Hilary Buchanan grew up in Sacramento, in the Greenhaven/Land Park area, lived in the Natomas area, then East Sac/Tahoe Park, and currently resides in South Land Park. While attending college, Hilary first discovered her love for Real Estate, working part time in Escrow Tracking and Marketing for a local new home builder in 2000. Hilary obtained her Real Estate license in 2002, and immediately began her career in helping make the impossible possible, one move at a time.
In pursuit to expand her professional experience, Hilary entered the Property Management Industry in 2008, and has a vast knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and Tenant/Landlord practices; understanding the impact of the rental market on the sales market and vice verse. To benefit her clients, she is aware of fair market values, for current or possible investment properties down the road.
Hilary understands the fears that go along with the process with buying and selling your home. Her patience and organization have proven to be the ultimate key in assisting her clients find their dream home.
Aside from Real Estate Hilary enjoys traveling, bike rides with her family, Yoga, and dining with friends and family. Hilary lives in the South Land Park Neighborhood in Sacramento with her husband Ryan, baby girl Bailey, and dog Monkey.
- Hilary made the process of selling a home almost painless. She handle any issue that came up in a calm and professional manner with almost a 100% success rate. There was never any question about Hilary not having her client's best interest in mind. It was a pleasure working with such a pro.ronrichey478/16/2022Hilary was a phenomenal real estate agent in every way. She was highly knowledgeable/experienced, a great communicator, and flexible to show us houses at times that worked with our schedule. She is also a warm and caring individual who is wonderful to talk to. She helped us find our dream home, under budget, and extremely quickly. We felt very supported throughout the process.brennanwhitley19916/09/2022
- Hillary is the consummate professional while also being incredibly warm and friendly. She was endlessly patient and encouraging as we searched for a home in Sacramento over a 7 month period. Hillary never lost hope as we bid and lost out on several homes. She made the whole process so much less stressful with her attention to detail, prompt responses to questions and concerns and undying determination to find us a home. We are so grateful for her guidance!susiejwillis25/09/2022Hilary truly lived up to all of our expectations as our realtor. She was incredibly knowledgeable and helped us through each step in this process. She always had our best interest in mind and worked hard to make sure we got the best deal possible. We would definitely use Hilary again for any house buying or selling!Keiko dubois10/19/2021Working with Hilary to find a home was a great experience. My family began looking for a new home as the market began to heat up in early 2021. She was very patient and professional during our long search and never applied pressure to get us into a house that wasn’t a good fit. She genuinely appeared to have our best interests in mind and was respectful of our wish-list and budget throughout the process. Once we were in escrow, Hilary was very knowledgeable and helped us negotiate fair terms for modest repair issues found during the inspections. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!user374544410/15/2021
- Hilary is the best. Very knowledgeable in her field, very professional, and definitely doesn’t give up easily. Hilary sold my house at I price I never expected. She went far and beyond her call, making promises and definitely keeping them. I highly recommend Hilary. In our future endeavors, we will most definitely be working with Hilary.Maggie Saeger8/11/2021Hilary was fantastic. She was always prompt, prepared and quick acting as we navigated a very competitive market. There were competing offers for the home we wanted and Hilary's advice and expertise helped us get selected. We are so happy she was on our side.Ashlee Adams6/09/2021Having the right real estate professional is absolutely a must. Whether it is a Seller’s or Buyer’s market you need a professional to help you navigate through the complex and emotional process of buying and selling a home. Fortunately, we had Hilary Buchanan represented us in selling my Mother’s home. Her excellent knowledge of the market and her keen marketing strategy helped us sell the home quickly, at a price above our expectation, and with minimal effort on our part. Her strong coordination skills help to keep the inspections, the marketing teams, and title company on track. From start to finish our selling experience with Hilary was truly pleasant and stress-fee.
