks to sell the house, including two or three open houses. We received close to a full-price offer, and the closing took a little over a month. Mona made the process as painless as possible. The following are some of her outstanding actions and qualities:
• She communicated with complete sincerity and integrity.
• She devoted a great deal of time to the preparation of the house and sales process.
• She supervised some of the repair work when we were on vacation, and watched the house.
• She was extremely knowledgeable and tactful in her communications.
• She was very well-versed in the Greenhaven/Pocket area, which was invaluable.
• She knew a wide selection of contractors who performed timely and excellent work at very competitive prices.
• She always returned calls and answered questions.
• She was very caring and respectful of our time and privacy.
• She demonstrated a realistically optimistic attitude at all times
• She was an excellent listener and counsellor.
• She offered complementary staging services.
• She performed numerous small unexpected services to expedite the sales process and keep us fully informed during the sale.
The bottom line is that we would recommend Mona as a real estate representative to anyone in the sale or purchase of a home. She is an outstanding person and superlative real estate professional. We cannot think of anything that could have improved the process or result of the sale of our house. We are very grateful for her efforts, and wish her and Dunnigan Realty the very best.
Steve and Jinny Munrouser06671766/30/2012
- Every client is a friend and she delivers for her friends.
I believe she has been to every house in the Pocket-Greenhaven area and a number of others throughout Sacramento. She knows housing.
Mona is super attentive to detail making sure that all aspects of the transaction both financial and those relating to the property are covered.
She either picks up at the first ring or is very quick to return calls.
Mona Gergen is driven to negotiate a deal that makes both buyer and seller happy. This is the definition of a great agent.BillLeonard196/30/2012We initially contacted Mona to inquire what it would take to purchase a house. She sat down with us and went over the various costs and details to purchase a home and to see what we were looking for in a home. After learning about the costs, we realized we weren’t financially ready to actively start looking, but over the many months, Mona kept in contact with us by sending us new listings for homes in our target price range and style. Our hunt took longer than expected but through the process, Mona was very accommodating and patient. Due to Mona’s diligence, we were able to find a house that fit our needs in a wonderful neighborhood and best of all, negotiated a great price!!! Mona also has many resources she referred us to in regards to the mortgage process, home inspectors, and repair persons. We would highly recommend working with Mona Gergen to find you knew home.user06643756/28/2012
- Mona made everything run smoothly and was always extremely knowledgeable and helpful.Ruth F.My agent worked super hard to help me sell my house. She had an open house for me every weekend even though it was a holiday weekend. I am so pleased to have her as my realtor and will definitely hire her again for any purchases or sales in the future. I am 100% satisfied with her services.Joyce C.The best part was Mona's expertise and advocacy on our behalf.Jonathan C.
- Mona is the most dedicated realtor in the business. She works countless hours to ensure our home was ready to be put on the market. Mona was our realtor for 5 sale/buy homes. She is unbelievable and we think the world of her.Andrew H.Best service for selling my house over and above my expectations. Excellent job.Man F.She cared and went to bat for me. She held my hand through the whole difficult thing.David P.
- Mona is the greatest realtor. We have used her to purchase 4 of our homes and each sale has been completed fast, professionally and we are totally satisfied with her and her business ethics. We will also refer any of our friends that need her services without any hesitation. Dunnigan is also the greatest and has the best business practices and customer service. If we are ever looking to sell again we will be contacting Mona Gergen and Dunnigan.Monica & Andrew H.