As a third-generation Realtor and native to Sacramento, Kellie has deep roots in both the city as well as the real estate community. She grew up in Land Park and attended local schools before going away for college. Kellie obtained her Bachelors and Masters degrees from UC San Diego. After graduation, she taught at Mesa Community College and continues to have a love for education. After moving home to Sacramento in 2005, Kellie earned her real estate license and began full-time work as a Realtor.
Kellie quickly found a passion for real estate. She enjoys working with buyers and sellers to guide them through the complex process of a real estate transaction. Whether educating first-time homebuyers, negotiating top-dollar for a seller or counselling an investor, Kellie brings integrity, high-level communication and hard work to every sale. Her commitment to customers and to her profession led to Kellie earning a place in the SAR Masters Club in 2008. She has maintained membership in the top producing Realtor group since that time, earning Outstanding Life Membership in 2018 and even serving as the group’s President in 2016.
Highly involved in the Sacramento Association of Realtors, Kellie has served on numerous committees and on the Board of Directors. She currently serves as the Association’s 2021 President. Kellie was honored with the “Rising Star” Award in 2011 and the “Realtor of the Year” Award in 2015. In addition, Kellie has served as a California Association of Realtors Director since 2014. She believes that her involvement allows her to stay on the cutting edge of real estate trends and issues.
If she isn’t hard at work, you’ll find Kellie doting on her two sons, walking her dog in Land Park, playing soccer or enjoying time with her family and friends.
- Kellie was referred to us by several of our friends who’ve had great success working with her in the past. Being first time home buyers, we had a ton of questions. Kellie always made herself available to answer them in a timely, very knowledgeable matter whether in person, over the phone, or by email. She was very accommodating to our needs. Kellie was extremely thorough when explaining the home buying process to us and provided honest feedback about neighborhoods, realistic appraisal prices, resell value, etc. Once we submitted an offer on our perfect home we received a multiple counter offer and Kellie guided us through it every step of the way, all the way through closing. She attended all inspections, appointments, etc. and made us feel completely comfortable making one of the biggest purchases of our lives. Kellie is a very professional and personable realtor that I would recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell!Alyssagreen5/18/2017Kellie helped me to sell a rental property while I was not living in the city of the property. She was responsive, helpful, and quick. She went above and beyond the call of duty. She made herself available to assist me anytime I needed (day or night, weekend or weekday). She always responded to my inquiries via phone, text or email promptly. She arranged repairs and met workers at the house when I was unable to. She was able to advise and negotiate for me and I knew she had my best interests at heart. She made excellent recommendations to help me sell my home quickly and made the whole process run smoothly. I was never worried about how the sale was going because I knew Kellie would keep all parties involved on track. You could not ask for a better person to represent you!Lisa41381112/30/2015Kellie helped me buy my first home and most recently helped with the purchase and sale when moving onto my second home. I wasn't in the market to buy the second time around, but when Kellie got the random text that I wanted a house I visited, she made herself available without hesitation and contacted the selling agent immediately! Its nice to have someone who is a full time realtor working on your behalf. Kellie is up to date on the ever changing market and she has always made the process extremely easy. It is apparent Kellie is well respected within the community. Negotiations, miscellaneous requests, inspections, and transactions are handled quickly and effectively with her on your side. Glad to have Kellie as a friend and as my go to realtor!Corey7/31/2015
- Kellie was recommended to me through a friend. I cannot be more thankful for this recommendation. Kellie was extremely responsive to my phone calls and emails. She listened to what aspects I wanted in my first home and was supportive throughout the whole process.Amanda7/30/2015Kellie Was fantastic. She took care of everything and I had all the confidence in the world in her. She is very professional and has a great personality.Slayer207/29/2015Kellie was recommended to my husband and I by several close friends who spoke very highly of her and I now see why! Kellie is very knowledgeable in every aspect of the home buying process. Pair that with her awesome customer service and she makes for the best realtor ever. One of the main things that we appreciate about her is her prompt responses and her clear and thorough explanations to all of our questions. We were first time homebuyers so as you can imagine, we had tons of questions. She was always punctual to all appointments and made us feel like we were her top priority. Overall, my husband and I were very satisfied with Kellie as our realtor and will definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks Kellie!Michelle Sosa7/27/2015
- Kellie is the best Realtor ever! Her professionalism, attention to detail, great negotiating skills, and putting our needs first makes her the best in the business! She is always available when you need her, sets realistic expectations, and then exceeds them. Did I already mention, she is the best Realtor ever?Jason Edmonds7/22/2015My husband and I could not have asked for better representation in selling our home! Kellie was extremely thorough, knowledgable, flexible, and attentive. As first-time home sellers, we knew little about the process. She handled our questions, concerns, and any confusion immediately, helping us to stay comfortable and informed at all times. Kellie is confident, honest, and most of all a very pleasant and easy person to work with. Her and her team provided top notch service. I really could go on and on...she is the BEST!Angela Fowler7/21/2015
- Kellie has been an integral part of finding and purchasing our home, and her expertise and professionalism is the best we could have hoped for. Kellie is simply the best, and we literally cannot say enough good things regarding her work, interpersonal communication, and ability to get the job done. We have referred friends and family (and strangers!) to Kellie before and will continue to do so. She is our realtor for life!Katherine G.I had a great experience. Kellie was knowledgeable and responsive.Vanessa S.We were very satisfied with Kellie's hard work and excellent communication.John A.
