I pride myself on my strong work ethic and courtesy towards others. My clients will find that I pay attention to detail, follow up promptly, and negotiate strongly. When not helping clients, I enjoy spending time with my pets, hiking, or cycling. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to buy or sell real estate in the Roseville, Sacramento, or surrounding areas, or if you need a referral to an agent outside of those areas. Of course, I always appreciate referrals as well if you have any friends or family with real estate needs.
- I can't put in to adequate words how happy we are with Beth. She seriously goes above and beyond ALL expectations when it comes to real estate. She always made herself available even when we planned a last minute trip to Sac from Nevada. She listened to our needs, shared pertinent documents to help us in our decision making, and showed us way more homes than any one family needs to see. Beth is so kind, friendly, and down to earth. I cannot recommend her enough. I look forward to seeing her more often when we make our move. She is someone we see as being a new friend for life!honeaphoenix8/08/2022Beth is really the best, she helped us with everything that we needed along the process of buying our house, she made the process comfortable and smoothly. If you want someone to go above and beyond your expectations, Beth is your person. We are extremely satisfied with her service.margaret german6578/04/2022Beth was recommended to us through our trusted mortgage broker and was essential to our home purchase in Lincoln, California. She spent the time to build our profile and understood our expectations and home goals. Since we were purchasing from a remote location, Beth was tasked with really being our eyes and ears on the ground locally. She was able to provide us a live remote tour of a model home we found in Lincoln and helped connect us with our future builder. She stayed connected and supervised the entire purchase, which included being present during our first inspection. Beth exceeded our expectations of what a real estate agents involvement looks like during a new build purchase. Would recommend her to anyone buying in Sacramento and surrounding areas and will be working with her on our future real estate transactions.agrutman8/02/2022
- This is my second home purchase with Beth. When I ventured into this insanely competitive market to purchase an investment property, I geared up for a long ride ready to make a lot of compromises. Beth helped me find the right property, put together a competitive offer, outbid scores of other buyers and guided the whole process smoothly and lightning fast. She took care of every detail, kept me informed and helped me understand the choices and nuances, all with the highest degree of integrity. Investing can be scary, but with Beth I feel that I made all the right choices and would do it again in a heartbeat.dariros794/04/2022Beth Christiansen did a wonderful job as my realtor! Her emails: "listings for your consideration" are what led me to my purchase. She provided me with information when I requested it, and kept in touch with me whenever new information was available. I recommend her, and would be happy to suggest her to friends and family.
- Tony Shupingtonyshuping3/14/2022My wife and I moved from Denver to Sacramento. We chose Dunnigan because we wanted a local realtor company who knew the neighborhoods and could get us into a place where we felt comfortable and would fall in love with. We landed on Dunnigan and got lucky enough to be paired up with Beth. My wife has spent a long time in real estate and I will honestly say I have my guards up for pushy realtors, and Beth was the complete opposite. Beth listened to us, gave us tons of options but also gave us honest feedback and insight into what we could possibly change to have better results. We saw houses in multiple price ranges while she explained the differences we would see in each, and how that would affect us on a daily basis. Ultimately, we found a house we love. She also teamed us up with a great loan originator and our entire processing and closing went smoothly.
On the inspection process, Beth had a team of insanely amazing people that helped us with our inspections and eventually some repairs. We can't recommend Beth highly enough. She was competent, easy to work with, down to earth and above all else: she listened to us. That can't be stressed enough.
Do yourself a favor; if you're looking for a Sacramento realtor, give her a call. She has gone above and beyond in every way imaginable and nearly made it seem like we were the only clients she had (even though she'd let us know the days where she had to go see 10 houses with her other clients, but still had time to stop by our house to check in!) She's one of a kind.TJBoard2/22/2022
- We can’t think of enough kind words to describe Beth. Beth went above and beyond to see that we had a hassle free experience. We are first time home buyers and she walked us through every step. Beth is very knowledgeable about the Sacramento area, answered every question we had in detail, was super responsive and really made us feel at ease.
We will definitely be recommending Beth to friends and family and highly recommend Beth for anyone looking for an absolutely wonderful agent. Thank you so much Beth!!!Derek McDaniels12/02/2021Very professional, responsive and communication is very solid realtor. I would recommend Beth to anyone. She worked tirelessly to get a into our house.Jason Verwoest11/30/2021
- Beth is an amazing realtor who helped my family purchase our first home. In this highly competitive market she was able to help us through the process and keep us constantly updated on what was happening. Beth is honest and compassionate and will always be diligent in meeting her clients needs. I will be recommending Beth to future home buyers as she was outstanding.zuser2016120216473385611/03/2021After working with multiple realtors and having an experience that left us tired and annoyed, we were recommended Beth. She was a breath of fresh air. She was responsive and informed and always available when we needed her. She also got us a very good deal in a market that should not favor buyers so we could make some needed fixes before moving into our new home. I will be recommending her to any friends or family that need realtor services without question.zuser2017032901424980011/02/2021
- We highly recommend Beth to anyone who is looking to buy property in Sacramento. She is very professional and dedicated to helping her clients. Always patient, understanding the needs of her clients, available when needed. This was especially true in our case, which was more complicated that usual. One can always rely on her advice. Big thank you, Beth.krassimir s10/10/2021Beth is the best realtor you could be lucky enough to work with. She is dedicated to her clients and is always on your side. She takes a real interest in what you are looking for in a home and puts every effort into making that happen. Buying in a competitive market is full of stress and at times disappointment, but we could not have bought our forever home with anyone but Beth by our side. She never pressured us into making a deal we were uncomfortable with just to try and win a bid. She stuck with us and respected our decisions throughout the entire process. She always made herself available to answer questions and stuck with us every step of the process. She even assisted us with home improvement referrals after the home had closed. There really is nobody like her. We could not be more grateful for her efforts and she is absolutely the realtor you want on your team.rebeccammccarroll6/25/2021Beth is the best, most dedicated realtor that I have met.