It is without reservation I would unequivocally recommend Hilary as your real estate professional.Gary Wong4/16/2021
- Let’s wind the clock back to June of 2017. We were entering the Sacramento market with no knowledge of the area. Hilary was outstanding showing us homes from Fair Oaks to Southland Park. When we decided Southland Park was the place for us, she assured us we could not go wrong. The market was competitive and she navigated the waters with us, helping get us into our first home. Fast forward to February of 2021. We decided we wanted to move further east and there was no question who to call to assist in the sale. Hilary was sitting in our dining room discussing our market and options within 48 hours. She has been extremely professional throughout the process and you know she has your best interests at heart. After showing for 3 days, we reviewed multiple offers inside and out, leading to the sale of our home in record time. Hilary is highly professional, and her area expertise is second to none. She is well connected in all things real estate and can assist in all aspects of a sale or purchase.benmolina073/30/2021You cannot beat a home buying or selling experience with Hilary. Hilary is incredibly knowledgeable and honest. She will tell what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear. Each time we have used Hilary to sell a home we have gotten far above asking. In 2020, we had over 20 offers and nearly 70 showings in 5 days. She remained professional and timely in her responses to other realtors. You can’t go wrong working with Hilary, she is the nicest bulldog you will ever meet.qgfzgfefnq1/08/2021Full disclosure I've been acquainted with Hillary since before high school, which contributed to my original choice of her as my agent. She absolutely rocked it on my previously loved home. There were more than a few aspects of the sale that made it challenging along the way, Hillary stayed on top of everything and when I got COVID in the closing days of the sale and couldn't do anything she was as good of boots on the ground as you could hope for. She's got great character, she IS a character and she will get stuff done for you when buying or selling a home in the Land Park/SLP/Pocket areas. She grew up in pocket and has lived and worked in Land Park. She knows the ins and outs, has a ton of experience and is great to work with. 5 stars ?? Oh yeah.Tyler Gunderson12/12/2020
- Friends who purchased in the Land Park area referred us to Hilary, and we are so grateful they did. She knows the neighborhood very well and even with tight inventory, can show you homes that exceed your expectations. Hilary is a great listener who is always available to take your calls, and she provides a calming presence at all times. She patiently educated us first-time buyers at every step of the process, consistently shared timely updates, and guided us through rough waters to find "our house" that checked all the boxes and fit our budget. We couldn't imagine anyone else bringing us over the finish line.Tim McD11/05/2020Hilary was amazing to work with. As first time home buyers, she walked us through every aspect of the process and was more than willing to answer any of the questions we had. I felt she gave her honest thoughts and opinions, and truly understood what we were looking for. She helped us find the most perfect first home, and successfully purchase it, even in this crazy competitive market. There were so many ups and downs in the whole process, and I really couldn’t imagine going through it without Hilary! I couldn’t recommend her more highly.Ashleigh Areias9/15/2020
- A great experience working with Hilary. Everything went smoothly , she was quick to respond and got us what we were looking for. Hilary was on top of calls or questions at all times , very reassuring through the whole process.zuser201607302008501058/10/2020Hilary was incredible and helped us purchase our first home. We contacted her after we had a bad experience with a previous realtor who we felt we couldn't trust. Hilary was the complete opposite--she gave us really good advice, she never tried to manipulate or upsell us, she was responsive, she answered all of our questions, and it always felt like she was honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend working with Hilary.marissa palin8/10/2020
- We reached out to Hilary based on a recommendation from a friend who does not recommend people lightly--we were definitely not let down. Within a week and a half of initially meeting with Hilary, we were already in escrow on both our new and current homes. She coordinated our high-paced contingent sale like a jedi master deals with storm troopers. Hilary is always accessible--she kept us in the loop and answered our annoyingly persistent questions throughout the entire process, even if that meant late night calls. We wouldn't hesitate to use or refer her again in the future. She has a life-long client with us.elliott arch4/28/2020Hillary is amazing, she was truly July angel through the home buying process. This was my first home purchase and Hillary gently walked me through the process. The purchase took longer thAn initially thought but Hillary always kept me in the know. It was because of Hillary and her connections that o was able to secure this home. I’m super happy with my purchase and I thank Hillary for being the angel that made it all happen.SangosolaWashington4/06/2020This is our second time using Hilary. We enjoy her professionalism, quick responses and knowledge so much. We are sellers this time and Hilary walked us through everything since this is our first time on this side of the house. I cannot recommend her more. She's got a great sense of humor and will help you find the light in a sometimes very stressful and daunting situation. I only wish I had more houses to sell so I could continue working with her. She's absolutely amazing!!!SarahPrice20159/17/2019
- Hillary was knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and a joy to work with. With her help we purchased our first home with ease. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell.Krista Boyd7/09/2019I am a newbee investor and this was my first experience buying in Sacramento. She has deep experience in real estate transactions in the area as well as previous property management experience, which helped me a lot in educating myself. She is down to earth and easy to communicate with. She shared her opinions freely but let me take my time to come to my own decisions. She also did a lot of research and found different ways to negotiate with the seller. I liked that she was assertive in her negotiations with the seller but was never aggressive with me as a buyer.