- Working with Kellie again after 15 years was such a pleasure. I live out of state now so it could have been complicated, but it wasn't. Thank you Kellie! You are the best.Darlene A.The best part of our experience was Kellie giving us well-reasoned answers to every question and researching what she was not sure of.Leslie W.The best part of my experience was closing! And the advice we got along the way. And the help with finding people to make rapid home repairs. Go Kellie!Kelly C.
- Kellie is a great communicator.Karen H.This was my first time selling a home. Kellie communicated excellently about what I should expect during the process, and she answered all of my questions thoroughly. I was able to trust her completely with the whole process, and she made it a breeze. I could not have asked for a better realtor. Thank you for such a great experience!Sarah F.Kellie is simply the bomb. She is so experienced and knowledgeable — she is a real asset to your company. Thank you so much, Kellie! You're the best.Kate M.
- I could not have had a better experience; Kellie was all over it all the time —it was great.Brad S.Kellie's hustle was the best part!Leslie W.Kellie was a true pro. Many thanks!Kelly C.
- Kellie was incredible. She was available, open, and answered all of our in-the-weeds questions. As first-time homebuyers, it made it a lot less stressful because we knew Kellie was there to help us understand the financial side of things. Thank you so much for helping us through this! I really felt so much at ease knowing Kellie was walking us through each step with calmness and professionalism. It was a huge relief, and we are really grateful for her expertise and time! She's amazing.Meghann F.Kellie did everything we could possibly ask to help us find the right place and make the right offer. She was an outstanding advocate for us, negotiating a great result on repair requests after our offer was accepted. She went above and beyond to find additional contractors to provide estimates and to help them get access to the property even after we closed. I will enthusiastically refer anyone who is looking to buy or sell a house in Sacramento to Kellie. She is truly the best.Alexis Y.We feel that Kellie is fantastic and we appreciate her work with us. Her knowledge and experience guilded us through a difficult situation; including all the aspects of getting the home we selected through closing.Richard C.
- Promptness, quick follow through, everything went smooth thanks to Kellie's efforts. Again, great home buying experience! Thank you!Mike C.Kellie is AMAZING!! Timely responses, great follow through and very knowledgeable.Alex R.Kellie was incredible. She was patient and very thorough. She was always accessible and very receptive to requests for advice and information. Kellie was kind, understanding of our COVID schedules and she worked with us every step of the way.Jessie G.
- We couldn't have asked for a better realtor than Kellie. She is the best of the best! Just want to send a giant thank you to Kellie for helping us sell our first home and purchase our dream home during a pandemic. Kellie truly went above and beyond and we are eternally grateful for her kindness, knowledge and expertise. She's simply amazing.Michelle S.Kellie has always been so great to work with! Very professional, does a great job of walking us through all aspects of buying and selling. Couldn't be happier with Kellie and our experiences with Dunnigan.Macey E.Kellie = The Best!!Sean B.
- Kellie helped us and we were able to get the house we wanted. Everything was very professional.Tim H.Kellie was very easy to talk to. She kept me informed on a regular basis and gave me advice when I asked for it. What I like about Kelly is that she is not pushy and is just a very sweet young lady. I will definitely refer her to clients and will use her as my realtor in any future transactions. Couldn't be happier. Excellent service!Ginger P.Kellie was incredibly helpful, accomodating and supportive! Would 100% recommend Kellie to anyone looking for a realtor!Caitlin M.
- Thanks for everything Kellie!Cary E.The best part of the experience was knowing that I had an agent who truly had my best interest in mind and fought hard to get our deal done. I cannot imagine anything being done better. Thank you Kellie for everything you did for us!MattKellie was so responsive and really helpful in walking us through our first time buying experience. She was amazing and make the entire process seamless. She was excellent at communicating with us and helping us to understand things. We were so happy to work with her!Andrea S.
- Kellie went above and beyond to make sure that our house sold. From fixing a gate to cleaning out a shed after a break-in. Kellie made sure that every detail was managed beautifully. In buying our home, Kellie represented us well, ensuring that all of our needs were met. In both selling and buying, Kellie's focus was clearly on representing our interests. Kellie made our transactions (which included an attempted break-in and homeless guests in our shed) feel seamless and low stress. Her care and service were evident in her detailed analyses, thoughtful messages, and professional negotiations.Kore Z.Kellie is knowledgeable, accommodating, professional and very prompt. She is very good at what she does. VERY good.Heather D.The best part of our experience was the level of service we recieved.Adam B.
- The level of service we received was the best part. Kellie was amazing and flexible. She understood what we were looking for and helped us along the way. We are so pleased with how everything went. Kellie helped us into our new home that we do not foresee ever leaving.Jennifer B.