She is very professional, super responsive efficient and caring for her client. Looking for a house to buy in an competitive sellers market can be very stressful. Beth helped us every step of the way with great care and patient, be it the questions about the property, strategies to win, disclosures to all the details of the house (she would spend many house checking the condition of different aspects), discuss with insurance company for a sound insurance and even win one year home warranty for us without us asking for it. She would always go extra mile to provide best services. We finally got the house we love, with her help during the whole process. She treated client's need as her own and provided mental support during the process! I would highly recommend Beth to anyone's real estate needs!!regina zhang36/09/2021
- Beth was a great asset in helping me find and secure my forever home. She was very patient and responsive to all my queries, interests and noted all the things I liked/disliked as well as provided great service before, during and after I bought my home. I absolutely recommend Beth to anyone looking to buy a home.9cnmbpprbh5/13/2021Buying a home, especially in this market, is a stressful endeavor. Being a first-time homebuyer only exacerbated this stress. Thankfully, my wife and I had Beth as our realtor. She helped us navigate through the process as only a true professional can. Beth’s intimate knowledge of the market and her promptness, set us up for success. She was easily able to answer every question we had and she ensured that we were never confused about any step of the process. The only regret we have is that we didn’t contact Beth sooner. If you are looking to purchase a home, I highly recommend Beth, she will not disappoint.bbplayer7774/27/2021Look no further because Beth is the BEST ! We were 1st time home buyers and so lucky to have Beth as our realtor. She guided us every step of the way and always went above and beyond to make sure everything was right. She was available at all hours of the day, anytime to answer my questions. She strives in doing the best !
It it a crazy market out there right now but with Beth by your side, you can’t go wrong. Almost gave up hope but with Beth’s encouragement and positive attitude it lead us to the perfect house.
I don’t know what we would have done without her and will forever be grateful for everything she has done for us in finding our home.
Thanks for everything !
?? The Rosales Familyakocjaycie12/18/2020
- Excellent real estate agent, incredibly responsive and NOT PUSHY like so many others. Working with Beth was more like interacting with a friend than completing a business transaction.John DaLomba8/11/2020My Wife and I were looking for potential Condos and we were introduced to Beth. We didn’t know much about the process but luckily Beth knows her industry inside and out. She tirelessly worked with the selling agent and even our mortgage broker to make the deal of a life time happen for us. Not only that, post-close she has been a valuable contact for any questions we’ve had.
Beth sets the standard for Realtors. We could not have done this without her.zuser202006011449297078/04/2020If you're looking for a real estate agent who is responsive, attentive to your needs, and detail-oriented, look no further! Beth Sherman is a rock star of a realtor and will stop at nothing to get the job done.
As first time home buyers, we were hesitant to jump into the process of finding a realtor and mortgage broker. That all went away after our phone introduction with Beth. We're very happy to have had Beth and her preferred mortgage broker in our corner. They really broke down the process and immediately gained our trust. Throughout every step of the way, we felt supported, informed, and prepared to move forward.
Beth was always available to gather details about houses we were interested in- previous inspection reports, seller information, etc.- and was very transparent of any issues of concern. It was great to have someone willing to dive into those reports and identify the real problem areas, which really saved us a lot of time and worry.
For us, the process was seamless. No horror stories, and no tears. With the few offers we missed on, Beth and the team were always able to rebound and make offers more competitive by reducing timelines.
We were grateful to have had a professional like Beth to ensure everything was safe during the COVID outbreak. It was likely not an ideal process due to the circumstances of the moment, but Beth handled the entire process with grace and in compliance.
We are very happy with our new home and owe a great deal of gratitude to Beth and the team for getting the job done.
Thanks to Beth for everything. If you've read this far and haven't called Beth yet, what are you waiting for? Just do it!graceannkaufman7/30/2020
- To put it simply, Beth is an exceptional realtor! I purchased a condo two years ago with Beth, and when we were ready to purchase a home this year, it was without hesitation that I contacted her for help.
Buying a home can feel overwhelming, but Beth's knowledge and expertise made us feel confident at each stage of the process. She always was extremely prepared and organized, and she provided clear and helpful information to guide us. She also communicated with us regularly and answered all of our questions so that buying our home was as easy as possible.
She truly is an amazing realtor who goes above and beyond for her clients. She always had our best interests in mind, and I would recommend her without reservations to anyone!zuser201407142312132656/29/2020To anyone reading this, I've got a question for you.