It took me a few months and so many house showings till I found 'the one', but she was patient with me. I even had one escrow that fell through with a non responsive seller. After several months of this and that, she prepared an offer for the house the night before she was scheduled to go on vacation, and she was communicating with me while she was a way with family. I really appreciate her dedication and professionalism.jeudi us20124/24/2019I am so thankful Zillow paired my family with Hilary! She was incredibly responsive and down to Earth from the start! From the first house she met us at, I felt like I could entirely trust her with our needs, budget, and requests.
Because we decided to do new construction, she stayed with us for months and months helping us navigate the insane process that is a new build. She also sold our home in one open house and stayed on top of all the negotiating from every angle always representing our best interests from the buyers to the builder of our new home.
I don’t think realtors typically help with all the selling, buying and designing aspects she helped us with! Hilary truly is dedicated and her experience was evident!
I highly recommend her and have already told all of my family that they will be in trouble with me if they don’t use her.
Thank you again, Hilary for everything! I’m so thankful for our experience with you!Joanna Johnson2/04/2019
- Hillary is the hardest working, most determined, and most knowledgeable agent in Sacramento, hands-down. She is also extremely responsive and puts her clients' needs first. She is truly a pleasure to work with!KimioBazett2/04/2019CliffsNotes version:
Hilary Buchanan of Dunnigan Realtors is the best realtor you could ever asked for PERIOD!
My mom had recently began her Spiritual Journey of Life and her home where my sisters and I grew up was in need of TCL and modernizing, which my sister and I did not want to undertake. We decided it would be best to sell our mom’s home, hopefully to someone with the resources to modernize it or do a total rebuild.
We were nervous about trying to sell our mom’s home, but we knew we were going to need someone trustworthy and efficient. We wanted to meet with a few realtors and then select the one we were most comfortable with. We met with a realtor, but decided that we wanted to meet with other realtors.
A friend of my sister recommended Hilary Buchanan of Dunnigan Realtors. We both had previously dealt successfully with Dunnigan Realtors, so we made an appointment to meet with Hilary at our mom’s home.
During our meet and greet with Hilary we did a tour of our mom’s home and property so Hilary would know its history and what was needed to bring it up to modern standards. After the tour we sat down to discuss the particulars of Hilary potentially selling our mom’s home. Hilary presented us with a binder which contained in great detail the process she would be using to sell the home. Hilary explained things in a way a non-real estate person could understand. Being a detail oriented person I felt at ease and confident that the sale of mom’s home would be completed professionally and in a timely manner if we selected Hilary as our Real Estate Agent. Hilary indicated that she would be available any time there was a question or concern.
We knew after the meet and greet that Hilary was the right Real Estate agent and we need not interview any other agents. We made an appointment to meet Hilary at her Dunnigan office to sign the necessary papers for her to sell mom’s home. Well lo and behold the process of marketing mom’s home went as Hilary described. Hilary always kept us up-to-date on the progress and was very professional! Any time there was a question, concern, something needing to be done on our part, Hilary was there. She was easy to get ahold of and responded almost immediately as she had previously indicated.
In the end my mom’s home was sold in a short time and it all was less stressful than anyone could ever imagine.
Bottom line I would highly recommend Hilary Buchanan of Dunnigan Realtors to sell or buy a home, her friendly outgoing personality makes home selling a breeze. Hilary is someone who is trustworthy, efficient and does what is best for her client. WE loved working with her, ONE of kind!!scvkoi1/11/2019
- We were looking at homes for over a year, losing about 6 homes in bidding wars. We switched realtors and Hilary landed us the first house we saw with her... that we looked at on the very first day of working with her! She is great at figuring out the needs of her clients, and how to negotiate the best deal for them to get the home of their dreams. She helped us with every question (even small silly ones) through the whole process and was there to celebrate with a present on the day we got the keys! We LOVED working with her and would definitely recommend her services to anyone.Tiffany and Kevin9/04/2018My wife and I were relocating to Sacramento from out of the area and we needed someone who was knowledgable about local properties. Hilary came VERY highly recommended and she did not disappoint.
Hilary was a wealth of knowledge when it came to knowing what our commutes would look like and knowing what neighborhoods would be best for our growing family. She made us feel very comfortable every step of the process.
We ran into a snag when it came to the amount of time sellers wanted to close on the home. Hilary helped to explain what the conditions were and what kinds of options we had when dealing with the sellers.
I would highly recommend Hilary based on how knowledgable she is about the area and easy she is to work with. I've got MY realtor set for our next real estate deal.rochajay6/11/2018I cannot express to you how amazing Hilary is to work with! I’ll be honest and tell you I did know Hilary personally before moving out of state, but I have never worked with her on a professional level. As you can imagine, we were nervous to try to sell our house in CA while living in another state and knew we were going to need someone trustworthy and efficient since we couldn’t be there in person to handle anything. I knew Hilary was those things from knowing her on a friendly level. But she blew me away with how amazing she was to work with professionally! She is efficient, professional, kept us in the loop each step of the way, explained things in a way a non-real estate person could understand, and easy to get ahold of and responded almost immediately each time I reached out. The process was less stressful than I could ever imagine. And I have Hilary to thank for that. She’s truly the best!estrauss554/02/2018
- We had the pleasure of working with Hilary as first time home buyers! I actually connected with Hilary over the phone and I knew from the start we would be in good hands. She really made our experience fun and explained in detail everything we would be expecting along the way. We were able to find a home relatively quick and the whole process was smooth sailing from the start! Thank you Hilary for all of your help, and thank you for the lovely gift!user24315199/06/2017Hilary started off as a friend of a number of my wife's friends, and we had met a small handful of times. We were a little hesitant to start working with her just for the fact of doing business with someone in the friend circle, but had heard such great things about her that we asked if she could help us out. My wife and I had bought a condo in 2005 so we were somewhat familiar with the process, but it had been a number of years and we'd forgotten a lot of the nuances and stress of a competitive market. My idea of a great agent is one with whom I get along, is aggressive but not pushy, is optimistic but does not sugar coat a situation, and is someone who has great style and taste. Hilary is all of those things, and she was outstanding to work with. Our process lasted about 6 months, and she never once expressed that she was getting frustrated with our pickiness or showed signs of impatience. She negotiated like a champ, and took us all the way through inspections, closings, and even through dealing with a little dry rot that was missed by one of our inspectors. In the end she saved us a bunch of money by getting a credit at closing, and by having the inspection company cover the dry rot they had missed. We closed at the end of June, and she even called me yesterday (Aug. 31) to see how everything was coming along with our bathroom remodel. One of my friends came by to see the new house just as we had gotten our offer accepted, and I introduced Hilary to him. I started to introduce her as my real estate agent Hilary, but I changed course and said, "Actually, this is my friend Hilary, who is also my agent". She's the best. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with her. Thank you Hilary.user543179289/01/2017Hilary has helped us to move into the home of our dreams. She prepared us for a competitive buyers market and negotiated the best offer. There were a few obstacles, but Hilary took control and helped us to overcome each one easily. If you are looking for an agent who truly will support you and navigate quickly through all possible stumbling blocks, Hilary is the one. We will definitely contact her if we or anyone we know is looking for a home..cfm20008/11/2017
- Hilary is extremely knowledgable and easy to work with. This is our first home and we needed a lot of guidance and support navigating the process. She was an asset to have leading us through each step. We'd recommend her to anyone looking for help finding their next home.Ashlee Adams5/07/2017I was new to the area and found Hilary on line. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in my search for the perfect home. She knew exactly what I wanted. We found my home in less than a month. The process was so easy with her. She walked me through everything and was always available to answer my questions. I am thankful I met her. If you are in need of a Real Estate agent, Hilary would be the one. I highly recommend her.Coby Silva4/20/2017I was new to the area and found Hilary on line. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in my search for the perfect home. She knew exactly what I wanted. We found my home in less than a month. The process was so easy with her. She walked me through everything and was always available to answer my questions. I am thankful I met her. If you are in need of a Real Estate agent, Hilary would be the one. I highly recommend her.cobysilva714/20/2017
- Hilary is amazing. She picked us up after we had a not so stellar experience with another Realtor. We were first time home buyers and not experienced with what all the process entailed. She was a pro all the way through. We definitely felt taken care of and we're able to trust her fully with every detail of the sale. She's got great knowleadge and gets the job done in an efficient and timely manner. She picks up on your likes and dislikes and is able to navigate to what would be of most benefit to you. She's a great communicator, is always available and always willing to help. With taking such an important and crucial step in our life, I couldn't have asked for anything more.SarahPrice20154/19/2017This was my first home purchase. Hillary wrote an awesome offer on the first house I fell in love with. My offer was accepted and I got the keys yesterday. After seeing the seller’s realtor rely on his family’s name and continuously drop the ball. Hillary picked up the ball with Je Ne Sais Quoi and wrapped up the deal like a boss. I could not be more pleased with my experience with Hillary. Hillary got me everything I wanted on the first try expeditiously and with class. Thank You HB!!zuser201611011202460464/04/2017When I decided to sell my house in Sacramento, I knew I wanted Hilary Buchanan to list the property. She came highly recommended and after meeting her for the first time I immediately knew why. Hilary is first and foremost professional, she is kind, understanding and personably. This was important because I was relocating to the East Coast and wouldn't be in the area during the sale process.