Who's your realtor?
If your answer was anything but "Beth Sherman," I can tell you right away... (insert Feud buzzer sound here)... you're doing it wrong my friend!
The search for who you want to represent you should end right here. I know this because contacting Beth myself was one of the smartest decisions I made along my journey to getting the house that I am now typing this very review in! You are surely going to be treating yourself to a great home buying experience, while also knowing you're in the right hands with Beth Sherman on your side.
After working with her on my purchase for about 4-5 months, there is no question in my mind as to why this woman is just absolutely slaying the review scene online. I mean... just look around online some more at her reviews and come back... I'll wait...
You see all that!? Need I say more?
Okay I am, but it's just one last thing!!
The way I see it...you've got 3 easy steps to follow:
1) Have desire to buy a house
2) Call Beth Sherman
3) Be happy
Done!!Arron Van Horn5/31/2020
- We need to start off by saying that Beth is absolutely incredible. Being first time home buyers and new to Sacramento, we needed someone that was very knowledgeable of the area and can understand our needs and wants of finding the perfect HOME for us. Beth was definitely that. Our dogs are our priority. And she understood that, being a dog lover herself. As rookie home buyers, she made it very easy for us. She asked the questions that we didn’t know to ask. When we had any questions, she ALWAYS answered the call or responded the emails IMMEDIATELY. We used the VA loan. She has a lot of experience of the VA loan which made the whole process easier for us. Beth found us our FIRST HOME! And we cannot thank her enough for that. We don’t know how to end it… Beth is simply the BEST!...And we are lucky to find her.mrandersen7814/11/2020My experience working with Beth was one for the record books. Her services were simply stated... exemplary. Selling a home for the first time seemed daunting. I knew Beth was the perfect realtor for us from the very beginning. She came extremely prepared to our first meeting. That preparation sealed the deal for us. We sat down, reviewed the portfolio she provided us with information about the neighborhood, comps, sale trends, and even research about our home. Beth was up front and honest of what our house could sell for and knew the area well. Communication is key for me when I am doing business with someone. With Beth, I felt that there was never a lack of communication. Her communication skills are impeccable. I felt as though I was her only client, even though I was not. She was available for calls or text messages or emails at all times. I do not think we went longer than an hour before we received a response from her. Beth went above and beyond in researching, comparing, preparation of our home for potential buyers and communication with other realtors to help us with the sale of our home. Her negotiation was very impressive and always kept us in the loop about what potential buyers are looking for or propose. Beth even helped me clean the house because I had to leave early (once again... going above and beyond her standard duties as a realtor).
A seamless and absolute amazing experience was what we had with Beth. She is a role model of a realtor and would recommend her to anyone looking for a realtor who will be honest, hard working, communicative and up front about everything. You will never feel left in the dark or confused. At the end of the transaction, you will feel like this was the best decision you have ever made. We were guided every step of the way with a smile on our faces. Her professionalism is what every realtor should have. I cannot recommend her enough. If I had not moved away from the area, I would definitely use Beth again for real estate needs.ccuevas5104/06/2020We couldn't be more pleased with a realtor than we are with Beth. We recently sold a rental property and had previously purchased our current home with her. She was professional, knowledgeable, and responsive throughout the entire process.
On multiple occasions throughout the process she went the extra mile to help us sell the house. Whether that be having very reliable contacts for contractors to prep the house, touching up a spot of paint she saw while at the property, or running our trash cans out for pickup since she was at the house to save us a drive out. We really felt Beth had our best interest in mind throughout and it made the entire sale process stress free(even with a few hiccups in escrow, no fault of Beth's).
We look forward to continuing our relationship with Beth and feel lucky to have such a wonderful realtor to represent us!mmfujikawa3/31/2020
- Beth was a top quality realtor. She took me through a stressful process of buying my first house. She was very knowledgeable when it came to the market and comps in the area. One thing I really enjoyed about Beth was her timely responses to emails and texts. She would also go out of her way to accommodate my schedule. She really was a fantastic realtor. Will be using her again for my next house purchase.Matthew Waldron2/13/2020My experience was first interviewing a handful of local candidates for the job, as I did not have any personal recommendations to go by. I needed to do this over the phone, because I lived across the country. Let's just say, Beth came out in top because she was forthright, kind, patient, and knowledgeable.
Her performance during this experience did demonstrate what I believed from the beginning, and did not disappoint! She is assertive without being aggressive. She is on top of the details without micromanaging. I can tell she has faith in herself. I recommend her without reservations.zuser2018120906352911111/17/2019Beth is the absolute best! She is patient, nice, funny and so knowledgeable about everything. It was our first time buying a home so were were nervous and unsure of everything but beth made the process so easy. She explained each step of the process to us got us all the information we needed and even dealt with all of our questions and emails even if we may have asked it a bunch of times. We looked a what felt like a hundred houses and didnt find our perfect match, well we found one but our offer wasnt accepted, we had a long day with 12 houses to look and i think it was the 7th or 8th house we found the one we loved. Beth made making the process of getting the offer and contacted the seller agent so easy and at 10 at night we found out our offer was accepted! She was so helpful with inspections and getting everything together and she even gave us moving boxes!
She definitely goes above and beyond to make sure you get the perfect home.
If you don't pick her as your realtor then you are missing out.danyelranae8/23/2019
- Amazing, fabulous, reassuring. Words can't even begin to explain how great Beth is with the entire real estate process. I found Beth through a google search sorted by highest reviews. Moving to California from Colorado and not knowing anyone to recommend a realtor, I gave Beth a call and boy was I glad I did. Even though we weren't in California she took the time to take videos of the homes that we were interested in as well as being completely upfront and honest about things she noticed helping us to make our decisions. My wife really dislikes visible power lines near the home and she helped us to see that information by recommending things like street view from google maps to pre-profile homes we were interested in.
We came out to California 4th of July weekend to look at homes in person, not only was she fully booked with other clients, but she made sure that the routes and homes we looked at were scheduled in a way to help us see everything and also learn about the areas. Beth showed us 20 homes in 3 consecutive days which helped us find a great home and have the buying process begin. She helped us find a mortgage company that she knew she could work well with and then we were off to the races. There were many times not being local that we were stressed thinking something was going wrong with the buying process but Beth would respond and call immediately saying that she had everything taken care of and that there isn't anything to worry about. It felt like she could read our minds and said to not worry about it.
At the end of everything we were able to buy our home in 16 days. Thanks to the amazing help of Beth, not only were we able to get the home that we wanted but we were able to make a best friend as well. Beth continues to make sure that everything is okay as well as help us become acclimated with our new surroundings. The song that comes to mind is the ghost busters theme - except with the words if theres a house you want to buy or sell, who you gonna call? "Beth Sherman!" should be the first thought that comes to everyones mind. She will take the stress out of buying a home, whether you are moving to or within California.user90797578/21/2019My son was working out of town and I was trying to handle most of the details of selling his home for him. It was stressful, and I don't think I would have made it without Beth's help. She did much more than you would expect of a Realtor and I am sure she did a lot of things I should have taken care of. She kept us informed and took care of a million little details for me. She was very patient with my son not being available most of the time for answers and signatures and went out of her way to keep things running smoothly in spite of the delays.
At her suggestion my son listed his house for $20,000 more than he planed and she sold it for $1000 over listed price!
Thank you Beth. I have, and will continue to recommend you to anyone buying or selling a home.lolapierce8/14/2019Beth was absolutely incredible. She was responsive, creative, organized, and incredibly tactful. I had a terrible experience with a realtor previously so I was very skeptical when I started to work with Beth. I would recommend Beth to everyone I know and people I have never met. She was a pleasure to work with.ehermosillo96/27/2019
- Beth was absolutely wonderful. She was professional and kind and always available. VERY responsive. We were the owners of a new home within about 15 days of first meeting Beth!mnormand85/30/2019Here’s my experience with Beth in the recent sale of my house:
She is a WONDERFUL, smart and kind young woman. She bent over backwards for me many times, some times due to my inability to do things via internet or cell phone. Never, ever a complaint. Even drove me to Title company because it was in South Sac and I had no idea how I would get there. When the inspector found a bunch of stuff I had to fix to pass inspection, she arranged for moderately priced businesses and/or individual handymen to take care of it. I felt VERY well-cared for! She kept me completely informed all the way. When it’s time for you to move, I can recommend her without reservation.scampbexx5/09/2019Beth has been AMAZING!! From start to finish, she has gone above and beyond at every turn! I moved from out of state and trusted her completely to be an advocate and advisor and she delivered on every level. I would highly recommend her - she's an absolute pleasure to work with!!snydererica4/29/2019
- Working with Beth was such a great experience. She was fast and thorough, and was always quick to respond. She made sure the process stayed on track and always communicated next steps and what to expect.
In the end, I had 2 great offers before we had even started the open houses, and my condo sold for the highest sales price in the community in the last 18 months.ks94134/25/2019My husband and I decided to finally take advantage of his VA Home Loan and we were paired up with Beth. We got super lucky, Beth is amazing! She worked closely with us, made sure everything got in on time, was always on top of things/people. She always replied quickly and kept us in the loop of everything. We lived in the bay area so we couldn't go for the inspection she went and sent us pictures, not once were we left out. She is amazing, goes above and beyond for her clients and she also gifted us a "Welcome Home" basket with a sweet note once we got our keys. Truly Beth made our experience stress free and we are grateful that we had her as our realtor.zuser201410292148598613/19/2019I've bought and sold several houses in my lifetime and Beth is BY FAR the best realtor I have ever worked with. She sold my condo quickly, was on top of every detail and is an extremely pleasant person to work with.
I would highly recommend Beth for all of your real estate needs!wildsideautomotive1/26/2019
- Great work and communication !