My situation was unique in the fact that it fell out of escrow twice, both times due to the Buyers Lender issues. Hilary had the house back on the market and promptly back in escrow in only a couple of days. This is due largely to her vast knowledge of the local real estate market and ability to react fast. Even with these delays my house closed within the original scheduled time frame.
I'm very happy with the services Hilary Buchanan offered & would highly recommend her to any family or friends who are in the market to purchase or sell a home. As a matter of fact I've already referred her to someone who will be using Hilary to list their home!jenntaigustafson3/31/2017
- Hilary is very knowledge and has a great personality! She Made the process of buying a home great and works very hard. So happy she made our dream of owning our first home come true!tcrane042/03/2017Hilary was extremely responsive, honest, and great to work with. She had all the answers we were looking for throughout this process and got our home sold at a great price. We will most definitely contact her for her help again if the opportunity arises. You absolutely can't go wrong with Hilary!meilinghunter2/02/2017Our house was a little slow to sell, yet Hilary was not one to over dramatize or over react. She was a cool professional, and simply made a few suggestions about the price and it worked! It sold!
When we hit a deal breaker snag in Escrow, Hilary was a super heroine! She soared into action, calmed my very frazzled nerves for a very emotional time, AND HAD THE DEAL SEALED IN 5 DAYS! She didn't pretend to know about the particular issue that was problematic.....but she learned! She had this little tiny family of 4 who had never met one another depending on her, ( me the seller, the buyer and his agent, and herself), and she made it happen. I wish I had more houses to sell because I would trust her judgement with each one. Hilary Buchanan is a real pro with a huge heart.rontani3011/17/2016
- Hilary is an amazing realtor! I feel so lucky to have had her help finding our new home! Pretty much as soon as I told her what I was looking for she had found the perfect place. She helped get us a better price and small repairs at no cost to us. She even helped us find a contractor to install a dishwasher! She was always extremely helpful with answering questions, sometimes bringing up things we didn't think to ask. The whole process was very quick and easy for us thanks to Hilary. When talking to the previous owners they asked us for her card, saying they were so impressed by her that they wished she was their realtor! Hilary is not only dedicated, knowledgeable, and hardworking, but a wonderful, kind, and delightful person to work with!scribbables10/14/2016Hilary was there for me through every phase of the process, from selling my home to finding a new home. She responded to my questions or concerns promptly--usually on the same day--including after hours and weekends. She sold my house just one day after the open house and at a price well above asking. I highly recommend Hilary for her knowledge of every aspect of buying and selling a home. Because of her recommendations, especially regarding a lender, I was always in good hands. I found her to be a very caring person and one who sincerely was invested with my best interests in mind. Thank you, Hilary. It was such a pleasure working with you.Betty Vela9/15/2016Hilary recently assisted us with a purchase of a home for our daughter who is currently living on the east coast- we were not familiar with the Sacramento area and she was able to find a wonderful home in a great neighborhood for us within a couple of weeks. She did a great job during the closing process as we were out of the country with limited access to our email in the final stages of the closing. Everything turned out great and we would not hesitate to use Hilary for any future purchases or sales in the Sacramento area- she kept us well informed during the entire process!dkonecny3/13/2016
- Hilary Buchanan is a highly competent real estate professional. She helped us work through all phases of the transaction. She took extra steps to ensure our satisfaction after the sale. We highly recommend Hilary for your real estate needs.tw9993/10/2016When we started looking to buy a house we called a random number on a for sale sign and we got Hilary. We were on and off looking and she was so patient and ao kind through the whole process. Showing us houses and always looking for our best interest. Finally when my boyfriend decided to put an offer she was great and helped him throughout the whole thing. Always there to answer questions and taking care of every last detail. Such a sweet and kind person.Elba Ortiz3/10/2016Hilary helped my wife and I find the home of our dreams. We looked for over a year until this place came up for sale. The seller played some major league hardball that may have been overwhelming for us but Hilary kept our minds at ease. She went above and beyond to ensure that we landed the deal at a price we were comfortable with. She made the whole process smooth and easy. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a home in the Sacramento area.lightrailmusic10/21/2015