I am a discerning experienced client and Beth was a solid professional through it all. Very reasonable, easy to work with, constant communication, detail oriented, with great human qualities like honesty, integrity, kindness... She is excellent at what she does and goes above and beyond with every aspect. Always available and responds quickly. She has a great network of support...zuser201603061706587161/23/2019Friendly and knowledgeable. Always kept me informed. It was like the selling of my home was her only home she was selling though I know she was busy she was always there.arnold16651/02/2019
- Beth made my house buying experience so easy! I have bought several houses before, and none were as smooth as this one. Everything was done early so my escrow closed in 17 days! She had the inspections all lined up really quickly with her network of contractors. Beth answers emails and texts immediately, and kept me in the loop every step of the way. I was reluctant to ask for too many repairs, but she encouraged me to add more, and we got everything we asked for. She also helped my son and his family buy their first home last year, and she did a great job with them too in a very competitive market. She is very patient and is a no pressure kind of agent. I highly recommend using Beth to buy or sell a home!swatkins81812/10/2018Best damn realtor there is, hands down! I was stuck at work for about 24 days straight and between her and the loan officer she recommended, they did all the work for me! I am super greatful for the both of them and would recommend ANYONE to give her a call and use her recommendations! She found and sold me this house and I am forever in her debt! Definitely someone you will be so greatful for, you will invite her to your house warming party!
Thank You for everything Beth!snakestore12/06/2018
- Beth Sherman was hands down one of the best realtors we could have ever asked for. She was always available when we wanted to look at houses no matter what time of the day. When we closed on the house she was very organized and sent us every email and broke things down to the penny. She was very wonderful and if I knew anyone looking to buy/rent a house you should deffinitly go to Beth no doubt about it. She knows what shes doing and makes looking for a house one of the most remarkable experinces for you.Sierra Fernandez8/16/2018My wife Jeanette and I have been trying to buy a home for months, looking in the Sacramento area and offering bids on 7 different homes. Beth Sherman was there addressing every request we made keeping us grounded and holding our hands through what can be a very stressful process, driving us around an area we did not know. Honestly we feel that we couldn't have gotten a better person than Beth to walk us through this. As it turned out, we ended up with the home we were both looking for; and it was Beth that did all the hard work for us to feel 100% satisfaction. I would refer her to anyone I knew buying or selling a home and definitely will go to her if I again am buying or selling a home.jeanette 520028/14/2018The house we purchased already had 2 offers on it when we contacted the seller's agent. They didn't seem like they wanted to show the house anymore. However, Beth double checked with the seller's agent because we really wanted to take a look and was able to land us a time to check out the home. We loved it, so we put in an offer. Beth suggested that we write a cover letter with our offer so personalize the offer a bit more. We thought this was a great idea because every bit counted. We ended up getting the house and we were ecstatic.
In addition to knowing the industry and the tricks to the trade, Beth has really great customer service and communication skills. We were surprised when she would text us back after hours. She responds very quickly and is very thorough explaining all the complexities of the buying process. It felt like she was our friend rather than our agent. She was on it finding us homes, opening doors, answering questions, providing input. We never felt that we were being persuaded to buy a house just because the process was taking long. She presented information and allowed us to make the decisions on what houses, what prices, and the ways to go about it. It was great that she included us in all the decision making; we felt like we were in it together.
I've had other realtors who were way too opinionated and wanted us to do things their ways and never took the time to listen to us to really understand what we were looking for and what we wanted. We dislike other imposing their ideal houses onto us. So, when Beth took the time to listen, it was exactly what we needed. We feel like Beth is leaps and bounds ahead of others in the industry because she put us first instead of her paycheck. I will definitely use her again and refer her to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.kory fesliyan66/07/2018
- Beth sold our house in partnership with her brother Nathan, and they both did a fabulous job! They met with us in advance to help determine what minor improvements could be made to sell our house quickly and for the best price, put us in a position where we had multiple offers quickly after listing, and guided us through what could have been a complicated closing process with ease. Beth was incredibly responsive and helpful through out the sale of our home, and always available to answer questions. We could not have done it without her!kimamoto2/20/2018There aren’t enough positive words to describe our experience with Beth. Simply put, she is STELLAR at what she does. She is extremely thorough in every aspect of the process. She explains information while giving relevant, intricate details. She was our warrior during our time working together!!! We hit a problem with the sellers on our first offer, which was disheartening. She adapted, overcame that obstacle while motivating us, and was fierce ! We ended up getting the home we really and truly wanted. With Beth, you know that she has your best interest at heart. Because of this, you completely trust her throughout the entire process. She is an A+ agent. As previously stated, words don’t do justice for a review. They sound like nice adjectives at best. Simply stated, she is a gem and the best!!!!fanofsnowwhite11/26/2017We came to Beth on very short notice - my fiancee and I were looking at open houses and found one we fell in love with instantly. The next day was the offer deadline, so we got a hold of Beth and she made sure the entire process went smoothly. She walked us through the process and made sure everything got in on time, even getting up extra early to field a phone call with us in order to talk through the offer price before I started my work day.
My fiancee and I lived nearly two hours away from the home we purchased, but Beth made sure the entire process went well. She set up inspections, was there when we couldn't be, and kept us in the loop on everything (including things she had no control over). Everything was very easy and stress-free (as stress-free as possible, anyway!) throughout escrow.
Even now, after we've closed, she's still being super helpful and has sent us links/phone numbers to get accounts set up that we will need and brought as an amazing "Welcome Home" basket. We could not have been more lucky to find Beth on such short notice and I could not recommend her more highly!conezone11/10/2017
- We LOVE Beth! She is incredible, not only is she extremely hard working but she truly puts her all into finding you the perfect home and really cares about everyone involved. In all honesty, we need more people like Beth in the world.
If you're looking to buy a house, use Beth as your realtor!Rebecca Cook7/18/2017Beth was AWESOME. She's a truly dedicated real estate agent that went above and beyond our expectations multiple times.
My girlfriend and I were impressed with her responsiveness, attention to detail, and the sense we got from her that she genuinely cared about us. We had a real-estate agent prior to working with Beth that was sub-par in many ways... we were worried that was just how it was, until we met Beth and she blew us away.
An example would be when she saved us $800 dollars on flood insurance. My insurance agent is from the bay area, and wasn't 100% knowledgeable of flood insurance in the Sacramento area. I paid over $1,200 for the 1st year of insurance and Beth took the time to research and realize there was a subsidy that brought down the cost to under $500!! This didn't affect her whatsoever, but she took the time to do the research just so it would save me some money. I really appreciated that. She also handled dealing with the seller and the contractors that were in charge of our repairs so we wouldn't have to - and she did a great job!
I could not recommend her more to anyone. As a matter of fact, I've already started to tell my friends who are considering buying a home to work with Beth Sherman.
Beth, if you're reading this, THANK YOU and YOU ARE AWESOME.hunwa4257/18/2017
- Just purchased a house with Beth as our realtor. She was extremely diligent in finding homes to view, was always available for viewings or questions. She really went the extra mile to ensure everything went well. We're in our new house now and couldn't be happier with the way she handled everything.babineau246/17/2017Beth was amazing and incredibly helpful! She was on top of everything. She was super responsive and helped direct us to a condo that can be financed. Highly recommend Beth!eemccall6/16/2017Beth recently helped me purchase my first investment property. I was very impressed with her professionalism, proactiveness, attention to detail and exceptional follow through. She was always at least two steps ahead of me on every little issue, and helped collect all the necessary information, such as costs of repairs, HOA issues, etc. so I could make a fully informed decision. She supported my decisions and made sure I was comfortable with the steps I was making. She also handled all paperwork and scheduling and met with roofers, contractors, and inspectors and collected bids for repairs which saved me a lot of time. Great job Beth - I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend.DariaRostovtseva4/29/2017
- Literally superwoman. Went above and beyond to make the home buying process as easy as possible. Worked around our work hours to show houses late at night and on weekends. Worked tirelessly to make sure we had all of the information to make the right decision, including meeting with multiple repairmen and assembling quotes to identify the costs of items discovered in the inspection report. Highly organized, always quick to respond, and had an excellent understanding of what we were looking for. Never put pressure on us to rush our decision. Highly recommended.zuser2015091119571108111/17/2016Absolutely amazing!!!
Beth was referred to us by our loan officer, and ended up being our saving grace through this whole process. This was our first home purchase, and we were using a VA loan. We started our house hunt in early June and got into our home early August with her never ending support.
We had tons of hiccups (to say the least) with the mortgage company, and not to mention the seller! Beth was beside us every step of the way someone we could call, text or email with our questions, worries and frustrations. We could contact her at anytime and her responses were always helpful and reassuring.
We ended up closing 3 weeks after our intial date because of issues with the mortgage company... and she was right there keeping tabs on everyone! It didn't end there, the day we got our keys the seller still wasn't out of the house. Beth was there with boxes to help the seller move out, so we could spend that night in our new home. (She even left us with a goodie basket and a flash drive with all our home documents on...she took the time to scan everything for us!)
There is so much more to say but will just leave it at... We absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!!!LMattaliano9/13/2016I want to thank Beth for the excellent commitment she gave us to sell
our house. Although busy with other clients, she was always there to
answer a question, get updates, and keep us informed of all inquires.
It was a complicated sale, but Beth handled the situation like a professional. I would recommend Beth to strangers, friends, and family, that's how much I respect her as a Realtor.horizonglass8/25/2016
- Thanks to Beth Sherman, a dream for my family and I came true.
Buying a house can be an overwhelming process as it is one of the biggest purchases one can make and working with the right realtor will certainly critical to this entire experience.
I felt that it would take me a while to score anything based on my budget, needs and the location I wanted to live in but things couldn't go any greater than they did.
Beth and her team made my experience feel as great and as easy as buying yummy pastries from the best bakery in town.
With no question, I had the best experience in purchasing ANYTHING in my life.
I was compelled to put an offer after only visiting my fourth property in several months. Despite many suitors, I was instructed to give it my best shot and that is when I witnessed Beth working her magic.
I witnessed a crazy amount of work being done in the background by Beth and her team with emails being sent out while I was counting sheep and yet she was still present for early scheduled inspections made on my behalf, right for the next day.
I have witnessed an incredible level of communication between all the people involved in the process while being kept in the loop of things.
I quickly realized that this was possible because of the array of competent people she has surrounded herself with.
I had the privilege to purchase a home in the past and all my expectations were exceeded this time. It is only right for me to give credits to Beth and her team.