- Hilary was so amazing at helping me and my fiance find out forever home! I would recommend her to anyone. She was honest, informative and got back to us on everything so quick. She also helped my fiance sell his home and worked through ALL the difficulties with that one! Thanks so much Hilary! <3marisaandrade910/20/2015Hilary was such a pleasure to work with, I do not even know where to begin. As a first time home buyer I had no idea what I was getting myself into and had a million questions and concerns. She coached me every step of the way and made me feel 100% comfortable. Not only is she extremely thorough but she is patient and very responsive. She really listened to what I was looking for and worked around my busy schedule to show me anything I wanted to look at. I would highly recommend her to any friend or family member. We closed on the first house I made an offer on! And she was excellent when it came time to negotiate really taking into consideration what I wanted. She exceeded my expectations and am so happy to have had such a wonderful and easy experience. She will be the first person I call in the future when looking to buy again or sell. She really took the time to walk me through each process and step to help me make educated decisions. Thank you Hilary!! I am so happy in my new home!jzetterbaum10/19/2015
- Hilary did a great job in selling our house. Less than two days after it was listed, we received an offer we accepted. Her knowledge and expertise on how to improve our house in order to get it sold at the price we were looking for was exceptional.AndyNahl6/16/2015We enlisted Hilary to sell our home in Tahoe Park. She provided us great assistance to identify work and upgrades to improve the house in order to maximize our profit before putting it on the market. She was readily availble to meet me at the house to give her input and opinions and we worked through the process of preparing the house for sale. And, she sold the house just TWO days after she placed it on the market, for ABOVE asking price. Hilary is knowledgable, attentive, and professional. She has extensive knowledge of the real estate market throughout the Sacramento area and I would recommend her to anyone interested in buying or selling a home. We will definitely be doing business with Hilary the next time we need a realtor.russaboyd6/15/2015
- Hilary's experiences and her knowledge of the current market climate. It was a pleasure working with Hilary. Looking forward to working with Hilary again!Gary W.The best part was personal care and focus from Hilary. Thank you Hilary!Ashley A.Hilary knows the Land Park market very well. She is a great listener and she provides a calming presence at all times. She patiently educated us first-time buyers at every step of the process and guilded us through rough waters to find "our house" that checked all the boxes and fit our budget. We Appreciate all the support Hilary and Dunnigan provided us. We'll refer her to any friends that are interested in buyng in our area.Tim M.
- The best part of was working with HiIlary! She is terrific.Marissa S.I could tell from the interactions with various inspectors and the seller's agent that Hilary is well-liked and respected by the entire community. Hilary was so communicative and helpful and generally lovely. She went above and beyond to help me track down information about the house and kept me up to date with each step as it procedded. As a first time home buyer, she guilded me through all of the steps and was always available to explain somehting I didn't understand. I could not ahve been happier with my experience.Jessica K.Hilary was truly amazing. I would have not gotten the property if it had not been for her. Hilary was caring and always kept me in the loop of what was happening during the process. Thanks for everything.Charles W.
- Hilary was incredibly responsice and adaptable and also professionally managed a rough situation given that my ex and I were selling the house because of our divorce.Jaesa M.Hilary was quick with every update, making us feel informed and ready to make confident decisions. Hilary and her team were outstanding! I'm not sure how you could do much better than a 14 day close. Great to Hilary and her team for making our experience quick and easy.Joseph P.The best part about working with Hilary was her efficiency, professionalism and quick responses made for a smooth move. Hilary Buchanan is an outstanding realtor! I will refer her to anyone and everyone in the market to buy or sell.Julie H.
- I was stunned because Hilary never gave up trying every avenue possible to get me what I wanted. She put in time, effort and was consistent. Hilary went far and beyond her duty. Thank you Hilary!Magdalena S.