So if you want someone who goes to bat for you, makes things happen while being flexible, courteous and professional, Beth Sherman is the realtor you want to go with.Fab78/11/2016Beth is awsome persistent,professional,intelligent.she worked hard she always keeped me informed and finally my dream came TRUE I got my house thank you BETHSacra lashorty12/03/2015Beth was everything you could possibly want in a first time home buying experience. She was patient with my questions and decisiveness. She attended to every need I requested when it came to the entire process of offering and closing on a home. In fact, the house I ended up with was one that she found and showed me based on what she knew I was looking for. Beth was knowledgable about every situation we encountered and if she did not know the answer, she had the resources to find out right then or within the same day. I am very pleased with my first experience buying a home thanks to Beth Sherman. I will recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell.Jboyum9319/30/2015
- Beth was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful throughout the process. She was always very responsive with any questions or concerns I had. The process took much longer than anticipated but the entire time Beth helped in anyway she could and handled any issues that came up. I look forward to working with her in the future.zuser201405270901064174/16/2015Beth is very responsive and diligent. she provides answers to all questions to the best of her ability and if she doesnt know something will seek out an adequate answer. this is a strong quality as i would rather have the correct answer than an uncertain one. she is always on time and very quick to respond to all communications.Dimitri Antoniou1/21/2015As buyers out of the area, Beth was an extraordinary asset for us. She oversaw every aspect of the buying process. She always went the extra mile for us like attending all the inspections, checking with the neighbor for a gardener and contacting several property management companies so we could make a selection. There wasn't much negotiation in the sale and the reason for the neutral rating on that subject. Beth was prompt in keeping us up to date on the process and responding to our questions. She helped in the purchase of houses for both of my children, and they were very satisfied with her services, so she cam highly recommended to me.lfuj7710/04/2014
- Beth is very professional and very patient. She made me aware of comparable home prices to help me make a decision. I was impressed with her knowledge of the housing market. She is a very good at what she does and made me comfortable while searching for the right home for me.When she showed me the house I wanted, I made the decision and she made the closing very easy. I recommend Beth as a client oriented realtor.sosuna9/26/2014I had been looking for the perfect home for two years but the previous agent didn’t find me what I was looking for. A friend recommended Beth to me and told me she was the best of the best. I couldn’t believe how efficient Beth was. She made the process quick, easy, and painless. She took care of every detail and answered every question I had throughout the whole process with such efficiency.
But her most important attribute was her great positive attitude. My friend was right, Beth is the BEST!!!lorian 939/17/2014Beth did a great job to find us a condo and close within 15 days. Wow. Beth knows real estate and negotiated a great price as well as some repairs. I actually found Beth by browsing the web. A little chancy but came up with a jackpot. I could not have wished for a nicer person. I am extremely pleased with Beth's service and would not hesitate to recommend her.nanjinghomie6/03/2014
- Beth made our home buying process a wonderful experience. She was very responsive and accommodating anytime we had a question or needed anything. She was also able to answer most of our questions, and when she didn't know the answer she was able to research the answer and get back to us in less than a day. We ended up looking at houses outside of her specialized location, but she reached out to her associates with expertise in the location to answer any questions that we had.
Furthermore, she acted as an advocate for us when it came to dealing with lenders and inspectors. She made sure fees that we should not have been responsible for where removed. We were very pleased with Beth's service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of our friends or family in the future.mmfujikawa5/07/2014Beth was an absolute pleasure to work with. My house buying experience was smooth and stree free due to Beth's responsiveness and expertise. I highly recommend Beth and would reach out to her in the future if ever in need of a realtor.MistyRuppert5/05/2014Beth helped me purchase a rental unit. She was always very responsive, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and when she couldn't get back to me right away, she would let me know when she could. The process was made infinitely easier with Beth as my agent. She took a lot of the guesswork out of the process for me and immediately got answers to anything I asked. She did research, pulled up old documents, reviewed them, gave me answers, gave her opinions and thoughts (sometimes even after the deal was closed!). She is exceptionally thorough and a very hard worker. She is a very successful agent, yet I got the attention to my needs and transaction as if I was her only client. I have never worked with someone so responsive. I also appreciated her humbleness. If she did not have a thorough answer to something she would enquire with her superiors to make sure she was covering all angles. I never felt she was trying to pull the wool over my eyes to get a sale. She is honest, resourceful, and responsive. Absolutely one of the best agents I have ever worked with. She has my unqualified recommendation.mike placencia12/18/2013
- As first time home buyers, when we were originally referred to Beth by our family member, my wife and I did not know what to expect. We heard all the stories about terrible service from real estate agents. Pushy, deceptive, lazy, etc... But our experience with Beth was none of those things. Instead, we felt like she was one of our family members with our best interest in mind!
For starters, she has a great attitude and personality! Not once did she say no to meeting anywhere. Not once did she make it sound like we were bothering her. Even in times where we just wanted to look to get an idea of homes and what to expect, she was more than willing to meet us. I recall a specific time where we were sure we wouldn't get our offer accepted, but wanted to still put our offer in, and she was very positive and supportive about the whole process. Not one negative thing came out of her mouth during our entire buying experience.
Her communication was top notch. Almost every email was answered right away or in the same hour. She was very responsive and picked her phone up when we needed to call. And if she was not able to pickup, she returned our call just like she returned our emails. Everything was done in perfect timing on her part. Even when she would send us documents, she would follow up to confirm that we had received them. Double checking everything throughout our experience!
Honesty is big. Beth was honest enough to tell us that we might be bidding too high on a particular home. She was kind enough to show us reports on what a home we are bidding on would typically sell for. If we asked her a question, she would never make anything up. Instead, she would quickly get the answers from someone who knew. She was never pushy or forceful in trying to make us close a deal.
Beth has a very professional approach. She always dresses nicely and has very good manners. When she says she will be somewhere, she is there on time. And if there is a minor traffic delay, she'll call in advance to notify. She went out of her way time and time again to meet us where it was convenient for us. There was even one time we asked her to go to a nearby Starbucks to look up homes on the metro list. She had no problem with that, even though we kept her there for quiet the while. In fact, she even offered her lap top to look at the homes on. Not to mention offering to buy us coffee! This professional attitude was important to us, because it made us feel as if she was in control of our situation.
After hearing all the horror stories about bad agents, we can look back and say, “not us!”. We are extremely thankful that we had Beth to work with and could not have been more happy. We feel Beth is a great friend and will always be there when needed. If anyone were to ask us about a real estate agent, we would tell them about a professional, honest, positive and upbeat, punctual and responsive, great agent by the name of, Beth Sherman!
Thank you so much! We are so blessed and thankful. These words are the very least!davidandnarine11/19/2013Beth is GREAT! She helped me with the purchase of my home, which I love! Any questions or concerns I had were responded to immediately and if she didn't know, she went the extra mile to find out for me! This was my second home purchase and I thought the first one went well until I worked, with Beth! She is professional, dedicated, and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking in the Sacramento area!michelle fujikawa11/19/2013Beth must have went and saw 30-40 homes with us before we finally settled.. This realtor is determined to get you the home you are looking for.. We appreciated all the time and effort that she put in and now me and my family are finally comfortable. Very quick responses and will pretty much meet you at any property within your price range. All in all we couldn't have asked for a better experience.bigtimm91610/14/2013
- Beth was a delight to work with. She was so helpful and knowledgeable and made my first home buying experience an easy and happy process. I found her to be extremely organized and felt like she really listened to everything that I wanted in a home. She showed me a nice variety of properties before I bought my house and was always available for questions and general support throughout the offer and escrow phase.Leslie Bray10/13/2013
- Beth was honest and didn't let us settle for anything less than we were looking for.Lauren E.The best part was Beth’s persistence with the items needed and her stellar communication and honoring her commitment.Jason V.We loved working with Beth Christensen! The best part was her knowledge, expertise and excellent communication. We will definitely be recommending Beth to people looking to buy a home in the future. A huge thank you is also in order for Lisa McCauley who also helped us in this process. These two definitely want the best for their buyers, and we were very fortunate to have Beth help us close the deal on our first home.Madeline H.
- I am very happy with Beth as well as very grateful to her. Thank you for your good work!Eli S.Beth was very responsive and provided great communication. Thanks, Beth!Noah H.Beth was very knowledgeable and helped me through all the steps of the process. This is my first time buying a home so I would have been completely lost without her help. Beth made my first home-buying experience and I am very grateful for all the work she did.Cheyenne C.
- I don't know what we would have done without her and will forever be grateful for everything she has done for us in finding out home. Beth is the best!Judie R.Thanks for always working in our best interests.Jody A.Beth was a perfect fit for us at this time in our lives - helped to maintain calm negotiations.Bob A.
- The best part was getting a killer deal on an awesome house and a free fridge on top of it all. Tell Bath to keep up the good work! I will send over all the referrals I can, thank you!!Arron V.Excellent service and excellent company.Cesar C.Communications, a positive attitude, prompt responses and willingness to listen to clients. My experience with Beth was absolutely terrific. She is the BEST realtor that I have ever encountered. GREAT DISPOSITION!Alan C.
- Beth took care of ALL the details related to the sale, including lining up repairs as necessary. What a blessing! Beth was wonderful! I can't imagine a better experience than she made possible for me.Sally C.Beth was the best part, she made the entire experience of home buying less stressful and more enjoyable. I know Beth isn't salary/hourly but she deserves a raise. Dunnigan Realtors is very lucky to have her as a realtor. She will be the one that I refer anyone that is looking for a home or realtor.Joseph Y.Beth is so nice and understanding. She was very helpful with all my questions, and so fast with all our correspondence. I really felt like she was critical to my success in finding a home in this crazy market. We were able to get everything we wanted. I am very happy about my new home and home sale! Thank you so much!Alicia D.
- After working with multiple realtors and having an experience that left us tired and annoyed, we were referred to Beth. She was a breath of fresh air. She was responsive and informed and always available when we needed her. She also got us a very good deal in a market that should not favor buyers so we could make some needed fixes before moving into our new home. ... I will be referring any family or friends that need a realtor to Beth. She is a unicorn in the real estate business: professional, organized, responsive, and still wants the best for her clients.Matt & Julia S.Everything went great!Emily R.